Fighting For You | Ikemen Sen...

By CrazyFreckledGinger

Collection of my writing from Tumblr about Ikemen Sengoku, feel free to request when they are open! :3 Enjoy... More

Nobunaga Oda x Reader - "He's Only A Stuffed Bear!"
Kenshin and Nobunaga x Reader - "Having Nightmars About You Dying"
Warlords x Reader - "Modern Christmas In The Sengoku Period"
Kenshin and Nobunaga - Comfort When You Miss Your Family And Friends
Warlords Reacting To Your Past Trauma
Warlords Reacting To MC Who Can Fight
Masamune Date x Reader - "Snuggle Bug"
Masamune Date A-Z smut 1
Nobunaga Oda x Reader - "Desperation"
Mitsuhide Akechi x Reader - "No Teasing Tonight"
Kenshin Uesugi x Reader - "A Sweet Sleepless Night"
Shingen, Kenshin and (Y/N) chat
Masamune Date x Reader - "A Soft Dragon"
Nobunaga, Masamune, Ieyasu and Shingen Reacting To Your Hunting Skills
Hideyoshi Toyotomi x Reader - "My Heart Stopped And I Wasn't The One Who Was"
Shingen Takeda x Reader - "Bitter Taste Of Your Own Medicine"
Shingen Takeda x Reader - "Bitter Taste Of Your Own Medicine" [Part 2]
Masamune Date smut ask 2
Kenshin Uesugi x Reader - "Can't Love You More"
Kenshin Uesugi x Reader - "Chasing Your Demons Away"
[Chat] Living In Kasugayama Castle Can Be A Chore...
Hideyoshi And Masamune Chat
Shingen Takeda x Reader - "My Goddess Of Life" [Part 1]
Shingen Takeda x Reader - "My Goddess Of Life" [Part 2]
Warlords Reacting To You Wanting To Buy This T-Shirt
Warlords x Reader - "Fluff Army" [Part 1]
Warlords x Reader - "Fluff Army" [Part 2]
Kenshin Drabble
Mitsuhide Drabble
Motonari Mori x Reader - "Depth Of The Deep Blue Sea"
Nobunaga and Masamune chat
Hideyoshi, Mitsuhide x Reader - "Being Caught Cuddling By Other Warlords"
Motonari Mori A-Z Smut
Hideyoshi Toyotomi A-Z Smut
Warlords Reacting To Tomboy!Reader
Motonari Dating A Virgin Would Include... (+ his Kinks)
Motonari Drabble
Warlords x Reader - "Wrong Move" [Part 1]
Warlords x Reader - "Wrong Move" [Part 2]
A/N

Hideyoshi Toyotomi x Reader - "Illusioned Cheater"

2.4K 62 5
By CrazyFreckledGinger

When you catch Hideyoshi kissing another woman, you don't have the courage to go up to him and confront him. For the next few days, you can't seem to find it in your broken heart to even look at him. After evade him as well as you could, Hideyoshi picks up that something is wrong and finds a way to talk to you, but will you ever be able to hear his side of the story?

Requested by @IkmenSengokuMitsuhid: "Can you do a Hideyoshi one where, MC sees Hideyoshi kissing another women and then ignores and avoids Hideyoshi until the next day. Then he tells her that the women kissed him and then they spend the rest of night kissing and cuddling. You don't have to do it if you don't want to :)"

A/N: Hope you like it, it's a little longer than I anticipated lol! ^^

"What's with the sour face, lass?" The girl caught Masamune's eye, her shoulders were slumped, her hair in her face and staring at the ground.

"...nothing," she grumbled.

"It doesn't look like nothing," he snorted.

"Where is that puppy face I always see you wearing? And however far could it have gone?" Mitsuhide's teasing voice chuckled behind the woman.

"Seriously, why do you seem so depressed hmm?" Masamune poked her side.

"It's nothing!" she slapped his hand away and glared at the snake -- who only gave a loud laugh.

"We're not going to stop unless you tell us~" the dragon expressed in a sing song voice.

A frustrated sigh escaped her lips as her jaw clenched, before mentally preparing herself for what she was about to share.

"Fine, it keeps putting me on edge how he always goes to town and swarmed by women," a small groan escaped her.

"Why does it mean so much to you?" Masamune raised a questioning eyebrow at her.

"You spend your entire life around women yet you can't understand a single aspect of them -- and it's common sense?"

