The Last Blue Macaw (Red x Re...

By ShiraFangirl

You are the last blue macaw that was found in the beach by Mighty Eagle. He couldn't leave you there all alon... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 ~ New Bird in Bird Village
Chapter 2 ~ Meeting Red
Chapter 3 ~ Anger Management Class
Chapter 4 ~ Alright Red, You're Flying!! Sorta..
Chapter 5 ~ Meeting the Pigs
Chapter 6 ~ Since, When There's More??
Chapter 7 ~ Leonard Is Lying!!
Chapter 8 ~ What's Happening?
Chapter 9 ~ Time For The Plan
Chapter 10 ~ Why Do We Always Meet?
Chapter 11 ~ It's A Trap!! Pigs Stole the Eggs!
Chapter 12 ~ Let's Go Save the Eggs and Y/N!
Chapter 13 ~ Let's Fly
Chapter 14 ~ Red to the Rescue
Chapter 16 ~ Final Battle
Chapter 17 ~ Mighty Red
Epilogue

Chapter 15 ~ Doesn't This Nightmare Never End?!

6.9K 135 334
By ShiraFangirl

Y/N tried to break free from this chain. She has to get out of here now. Red and her friends are here. She headed towards the bathroom to find anything inside when she heard the door opened and got out to see Leonard and Ross.

"Y/N, I would like you to come with me to the dining room." he requested.

"No way! I ain't going!!"

"You have no choice because I am asking you in the hand of marriage to be mine."

"What?" you asked feeling dumbfounded.

"You heard me, Y/N. Be mine and marry me. And together we will rule over this land." Leonard said showing the emerald heart ring to you. (Picture)

You looked down feeling shocked. You don't know what to do....

"I can't marry you! I am already taken!"

"Oh really? Then who?"

"Um..."

You actually don't know.

"Is it that guy with the eyebrows?"

"Um..no? Maybe?"

Sure you and Red have been friends for a while maybe a day or two. Maybe you might have liked him. Leonard held the look whether he believed you or not, but he let it slide for now.

"You will marry me though."

"Never. My friends will stop you and so as Red."

"We'll see about that. But if you don't, then I will have my citizens capture them and hurt them. They have wrecked our houses and we can't let them get away with this. Once we do, we will hmm maybe cook them." Leonard smirked at the thought of delicious chickens.

"What? You can't do that! Please no! They're innocent!" you yelled.

"Well? What do you say? Be mine or what?"

You shakily sighed in despair feeling frustrated with all of this.

"Oh, well if you don't then I am just gonna have to go find your friends and-" he said about to walk away.

"No, stop! Please.... I...I'll accept." you hesitantly answered.

"Clever girl."

Leonard grabbed your feathered hand and placed the ring in your middle finger. He then unlocked the chain from your leg but held your feathered hand still so you wouldn't escape. You can't believe you agreed to this.. You prayed for Red to come quick..

Back to Red and Chuck as they ran through the hallways that are filled with golden doors. Chuck speedly opened all the doors at once and looked through saying no. Red told Chuck he got this and opened the first door to find a creepy twin pigs in blue dresses.

"Red rum."

"Uh...nevermind."

Red quickly closed the door finding it scary to see that and both of them ran trying to find the eggs and Y/N when they saw Bomb stuck into the wall with his butt sticking out.

"Hey, I know that rear end that's Bomb."

"Uh, Chuck that's not his rear end that's his face."

"Oh, sorry Bomb." Chuck apologized and pulled Bomb out.

"No problem."

"C'mon! We're close on finding Y/N and the eggs! Let's go!" Red ordered them as they ran.

Y/N in her marriage ring and the crown and the necklace was sitting beside Leonard in the longest table. The pigs chanted that they want eggs. They are waiting for the eggs to get cooked that made Y/N fear for the worst.

"Please. Don't do this. There are children in there. You can't just eat them..!"

"Sorry, sweetheart. I'm a foodie. We are all hungry. You will be sitting beside me so that I could make you taste the egg."

"No way! That is disgusting!!" you shrieked.

Leonard didn't listen to her as he raised his hands up feeling prideful that they want eggs. Back to Redsquad as they have found the eggs that are hidden behind the doors with the sign "No Eggs In Here!" guarded by the eggs as they joked around.

"Ooh, these are clever pigs." Chuck gasped.

"Okay, look. I'll be going to run up and tackle the pigs on the left. Bomb, you can handle two. Chuck, I don't know if you can help. We gotta figure out the way to get into that roo....."

Everything but Chuck was frozen in time, he used his super speed to handle everything. He ran towards the guards and placed the paint bucket over the guard's head and painted "Fart Face" on another guard's belly and put the plunger on his mouth and stretched it. Chuck then put another paint bucket in another pig's hand and a punch gun in the other and aim it at the guard and moved him so that he was front of them. He took a quick selfie on the camera and returned to his friends' side as the golden coin flipped and Red finished his sentence.

"...m. Anyone have any bright ideas?"

At the moment, the paint, the plunger, and the boxing glove knocked the guards down. The guard pig was confused with the stuff he was holding as the other guards looked at him angrily.

"You are gonna pay for that!"

