Anything X SMR/reader

By Muscle_Crusader

This book dead Af. I closed it out of respect for my older sister. She's not writing anymore nor will she eve... More

Request
Seme Viktor x Uke male reader
(____) x uke male reader
cullen x seme male reader lemon part 1
Audrey
Uke!YouTuber!Reader x Fanboy!Jeremy
cullen x smr part 2 lemon
uke! YouTuber!reader x fanboy!Jeremy part 2 lemon
:-D
Merry Christmas
uke makoto
happy new year!
new book
Claude
Anew
Another book?
it's just a prank
Like groceries
Sweat
Romantic AF
Darling
HFB
phobias #1
Obsession
Kinky
🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
My little brothers can't be this cute!
U mutherFocker
*Screeching in agony*
*Internally Screeching*
ma boizz
Sick
happy Halloween
No Nut November
Epic
my dudes.
WTF
Kinky #2
Merry Christmas
❀️Read me❀️
100K
-0Β°C
yo whut up
πŸŒΈπŸŒΊπŸ΅οΈπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸŒΌπŸŒΉπŸ’
(please read)
Yeah Boi my birthday
Henlo
new request page
new name
outlast
New place for requests.

Daddy

2.7K 54 4
By Muscle_Crusader

🍋

Well enow, this is the rewrite of mine own levi chapt'r. At which hour i behold backeth at the chapt'r i couldst seeth a inexp'rienc'd me testing the wat'rs. Th's was mine own first exp'rience writing a daddy kink. W'rry not I'm still going to inc'rp'rate the daddy kink but just with the less is m're fact'r in mind.

U!Levi x SMR

Lemon

Editedeth

Modern AU

Thee w'rk in IT f'r a huge company.

Relief washed over you as your overly stressful day was coming to an end. The heavenly thought of going home to your loving tsundere husband Levi and some exquisite dinner he probably spent most of the evening perfecting, and the savoury dish was already getting your mouth moist with drool. And the thought of Levi's slightly red tinted face when you would compliment the culinary perfection he called basic food brought a sweet smile to your face. 

Once you got into your white Vauxhall Astra (compliments of the company you worked for), you ran a hand through your hair (or rubbed your eyes if your bald) as you started the car and pulled out of the company parking lot. The drive was mostly uneventful if you didn't count the frequent thoughts of Levi and food.  Pulling up to the elegant modern suburban house's sleek stone driveway and into garage, the aluminum all glass panel garage doors closed behind you as you turned off and stepped out of the car. Walking through the conjoined house and garage door, the delectable arouma of beef bourguignon, Levi's french background really has it's pros. Levi was busy dishing up the meal onto some plain shiny white deep dish plates, you could see he had served the beef stew over noodles. Levi was so focused on making the food not just taste good but look good, that he didn't even notice you walking up behind him. 

Levi jumped a little when you wrapped your arms around his middle from where you stood behind him. "hello beautiful." you said as nuzzled your head into the crook of his neck. "good evening, brat." Levi said as he finished adding any garnish he deemed necessary to the mouth watering dish. "dinner's ready go sit down.'' Levi added as he picked up the plates, moving away from your embrace and walking to the dining table. Letting out a sigh as you rolled your eyes with a playful smile on your face. "Yes mom." you teased as you walked over to the dining table.

You both sat down and had the usual small talk over dinner. the common 'how was your day' 'this or that happend at work?' 'Stacy's such a bitch' you know the usual small talk between the both of you. Your eyes wandered around the room and took notice to how clean the environment was, the environment was always clean just today everything was somehow cleaner than usual.  'Was Levi doing extra cleaning?'  You knew he only did extra cleaning when he was frustrated or extra stress, which is a rare occurrence in it of itself. You just shrugged and figured you'd ask him later about what's bothering him.

After you both had finishing eating and all the dirty dishes and kitchen wear where in the dishwasher. You noticed that levi was unusual quiet through all of it, usually he always has something to say to you about how you should properly align the extra dirty dishes a certain way to catch the most heat or some shit like that. But no, he was quiet throughout all of it tonight. You were getting more and more concerned about Levi by the minute.

🦄🦄🦄

Now you were currently washing off all the grime of the day. Even with the relaxing feel of the hot water you still couldn't get your mind off of Levi. Levi usually handles stress way better than you do and is very verbal about what usually bothered him, so his behaviour tonight was concerning to say the least.

Walking out of the bathroom towel around your waist you see levi sitting on the edge of the bed looking off into nothing, with a look that indicated he was deep in thought. Sighing softly you walk in front of him and kneel down a little to look at him.

"Levi? Talk to me honey. You've been very quiet tonight. I can see something is bothering you big time." You said with concern prominent in your tone of voice.

"Do you love me (M/n)?" Levi asked with a slight knot in his throat.

"Of course I do what type of question is that?" You answered quite shocked with his question.

"Then why aren't you touching me anymore? Don't you find me attractive anymore?" Levi asked now looking up at you fully. The expression he wore was a mixture of sadness and anger.

"I know I've been very busy and we haven't been intimate as of lately. But that doesn't mean I don't live you of I don't find you attractive anymore." You answered as you ran a hand through your still wet hair.(or rubbed/scratched the back of your neck if you don't have hair)

"Then fuck me" Levi said leaning back onto the bed and duvet.