"It seems our little seamstress is worried she will get replaced if Hideyoshi finds someone better than her," Mitsuhide hummed, pleased.

"Someone better. No way, Hideyoshi is too stubborn and he loves (Y/N) too much, there is no one better in his eyes." The eye-patched warlord scoffed. The woman's eyes lit up at the revelation.

"He said that to you?" the question came out as a small whisper.

"Says that? That's all he ever talks about when it isn't duty or konpeito stealing from Lord Nobunaga!" his eye twinkled like it was the most obvious thing in the universe.

"I never thought I would find your delighted expression so satisfying," Mitsuhide whispered.

The girl blushed, knowing fully well he had no intention of keeping that thought to himself despite him expressing it 'discreetly'.

"I-I need to go," the girl stood up and rushed outside, not wanting to show a slowly growing smile on her face.

Her body leaned against the screen as soon as it shut close. The faintest of chuckles escaped her before she walked back towards Hideyoshi's mansion.

It was past midday and there was a very high chance that he was heading home as well, maybe their paths would meet?

****

Hideyoshi could practically feel himself falling asleep as he walked through the market, giving a lazy smile to the women that turned to look his way.

"Good afternoon Hideyoshi!"

"Would you like some tea?"

"It's been a while, have you received my letter?"

"We should catch up sometimes, it's been too long!"

As much as he appreciated how interested the women were in getting to know him, he just wanted to get into bed and cuddle with (Y/N).

"Hello, Hideyoshi," a close voice snapped him out of his dream.

"Hm? Oh, good day," he greeted the maid that was also heading to the mansion. She walked beside him, starting up conversation.

"You don't mind if I join you, do you?" the woman gave a curt bow. As much as he hated to admit it, he really wanted to walk alone just to make a beeline to his mansion and back to the love of his life, but he couldn't be impolite.

"Of course," he offered her a small smile and the pair walked in silence for a bit.

When the man would be rejuvenated, he would scold himself for not having tried to make conversation -- even just not wanting to speak to anyone on his way home.

"Sooo, erm," she cleared her throat as the gates came into view, "do you have a lot of work? You deserve a day off,"

"That's sweet of you, but I need to keep doing my duty to serve my Lord," the vassal voiced.

"Oh, I see, well, I hope you manage to make time for yourself, and maybe we could see each other again?" the question seemed suspiciously forceful, but he was tired, of course it was his imagination.

After more lopsided conversation: the maid rambling on and Hideyoshi, despite paying attention, nodding and agreeing with what she had to say -- they arrived at the grand doors leading inside the manor.

Since she came from the west wing of the castle, (Y/N) held a few rolls of fabric in her arms, a few hallways away from them that gave into an interior pond -- and she needed to walk right past them to get back to their room.

"Well, I'm guessing this is where we part," Hideyoshi scratched his neck, not knowing what to do.

"Yeah, I guess," her eyes fell to the floor for a second before she stared into his deeply. The sound of footsteps grew and quickly, she cupped his jaw and pressed her lips to his.

Despite his exhaustion, he was quick to react, gripping one of her shoulders, not enough to hurt her but sufficiently for him as he peeled her off harshly.

It wasn't fast enough however, (Y/N) was frozen at the end of the hallway, mouth slightly agape and eyes full of shock as she nearly dropped what she was holding.

"See you soon, Hideyoshi," the maid walked away, having locked eyes with the couple.

The man gulped, understanding precisely what it would have looked to her.

"(Y/N)," he called out. As soon as he uttered her name, however, she had rushed away, completely vanishing.

*****

"Someone is in a bad mood," Ieyasu grumbled.

"I'm not in a bad mood, we just need to sort out this revolt before it gets out of hand."

"You sure you're not just becoming more annoying?" The blood sighed.

"Isn't it hypocritical to scold us for overworking but yet here you are?" Masamune chuckled. Nobunaga watched, an amused smirk on his face.

"He is right, what is (Y/N) going to say?" his lord spoke. Hideyoshi looked away, trying to find the right words.

"Oh my, is your gloomy expression and unusual behaviour our princess' doing? What happened yesterday?" Akechi wore a smug grin when he perceived his fellow vassal lightly tense.

"What is wrong, Lord Hideyoshi?" Mitsunari inquired. The One-Eyed Dragon placed his chin on his hand as his elbow rested on his leg.

