The Reunion-Book 2 to the Tra...

By WolfPuppy10

I just found out my siblings are still alive. I need to find them. I have to. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 12

1 0 0
By WolfPuppy10

Alice, Oz and I were outside, looking for Gabe, who they might've seen when they were out earlier. We'd been out for a while. About an hour or two. I was slowly giving up. 

"Are you guys sure you saw him?" I asked doubtfully. 

"Lexie...We saw him. He might've gone back to wherever he's staying." Alice said.

Then how the hell do you expect us to find him and the others?!" 

"I don't know!" Alice yelled.

I rolled my eyes and continues walking. It wasn't long before someone bumped into me. 

"Hey! Watch where you're going!!" I said.

The guy turned around. "I'm so--" He stopped mid-sentence when he saw me. 

I was about to attack him in a hug but I was frozen in place with tears in my eyes. 

"Gabe..." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 199K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
182K 7.9K 113
(Y/N) (L/N) is a normal high school student who lives in Karakura Town with his sister and father. (Y/N) had the innate ability to see spirits since...