He quickly ran away as they chased him.

"What the heck just happened?!" Red exclaimed, feeling confused.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You were saying?" Chuck smirked.

"And here we are...?"

The eggs in the net were hung up in the hook and carried away.

"Aw, come on!" Red groaned and jumped onto the TNT crates and grabbed the net.

He was pulled into the large opening in the wall.

"Quick! Follow him!" Chuck told Bomb as they ran after him.

"Guys, I'm here. Everything's going to be okay. We're gonna get you out of there." Red whispered to the eggs.

"Hurry up, Bomb! Come on!"

"I'm coming!"

"Don't lose me!!" Red exclaimed as the wall closes leaving Bomb and Chuck.

"Doesn't this nightmare never end?!" Bomb cried.

Red found himself and the eggs being carried over the dining table. Leonard and Y/N sat at the end of it as they noticed Red.

"Red!!" Y/N exclaimed happily, but was held by Leonard.

"What is he doing up there?! This is a civilized buffet!" Leonard angrily knocked the cup out of the way.

"Red, you have to get the eggs out of here! They're going to boil them!!" you warned him.

"Don't hatch now. Do not hatch now." Red warned the eggs.

"Get that scab off my eggs!" Leonard ordered but realized he is not going to let go until he save them.

"Fine! Boil him too!"

"No!!" you yelled.

The eggs began to lower into the pot of boiling green water, Red noticed the constructed pig holding the remote control.

"Looks like it's just you and me, porkbelly!! I'll be taking that!" Red screamed knocking the pig off after jumping off the net as they both crashed into the window.

"Red!!"

Red managed to steal the remote from him as he fell and hung on that was attached to the remote. He pressed the up button and the eggs rose up away from the water.

"Hey!" Chef pig groaned.

"Yes!!" you smiled.

"No!!" Leonard ran towards the pot.

Suddenly, they saw something large outside the window.

"Hello? Where is everyone??"

It was Mighty Eagle!

"Dad!" Y/N exclaimed happily.

"That's your dad?!" Leonard exclaimed.

Red who was outside tried to wave at him to get his attention, but he couldn't see him.

"Mighty Eagle! Where's he going?! Agh! I can't believe I'm about to do this." he groaned and called out.

"Hey-you-hoo!! Hey-you-hoo!! Hey-you-hoo!!!"

"I know that battle cry!!" Mighty Eagle yelled and flew back to where Red is and went up to the roof of the dining hall.

"Coming in! Coming in! Mighty Eagle!!"

He then crashed through the roof and landed on the table. But he flew too fast and sent sliding down the table. Leonard pushed Y/N out of the way as they crashed into the floor and Mighty Eagle slammed into the boiling pot, knocking him out.

"Dad!!" you shouted pushing Leonard out of the way and ran towards him as you took off the crown and the necklace except for the ring that you didn't notice yet.

"Mighty Eagle! Mighty Eagle! Wake up! Wake up! Ah, that's bad breath!" Red said slapping him with his tongue.

"That's because he ate too many fishes." you groaned pushing your dad's head forward to get him up.

"I can sleep late, mom. It's not a school day." Mighty Eagle slurred.

"Throw him in the pot too! I'll have the big turkey!" Leonard ordered running towards you.

"Don't think so!!" you growled.

Chuck who was in the vent got out and unlocked the giant door for Bomb to come in as he crashed in.

"Red!!" he shouted gaining everyone's attention and Mighty Eagle to wake up.

Red and Y/N knew it was time to act.

"Dad, you gotta fly those eggs to safety." you told him.

"Dad?!" Red exclaimed.

"I got this! Here we go!" he replied and grabbed the net of the eggs with his talons and pulled away from the pot.

"My eggs!!"

"Yes, yes, yes!!" Red smiled.

"Red!!" you said and hugged Red.

He blushed for a moment and hugged back.

"Thank you for coming back for me."

"No problem. Let's go!!"

"Get your hands off of my wife!!" Leonard screamed.

Red grabbed onto the net of the eggs while you flew with your dad. Chuck and Bomb opened the window of the balcony that leads the way out.

"Don't forget Chuck and Bomb!" Red told him.

"Who?"

"Them!!" you said pointing at the two.

"Oh, right."

Chuck and Bomb jumped onto the net and held on. Mighty Eagle then started to fly away about to head out but stopped when someone grabbed onto your leg and hold you, causing you to scream and Red grab onto your feathered hand while he held onto the net.

"Where do you think you're going, my dear?~" Leonard asked smirking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 623 14
Cover made by me ;P *Heavily Edited as of: Nov 6, 2022* ------------------------- The Angry Birds 😡🐣 Movie x Reader A Bird's Tale (RED X READER) (Y...
21.9K 782 10
"You thought you could get to the sidekick so then this way the heroes could welcome you with open arms,what an idea" Talon!Dick Au Warning Violence ...
17.4K 372 32
Dear little Robin you won't fly away the Talon is after its only prey. Hear my words little Robin that I shall slay, I'll pluck those feathers of you...
8.6K 116 13
What we all didn't know that there was Agatha aka Aggie, a white bird who has anger issues, and was easily being teased because of her over-grown fea...