"No." Masamune and Mitsuhide turned to their lord and the latter knew exactly what they were silently asking for.

"Hideyoshi, I order you to share what is happening with (Y/N)."

"She's doing everything she can to avoid me." he shared begrudgingly, "because a maid caught me by surprise and kissed me and (Y/N) happened to walk by."

"Is that why you sent the maid home?" The most suspicious warlord in the room asked rhetorically.

"Yes- Why do you know so much about us?" Nobunaga's right hand man gaped at him.

"I know what can be done," The Devil King chuckled.

****

"Nobunaga wants to see me?" (Y/N) tilted her head in confusion.

"Yes, Lady (Y/N)." the maid nodded before exiting her old room before she moved in with Hideyoshi, she just needed space.

After making herself look presentable, her feet guided her to Nobunaga's chambers, the woman only hoped he wouldn't voice his advances, it always made her very uncomfortable.

Especially since there was little to nothing stopping him from getting what he wants.

"It's (Y/N)," the woman informed after knocking.

"Enter," his grave voice ordered. She did as she was told, meeting his sight. After bowing and moving towards the middle of the room, Hideyoshi appeared and her heart dropped.

Why did he get in the middle of this?

"You have some clearing up to do." The Lord placed a hand on her shoulder and gazed deeply into her eyes before walking out of his room.

(Y/N) didn't look at Hideyoshi, she found the ground much more fascinating.

"I know what that looked like, and if I was more awake, I would have seen what she was about to do earlier, I'm sorry any of that happened-"

"Where is she now?" the question came out so softly, Toyotomi's heart clenched painfully.

"I sent her home, I don't want her doing that to anyone else, I don't... want to see her face and, I don't want anyone to stay here that would make you unhappy," he explained, gazing at the floor in shame.

"Why was Nobunaga involved in this?" her attention finally returned to him.

"I didn't want them to get involved."

"Them?"

"They peeled the information out of me, they said I looked lost and despite my protests, they insisted to help me."

"That bad huh?" a sad and confused chuckle escaped her "I'm sorry, for avoiding you."

"What? You're not at fault, you have nothing to be sorry about, I should be the one to-" she closed the distance between them and her fingers pressed against his lips.

"Stop blaming yourself for everything," hesitantly, he held her.

"But I-"

"No no, you're blaming yourself for not anticipating that maid... kissing you but the fact is, she was the one at fault, not you, so apology not accepting. Now let me apologise properly, I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions and avoided you for nearly two days. I know you wouldn't do this to me and such, but I got jealous of everyone loving you when you go in town and-" a frustrated sigh escaped her as she placed her cheek against his chest.

"It's foolish of me." His fingers curled around her chin to avert her eyes to his. They were so close, their noses were nearly touching.

"Nothing like this is foolish, please tell me next time so I can avoid you having these negative feelings."

"I don't want you going out of your way for something so stupid."

"It's not stupid to me, you do the same for me." He gave her such a gentle smile that she only now realised how depressed she'd been without him.

Dipping down, he captured her lips into a sweetly passionate kiss.

"I love you," she murmured against him.

"I love you too," he pecked her lips, "let's go home, I miss the warmth of your body."

Comments, votes and feedback improve motivation, writing and publishing, so it is in your best interest to leave some! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 1.7K 24
π“πŽπŒπˆπŽπŠπ€ π†πˆπ˜π”π” 𝐱 πŠπŽπ‚π‡πŽ π’π‡πˆππŽππ” ꜱʟᴏᴑ Κ™α΄œΚ€Ι΄ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ══ "no one likes you, tomioka-san, but I love you" ══ π™π™š 𝙨π™₯π™ͺ𝙣 π™—π™–π™˜π™ ...
276K 5.7K 72
[Requests are closed!] You know you love these characters as much as we all do, so I made it this easer to fantasize about them! My most recent chap...
789K 32.7K 108
π™·πšŽπš› πš πš’πš—πšπšœ πšžπš—πšπš˜πš•πšπšŽπš. *************************************************** Kimetsu no yaiba belongs to Koyoharu Gotōge I only own my ocs...
1.2M 23.8K 42
➡ Completed! Β© 𝚊 πš’ πš› πš’ 𝚜 πš› 𝚊 πš’ πš— 𝚜 β–Έ Published: Apr 08, 2020 β–Έ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...