Here I Am

Justin's P.O.V

Just hearing Destiny's story about her life just makes me feel amazed by how strong she is. She never let her past take over her thoughts on life. She is a great person with a good head on her shoulders.

Diddy: What r u thinking about son?

Justin: Do you remember that girl that i told u that i was doing a project with.

Diddy: Of course i remember u telling me about her. She's on your mind or something?

Justin: actually she is on my mind i can't stop thinking about how great of a person she is. I mean she's been through hell and back. She never lets that ruin her thoughts or her out look on life.

Diddy: Wow she does seem like a bright girl. Do you whst she wants to do for a career?

Justin: no not yet? We are still filming our video and stuff. But I was thinking that we could take her on our family trip next week so that we could have a place that's open amd relaxing to film at?

Diddy: Sure she can come that would be a great experience for you guys to open up freely.

Justin: thanks dad

Few days later

Still Justin's POV

Destiny: soblet me get this straight, u want me to come with u and your family in 3 days to go to DP for 7 days?

Justin: yes, i already asked my dad he's cool with it and plus this wil go great  for our video.

Destiny: i guess it would go great, i mean it would show how u act when your around your family.

Justin: yea it would and it would also help by showing how u feel when around a family.

Destiny: (sad tone) yea i guess so

Justin: did i make u sad? If i did I'm sorry.

Destiny: no your ok, i gotta go clean my place up, so ttyl ok.

Justin: yea ok