Without another word you were already in a passionate lip lock with Levi. His hands were roaming all over your exposed skin and had already unwrapped the towel from your waist, letting it fall to the floor. Your hands were occupied with removing Levi's clothing, and they too joined the towel onto the bedroom floor.

You had moved down from Levi's lips to kissing, sucking and biting his soft pale neck. Levi was letting out soft pants and an occasional soft moan. Levi was never a very vocal person during sex, soft moaning and panting was more his forté.

"Dammit (M/n). We can skip most of this foreplay bullshit." Levi was getting more impatient by the second.

His wish was your command. Skipping most of the foreplay you moved on to stretching him out. You weren't going to skip the one thing that was going to help Levi not feel pain during the actual penetration.

Levi was drooling as your fingers were messaging his prostate, his eyebrows furrowed in pure ecstasy. Levi's breathing picked up and he threw his head back, but before he could cum you pulled away. Before Levi could scold you for denying him his first orgasm in weeks, you had switched his position from on his back to doggy style. As you finally pushed into him and it was your turn to furrow your eyebrows and clenched your teeth in pleasure, you had forgotten how tight Levi was. The inside of him squeezed exquisitely around you.

You wanted to try something new tonight. So the moment you were fully inside of levi, you stayed completely still. It's wasn't even 10 full seconds before Levi complained.

"Fucking move already." You could hear the frustration in the tone of his voice and had seen it written all over his expression even with the sideways glance he gave you.

"Beg" That's all you said. You were more than just curious to see what Levi would do tonight.

"Fuck you" Levi hissed has he started to grind backwards against you. 'Tsk, fine then.' you thought as you took and held both of his arms behind his back and pushed his front half into the bed and your right hand moved to hold his hips in place.

"I said beg!" You growled as your right hand moved to pop him on his ass. Your hand had left a slight red imprint on the side of his ass cheek. Levi's breathing hitched and drool left his mouth once again. He wasn't used to you being this aggressive or dominant, but he was sure as hell loving every moment of it. Levi decided then and there he was also going to do something he would usually never do.

"Please.... Please fuck me... Daddy.." Levi panted out.

Hearing Levi call you daddy struck something in you. Something primal as you stated to thrust into him hard and at a somewhat sporadic pace.

"You like that don't you bitch?." You were usually too awkward to say something like that, but tonight saying those words felt way to right. You popped Levi again on the ass as your thrusting got harder and more animalistic.

"Y-yes....fuck yes!" Levi chocked out as he was getting lost in an insane amount of pleasure.

"Who's your daddy Levi? Say it!" You barked out at him as you grew closer to your upcoming orgasm.

"You are! You're my daddy!" Levi's breathing got heavier when he felt you pushing against his prostate. Levi clenched his teeth at the unbearable pleasure he was receiving. Levi was having the time of his life, he loved how dominant and aggressive you were tonight, he loved the animalistic pace you were going, and oh gods how he loved you.

"(M/n)...gonna cum" Levi moaned out as his body started to shake as an earthquake of an orgasm shook through his body, levi had painted the sheets under him with his white-translucent cum.

Feeling Levi clench up around you so suddenly sent you over the edge and plummeting into your own earthquake of an orgasm. You released your seed deep inside of him. Sticky sweat coating both of your bodies and the strong musky smell of sex clung in the air, both panting and coming down from the heaven sent sex high you were both lost in a moment ago.

You let go of his arms and pulled out of him, you fell down beside him and he fell to his side. You both fell quiet.

"Shit. That was too good." You said as you let out a laugh.

"We should do this more then." Levi yawned out with a slight smile as he stretched out.

"Oh, sorry. All that aggressive shit was said and done in the moment-" Levi quickly cut you off.

"Fuck that. I want you to do it more." Levi said casually as he got up and walked over to the bathroom. You lay there now staring at the sealing and shrugged.

"Mhm. Okay. I just thought I was too aggressive.''

"You think too much brat, now you can clean the bed while I'm cleaning my ass." Levi said as he turned on the shower and got in.

"Kay." You said as you rolled out of bed.

🦄🦄🦄

Now with clean bedding and clean bodies, you both now warm and comfortable in a honeymoon hug. You both were whispering sweet nothings to each other as you both were lulled to sleep in a matter of minutes.

Wherefore doest this feeleth a dram festinate pac'd to me? well i wast extremely embarrass'd about mine own 'riginal levi chapt'r.  So i hath decided to rewrite t and readeth and edit t.  I'll beest doing this to m're of mine own earli'r chapt'rs.  But i wouldst loveth the feedback on this chapt'r.  Because i p'rsonally bethink mine own writing style hast hath changed dramatically since mine own first few chapt'rs, what doth yoy bethink.  Anyways.  Desire thee did enjoy this rewrite.  Seeth thee lief.  Farewell mine own salty wenches.! I do love thee.<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 8.8K 30
Since XFantasyCreatureX was so kind and gave me the biggest request I ever received, I figured out that I could make a separate book for all the Mpre...
10.4K 507 22
Damn you're so lazy, why don't you just read the book! Why should I give parts of it away?
394K 8.8K 55
π€ππˆπŒπ„ π•π€π‘πˆπŽπ”π’ | ❝In all the wild world, there is no desperate a creature, than a human being on the verge of losing love.❞ ~ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒�...