𝕹𝖔𝖙 π•³π–šπ–’π–†π–“

Da IMBACKFROMNARNIA123

Jungkook encounters 6 mysterious people, who he learns aren't really people at all. Spin-off: Lone Wolf START... Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Aight listen up y'all + ART GALLERY + SPIN-OFF
BACKGROUND INFORMATION

41

19.1K 1K 736
Da IMBACKFROMNARNIA123

A/n: credit for the idea of this chapter goes to Multifandom_Chic
Thank you for the suggestion, it definitely helped me figure out what to write next lmao (I had no ideas)

"The...zoo?" Jimin raised his brows, confusion written over his face.

"Ah yes, I've heard of this institution in the human world. It is a place for miniature humans to bang on the glass of animals' enclosures to provoke them, isn't it?" Yoongi recalled, scratching his head.

"Eh...that's not what its purpose is but it does tend to happen." Jungkook giggled softly. "I think it'll be fun. From what I can tell, you guys don't seem to have a lot of animals from my world- and you don't know much about them, apart from Seokie." Jungkook rocked on his heels with a small shrug.

"I think it'll be pretty cool. We don't have a lot of animals you humans have, that's true." Namjoon nodded in confirmation.

"Looks like we're going to the 'zoo'!"

~~~~

"Holy shit." The worker stared at the amount of gold and other jewels piled onto the counter. He glanced up at the men, who were impatiently waiting for him to give them the cash.

"We would like the green dollars now." Yoongi said through gritted teeth. He was way too impatient for this.

"Uh- right."

After the man did a thorough inspection of each gold coin and jewel to determine that they were all real, he handed them a few stacks of several hundreds. They walked out without a word.

"Now Hoseok, go to the zoo place and scope the area out for any threats or problems. Even the slightest issue, come back to us." Namjoon directed, getting a nod from the ghost before he disappeared.

"Time to get a metal rectangle on wheels." Yoongi sighed, counting the abundance of cash nonchalantly.

"We can't just buy a car, Yoongi. We have to take a cab or something." Jin muttered, shaking his head.

"What is a cab?" Yoongi quirked a brow, glancing up momentarily from his stack of money.

"A car that'll get us to the zoo."

Yoongi huffed and shoved the cash in his pocket. "Fine."

Just then, Hoseok reappeared. "Nothing suspicious. All good to go."

"Perfect." Namjoon said, beginning to walk away from the building.

"Wait, before we go..." Jungkook suddenly spoke. "I think you guys should get new clothes."

"Why?" Jimin furrowed his brows.

"Well, no one really dresses so formally to go to the zoo. You need to blend in with the crowd." Jungkook shrugged, shifting his weight.

"We aren't dressed formally." Namjoon arched a brow, confusion evident in his expression.

"Let me say it like this: no one from my world wears silk button down shirts and gold trimmed shoes to the zoo." Jungkook bit back a smile. Saying it out loud amused him for some reason.

"So what should we wear? Like, cardboard boxes?" Seokjin questioned, folding his arms over his chest.

"No, just casual clothes." Jungkook giggled, shaking his head softly. "I can help you guys find something that looks more normal."

The others looked at each other and shrugged, agreeing to the proposal. And with that, they set off to find the nearest clothing store.

~~~~

Jungkook hesitated before he opened the glass door of the shop.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung quickly asked worriedly.

"You guys have been to clothing stores from my world, right? I mean, besides Seokie." Jungkook looked back at them. They glanced at each other.

"No." Namjoon shook his head.

"But we've been to clothing stores in our world. I imagine it's probably the same." Jin pointed out.

"So just act like we belong, right?" Jimin quirked a brow.

"Yeah, pretty much." Jungkook shrugged, biting his lip.

"Easy." Yoongi smirked.

A few minutes later...

"What in the fuck is this? Where do you even put this on yourself?" Yoongi's eyes were wide as he held up a black thong.

Some nearby girls giggled while staring somewhat seductively at the confused male. Jungkook couldn't help but shoot them a glare and stand a little closer to Yoongi. Yoongi was his boyfriend.

"Yoongi, put that down, that's for...women." Jungkook blushed softly, looking away.

"You didn't answer my question." Yoongi rose his brows, directing his gaze down at Jungkook.

"It's a thong. A type of underwear." Jungkook blushed furiously, feeling flustered. "Just put it back-"

"Try it on."

Jungkook spluttered and shushed Yoongi frantically, hoping no one around them in the crowded store heard. It was likely someone did.

"What? N-no!" Jungkook shook his head, snatching the underwear out of Yoongi's grip and putting them back.

"Why no-"

"Look at these!" Jimin interrupted, pointing to the plaid suspenders attached to denim jeans he tried on.

"Just when I thought there wasn't anything you could wear to make you look more stupid than you already do." Yoongi snorted, judging the smaller male tremendously.

Hoseok rolled his eyes from where he was sitting on a bench. He had already finished his shopping and purchased the clothes, which he was now wearing. All he had left to do was wait for the other idiots to pick out something.

"These shoes are so comfortable!" Jin exclaimed while bouncing over to the three. The others followed him.

"I know right, why don't they have these in our world?" Taehyung agreed with a nod.

"Oh my, you all look so stupid. This is fantastic." Yoongi laughed in a raspy voice while clutching his chest.

"How is that?" Namjoon huffed, glaring at the oldest.

"Those are the most unattractive shoes in the entire building. Why are they rubber, anyway?" Yoongi stared down at the others who were all wearing different colored crocs.

"You're rude." Jin scoffed with an eye roll.

"I'm honest." Yoongi corrected, shaking his head.

Nevertheless, the gays got rid of the crocs and settled for more stylish, yet comfortable shoes.

