Diamond no Ace One Shots

By smoleevee

[Various Diamond no Ace One shots] Dating a baseball player can be totally worth it. Especially when they run... More

Smirk (Miyuki Kazuya X Reader)
Pranking (Kuramochi Youichi X Reader)
First date Awkwardness (Kominato Haruichi x Reader)
Horror Movies and Kisses (Kominato Ryousuke X Reader
He who is a jealous boyfriend (Isashiki Jun X Reader)
Taming the monkey boy (Todoroki Raichi X Reader)
Mine! (Kominato Haruichi X Reader)
Can I kiss you? (Tanba Koichiro X Reader)
Attention Seeker (Narumiya Mei X Reader)
Sleep (Miyuki Kazuya X Reader)
Nap Time! (Furuya Satoru X Reader)
Play Wrestle (Kuramochi Youichi X Reader)

First Kiss (Tanba Kouichirou X Reader)

6.5K 161 19
By smoleevee

Tanba mentally freaked out while his girlfriend (L/N) (F/N) cuddled him with no care in the world. He didn't know what to do. I mean, he was cuddling her back, but that wasn't the point! He really wants to kiss her, but he can't bring himself to do so. How does one kiss? How do you kiss a girl He looked down at his girlfriend, a faint blush covering his cheeks. He awkwardly started stroking her hair and brought her closer.

The girl sighed softly and cuddled into his chest. "Kouichirou is so warm~"

The bald male just blushed darker. "Just be quiet and enjoy the moment!" 

The girl pouted and looked up at the male. "Are you embarrassed?" 

His face remained red. "N-no!" Now what does he do? He's too embarrassed to anything! He didn't realize it was that difficult that kiss a girl!

The (H/C) girl looked up at him. "Kouichirou? Are you sure that you're okay?" 

He looked down at the girl, who's lips weren't as far from his. He didn't answer the girl. Instead he just place his lips on hers and quickly pulled away. His entire face was red. 

The girl pouted. "That wasn't a proper kiss Kouichirou~" 

The bald male turned a even darker shade of red. "W-What? (F/N) what are you even saying?" 

The girl then smirked and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You'll have to kiss better than that to make me happy you know~" 

After she said that, the two spent the next two hours exchanging kisses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 28.6K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
900K 55.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
143K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
704K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...