A Justin Combs Love Story

Bởi maymaymzeey

How can two people from two different worlds actually love each other. Your a rich kid with a famous father... Xem Thêm

A Justin Combs Love Story
She Has A Brain
Reconnecting With Family
Working Together
I'm Back
Filming Us
continue or nah
Here I Am
I'm Bacccckkkk

I know what u mean

348 7 2
Bởi maymaymzeey

Destiny's POV

As me and Justin talk some more I grabbed the camera.

D: So how do u feel when people call u a spoiled brat?

J: it sucks like hell, i mean i can never have some real friends. I mean i have a few cause we been tight snce birth. But a lot of are just fake with me u get what I'm saying? (Grabs camera)

D: yeah i reall do, but with me it has nothig to do with fame it h as to do with drugs.

J: so your mom

D: yeah

J: have u ever gorgave her for what she has done to you

D: i forgave her a long time ago. I was just to stubbern to say it.  I had so much anger towards her i never got to realized that she was running from her pain of my dad's death. Now i must asked this, are u cocky cause u r hiding your real feelings or is that hoe u really act?

J: (hands d the camera) naw i hide my true feelings

D: y

J: cause i don't want a girl who's with me for my money, I want a girl who's with me cause she really loves me for who I am.

D: I get I get it i want the same thing

J: u know what i realized (laughing)

D: what

J: we may live two totally different libes but we are having the problems.

D: (laughing) so true

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

673K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
331K 9.9K 110
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
285K 18.2K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
148K 5K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x