A young, pretty woman 'accidentally' bumped into Yoongi, causing her to 'accidentally' drop her slutty outfit at their feet. She faked a gasp.

"I'm so sorry." She fluttered her eyelashes at the men, not even sparing Jungkook a glance.

She took her time bending over to grab her mini skirt on the floor, winking before strutting away to a changing room. The men stayed silent for a few seconds.

"The fuck was that?" Namjoon scoffed, voicing what the others were thinking.

Jungkook didn't hear him. He was freaking out. That woman was really pretty. What if they ditch him for her or something?

That was all in Jungkook's head. His boyfriends were appalled. Not one bit interested.

"What the fuck was she doing bending over like that? She had no ass to show off in the first place!" Seokjin muttered, glaring in the direction the woman walked in.

"I've seen wooden planks with more curves." Jimin snorted.

A/n: by the way, before y'all attack me I am not body shaming anyone who isn't curvy or anything, this is purely for the book. Love your bodies bitches, I don't care what you have to say😤

Jungkook listened to his boyfriends go off in the middle of the store, talking about how some people had no respect and how Jungkook's ass was a work of art that they'd rather have any day than some slut.

"Guys, you're talking too loudly." Jungkook tugged on Taehyung's shirt, trying to quiet them down. His face was bright pink, but he was relieved his boyfriends didn't betray him.

He wasn't jealous. Nah.

~~~~

He was jealous.

If looks could kill, the woman behind the counter would be six feet in the ground from the hard glare Jungkook was giving her. She was so brazen with her obvious flirting, giving the men enticing looks. Not Jungkook, just his boyfriends.

"Will that be all, loves?" She smiled, keeping her voice sultry as she spoke.

"Yeah, whatever." Namjoon threw a stack of money on the counter, not even looking at her as he picked up his bags.

Her eyes only seemed to light up at the sight of money.

"Do any of you handsome men happen to be seeing anyone at the moment?" She bit her lower lip that was coated in red lipstick, twisting a strand of her dark hair around her finger.

That was it.

"Yes, they are. That would be me. Stop hitting on my boyfriends like a desperate whore and do your job. I hear Sluts R Us is hiring, maybe you should apply. Probably better pay too, seeing as you seem more interested in money than anything else." Jungkook spat, finally catching the woman's attention.

It was silent for a few moments, his boyfriends giving him amused looks. The woman was in a shocked silence, staring at Jungkook with wide eyes.

"Have a nice day." Jungkook smiled, strolling out of the store without another word.

His boyfriends rushed after him. Jungkook was waiting outside for them with crossed arms and a small pout, the exact opposite of how he was just a few seconds ago.

"Was baby Kookie jealous?" Taehyung teased, squishing Jungkook's cheeks. Jungkook huffed and pushed his hands away.

"Don't worry, honey. You have nothing to worry about. We're too gay for that, trust me." Hoseok shuddered.

"You promise?" Jungkook pouted, the others cooing at him.

"Of course, Bunny." Namjoon kissed his forehead.

~~~~

"Hey pal, you can't smoke in here." The cab driver looked at Yoongi through his rear view mirror.

Yoongi threw a stack of cash through the window that separated them. The man didn't say anything else as the vampire continued to smoke.

"You didn't like those women, right? You haven't said anything." Jungkook asked quietly, leaning his head on Yoongi's shoulder. He didn't want to seem too clingy or untrusting, but the vampire hadn't shown any obvious signs that he wasn't interested like the others had.

"What women?" Yoongi murmured, taking a puff of his cigar.

"The ones at the store." Jungkook rose his brows.

"Huh? I didn't notice any women." Yoongi shook his head, giving Jungkook a perplexed look as he continued to smoke.

"The ones who were obviously flirting with all of you? The one that I yelled at?" Jungkook replied, staring into Yoongi's silver eyes.

"I don't remember them because I don't pay attention to people who aren't as pretty as you, baby." Yoongi stroked Jungkook's cheek with his thumb, his eyes never leaving Jungkook's.

"You're so cheesy." Jungkook frowned, despite the blush appearing. Yoongi chuckled.

"Look outside. What do you see?" Yoongi hummed, eyes still on Jungkook.

Jungkook turned his head to look out the window of the cab. "Uh...people. Lots of people."

"Mhm. And yet out of all these people you're the only one I want to look at." Yoongi murmured, leaning in to gently press his lips against Jungkook's. He leaned back and took another lungful of smoke. "You've got no competition, baby. Trust me."

Jungkook blushed hard. He wasn't expecting that. The others rolled their eyes at Yoongi but their expressions quickly changed when Jungkook hid his face in Namjoon's chest from embarrassment. Quiet cooing filled the cab.

The cab suddenly came to a stop.

"We're here."

Editing:

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

50.7K 4.3K 46
π‘ͺπ’π’Žπ’‘π’π’†π’•π’†π’…πŸ“• π™Έπš 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš›πšŠπš’πš—πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚍𝚊𝚒... π™΄πšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πšŽπšŽπš›πš’πš•πš’ πššπšžπš’πšŽπš... 𝙰 πš πšŽπš’πš›πš πšπšŽπšŽπš•πš’πš—οΏ½...
62.4K 2.8K 30
jungkook lives a normal life, he's just a small little happy bean who's too precious for this world...but it just had to be ruined by these vampires...
1.4M 91.4K 31
Taehyung wasn't aware there were other werewolves besides him. That is, until he's taken away from his familiar but horrible life and gets pushed int...
28.1K 1.7K 20
spinoff from kitty namjoon doesn't know how to feel about loving a cat lowercase intended started: may 28, 2020 ended: september 26, 2020 highest r...