๐‡๐จ๐ญ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ

By GirlyDixon

An English teacher, Kristal Harrington, is living her life in Hawkins, Indiana away from her abusive ex husba... More

๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ

๐“๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž

3.4K 87 1
By GirlyDixon

The rest of the school day went as normal. There were no interruptions in between classes or during my planning period. It was only the good silence I needed to get caught up with my assignments that were turned in from last week.

After school was when it became eventful. Detention was on my to do list and I was longing to see Billy for the second time that day. After what he promised in my classroom earlier, the unsettling feeling in my stomach had diminished. I was back to my contented self but the nagging thought in the back of my head didn't stop. I still told myself to watch out and be careful when I was around Billy.

For detention I hoped we would be alone for the two hours we were together for, but when I arrived I saw that I had another student in with me and Billy. I wanted to do something about this arrangement just so I could have some private time with Billy, but I knew my responsibilities were more important. I would've done anything to get this one out of my hair since I had this urge to kick her out and tell her to go home. With every thought in my head, I listened to my good ones and made my way through it.

Billy and I started to talk as if nothing happen the day prior. We merely carried on about the story plot of Pride and Prejudice after reading the first few chapters together.

After some time of discussing about twelfth grade English, I looked over my shoulder and notice the student was sleeping on their desk in the back of the classroom. I felt a small smile creep on my lips as I looked to the clock and noticed the time.

I looked back to Billy, who had an obvious drained look to his face. "I think we can take a quick break." I muttered, being quiet for the student who was asleep.

Billy shared a tired grin then gestures to the back of the room with his hand. "What about him?" He whispered.

I shrugged. "He seems fine. Besides detentions almost over in thirty minutes."

I carefully removed myself from the desk in front of him and walked towards the door. When I reached it I looked to him as he hesitated, but obliged when he got up from his desk and followed me out the door.

Everything was silent. The halls were empty and the only thing that could be heard was the ticking of the clocks that were above every other classroom door.

"Do ya know if anyone's here?" He asked as we walked at each other's side.

My eyes scanned the hall while I was deep in thought. "Only a few that I know of. Coach Dixon's here practicing with the baseball team outside."

"So what I'm hearing is the gyms free?" He asked with a glimmer of hope in his voice.

"Possibly." I replied.

Looking to him, I noticed his eyes were on me. They dazzled greatly as I caught a few shining gleams in his glance.

We stopped in front of the gym doors when we got near the assumed destination. First, Billy took ahold of the door and pulled it open to reveal an empty gymnasium with the bleachers pushed in against the wall and the basketball hoops lowered for practice.

The lights were off to assume that the coach was nowhere near this place. With Billy entering first, he scoped the area then turned to me while I entered after him.

"Coast is clear." He muttered with a grin.

Him and I took a step towards each other. He snaked his hands on my waist first before I could put mine on his shoulders.

I had felt my cheeks hurting from the smile I had plastered on my lips. As Billy brought me close to get away from the windows of the doors, I lifted my head up and pressed my lips to his.

We disconnected then connected our lips over and over to create a burning passion in ourselves, but Billy stopped to let out a chuckle.

I was about to go in for another kiss until I heard him laugh under his breath.

"What's so funny?" I asked, looking up for his eyes to meet mine.

"I just had a thought about last semester when I played basketball in here." He explained.

"And why did you have that thought?" I questioned while my fingers played with the curls of his brown hair.

He laughed once more. "I remember leaving a basketball under the bleachers during my last game. I was wondering if it's still here or not."

I giggled at his excuse of interrupting our romantic moment. "Is that what you think about when we kiss?"

He hummed in a low tone. "Most of the time."

I rolled my eyes when he held onto my waist to grab my attention. "Can I?" He asked, gesturing to the bleachers stacked up beside us.

"Seriously?" I chuckled when he gave me a childlike pout.

"Pretty please." He begged.

I released my arms from his shoulders and dragged my hands down his exposed arms.
"Go ahead." I used my head to gesture to the bleachers.

He flashed his white teeth at me before letting go of my waist and going under the exposed rectangle of the benches.

Somehow he managed to squeeze himself under there without getting stuck. I watched him scale against the wall and reach through small parts of rods to grab ahold of something. After a second of wondering, I saw him coming out with a basketball safely tucked under his arm.

I laughed at him when I saw the triumphant smile he had. He then took the ball and bounced it on the floor, making a loud boom echo through the gym.

"Do you know how to play basketball?" He asked while walking around me to go to the middle of the court.

I released a throaty laugh. "Who do you think taught Steve to play?" I said, taking small steps after him.

He raised his brows at me. "You taught Steve?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. How do you think he's been getting the varsity spot since freshman year?"

He released a mocking laugh. "Well, he's shit." He said in playful manner, but I took it in offense. "He moves his feet too much."

He had an arrogant smirk on his lips as he bounce the basketball around on the gym floor.

I raised my brows back to him. "Excuse me?"

"Look, Kristal," He started with overconfidence. "You're an excellent teacher in history and English, but maybe teaching basketball isn't your strong suit."

I could feel something inside of me turn from his words. It was like my brain was trying to tell me not to let him talk to me like that.

In response to my thoughts I had an idea forming. With a quick second I put that idea into action.

I quickly lunged forwards to snatch the ball in midair from Billy. After turning back to face him again, this time with the ball in my hand, I saw him giving me a look of shock.

After seeing his look of complete surprise overtake his beautiful masculine face, I returned the gesture with a short, but mocking laugh.
"You talk too much. Has anyone ever told you that?"

He rolled his eyes at me carelessly. "Do not." He argued back.

"Oh," I giggled. "But you do. If you didn't then I wouldn't have the ball."

He took a sly step towards me so the only thing between us was the basketball in my hands. He stared down at me to create a sort of intimidation but I wasn't compelled to be daunted.

We stared at one another until I had the decency to push the ball against his chest. I knock some air out of his lungs when I did so but I wasn't too concerned.

I backed away from him so he could hold the ball in his arms.

With my smirk prominent I spoke. "C'mon, let me see what you got."

He stared at me like I was joking, but instead of reacting by dribbling the ball he dropped it on the gym floor and took a stride towards me.

He didn't lean in to kiss me or take me into his arms like he does. Instead he reached for my legs and hoisted me so I draped over his shoulder.

I laughed loudly when he picked me up. I used his back to keep my top half upright while my feet kicked swiftly.

"Billy!" I laughed as he spun around in a circle. I closed my eyes before I sensed him slowing down.

He released a devilish laugh when I felt a stinging sensation on my rear. I gasped out loud and used my feet to kick around.
"Put me down!" I practically screamed, making it echo.

I could feel the bottom of my dress riding up past the back of my thighs. The cool air conditioning in the gym made goosebumps on my arms even though I had long sleeves covering every inch.

"You know," Billy breathed out. "If the baseball team didn't have their stuff in the boy's locker room then I'd put you down in there."

I hummed a laugh, knowing what he was meaning. "Are you too afraid to go in the girl's locker room or something?"

"I prefer the boy's room. It's more like my second home." He explained.

I, however, had my own opinion to share. "The girl's locker room has locks on all the doors for more privacy."

There was a moment of indecision for a few seconds before he whistled a breath between his lips.
"Girl's locker room it is."

He then headed over to the girl's locker room with me over his shoulder as he left the basketball in the middle of the gym floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 359 19
"And I try to talk to you, But there's something stopping me from getting through." โœจโœจ Just when Lana Woods thinks the strangest things she tried so...
4M 104K 42
"Two damaged people trying to heal each other is love." He mumbled. In which a boy that came from an abusive home fell in love with a girl who felt l...
393K 9.4K 75
[BOOK 1] โShe grew up in an Indiana town, had a good looking momma who never was around, but she grew up tall and she grew up right with them Indiana...
86.8K 3.5K 58
"๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’š ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’•'๐’” ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’…๐’†." ~ She's beautiful on the outside but on the inside, ther...