Loving Mr. Choi

Od 9mono_seok4

Khalessi is a smart girl and is well versed in not only English, but Korean and French. It has always been he... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
💮Character Intoduction💮
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
🎉🎉🎉1k views🎉🎉🎉
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 6

701 27 0
Od 9mono_seok4

KHALESSI POV:

  It was Sunday morning. Heize, ChaEun and I had gotten back to the house around 10 pm. We had spent a lot of quality time together and I knew we were getting closer as the days went on.

I sat up in my bed and looked at my phone which had lit up after a notification, I looked at the picture of Kyleigh and smiled, I missed my best friend.

  Yesterday at the Line Friends Café, I had bought an Apeach plushie that I thought Mr. Choi would like. Just to make up for being rude to him yesterday. I hope he liked it, I mean I thought it was beyond cute. I picked up my phone and texted him.

Mr. Choi was a fucking tease. A handsome but annoying tease. I threw the covers off of me and walked into the bathroom to shower. The shower was relaxing, like always. Thankfully this time I brought my bra and panties into the bathroom just in case ChaEun tried to pull something again.

  I moisturized my body and face and brushed my teeth. I opened the door and there ChaEun was laying on my bed again. "ChaEun it's like you don't have your own damn room." She looked over at me and rolled over to grab one of my pillows. "I know but I like your bed better, it's always warm. My bed always cold." "Probably because every time I turn around you're in my bed and not your own." ChaEun pouted and laid back down. Not caring enough to be bothered by her mood change I walked to my closet to get something. I wasn't going to wear anything that interesting because it was a lazy Sunday.

Perfect, I spun around in front of the mirror and walked back into the bathroom. This time passing Heize and ChaEun who were both in my bed. I took out my bun just to redo it and walked out. "Okay girlies I'm going out to meet Mr. Choi." They both shot up and looked at me. "You better not come back home pregnant Lessi." ChaEun teased making me shake my head. I grabbed the bag that had the plushie in it and the girls walked me to the door. Heize and ChaEun kissed my cheeks and my face heated up "What was that for." "It was our goodbye kiss until you come back home." Cute, I thought to myself. "Well my lovelies take care don't burn down the house. Okay?" "Okay moooooom." Heize teased and I rolled my eyes. They closed the door behind me and I walked to the bus stop.

  About 5 minutes after I got there the bus pulled up and I was lucky enough to get my own seat on the bus. There weren't many people on the bus this morning, which was a relief. Not that much staring and judgmental old ladies. The bus ride was peaceful, the bus driver had turned on some indie and I hummed along. We stopped at the next stop and a familiar face got on the bus. "Gain, Hey!" I called over to her. She saw me and her face lit up. Gain ran over and sat next to me. "Hey, how are you?" I asked her, "I'm doing good, I decided to come out to go grocery shopping." She showed me her shopping list and I noticed some of the items. "Aren't you a little too young to be drinking wine?" She laughed and winked at me, "I'm not going to drink it, I'm cooking for Trey and I." "Oh? Who's this Trey you're talking about?" Gain blushed and tucked her hair behind her ear, "He's my boyfriend, we've been dating for a few weeks now and I wanted to do something special for him." "That's sweet, cooking for your boyfriend. You'll have to bring him by my class one day." She nodded her head.

Gain and Khalessi talked about everything that came to their mind. Gain opened up about how she met Trey and Khalessi talked about Kyleigh and her life back home in France.

"Well it looks like my stop is coming up." Gain pouted which made me laugh. "Hey let me give you my number. Feel free to text me anytime. If you want to talk or just something random." Gain hugged me and took out her phone. I typed my number in and she texted me.

GAIN💛💛:Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey

I laughed one more time before the bus stopped. Gain waved to me as I got off the bus and I waved to her as the bus drove away. 'Now to find this restaurant'

I looked at my watch and saw that it was 11:30. 'Shit'
__________________________________

REGULAR POV:

  Khalessi was frantically trying to find the restaurant, the bus ride had been longer than expected. Finally she came across the restaurant. It was painted a peachy color and had calligraphy letters decorating the front.

  She walked inside and looked around for Siwon, she locked eyes with the serene male and smiled. His black hair was fluffy and covered his eyes a little, it was nice to see natural Siwon instead of Mr. Choi. He waved to Khalessi and she walked over to him. "Good morning Mr. Choi." He chuckled at her "You're never going to let up with that are you?" He questioned and she shook her head. "Not while I'm still breathing." Siwon smiled adoringly at the girl and she lifted the bag onto the table.

  "Here's your surprise, I hope that you like it." Siwon reached inside the bag and pulled out the panda Apeach plushie and smiled. "This is really cute Khalessi thank you so much." He leaned over and kissed her cheek which made Khalessi's face heat up for the second time that day.

  She twiddled her thumbs "it's no problem, I was rude to you yesterday and I bought this to make up for it. I hope you can forgive me." Siwon stroked his chin and pretended to ponder the situation. "Let's see, I'll forgive you if you agree to attend a play with me this Friday." Khalessi laughed "That's it? Well okay. I thought you were going to ask for a kiss or something, but oh well." Siwon's jaw dropped "I-I'll still take the kiss, I won't reject it." He clarified which made Khalessi laugh harder "I was just kidding Mr. Choi." "Yea, But I wasn't."

  Khalessi looked at the serious look on his face, the look made her flustered and she had to fan herself to calm down. She checked to see if there was any hint of joke anywhere in his facial expression, but nothing was there. He was serious. Khalessi mustered up the courage and leaned over and kissed Siwon.

  It was supposed to be an innocent peck and they would pull back, but Siwon's lips were so soft. The kids started to heat up, becoming more frantic and filled with need. Khalessi reached up and held Siwon's neck as he slipped an arm around her waist. Khalessi decided to take over and she licked at Siwon's lips making the man gasp and she slipped her tongue inside his mouth. Their tongues fought against each other and Siwon didn't mind losing to Khalessi, he let her dominate his mouth. Every now and then he would let out little whines that made Khalessi feel some type of way. Siwon ended up pulling back because of the lack of air.

  Khalessi couldn't even look him in the eye, good thing the waiter came and took their order. Siwon slipped his arm back around her waist "T-That was amazing, Khalessi." She couldn't help the smiled that graced her face "Yea it was." Siwon rested his head on her shoulder as they waited for their food.

  "How did you enjoy what I dropped off?" Khalessi moaned in contentment, "it was so good. I've never had Korean food like that."he smiled "I'm glad that you enjoyed it Blossom and thank you for my plushie." Khalessi giggled.

  The waiter came back with the food and the two bonded as they ate.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4.2K 80 9
STARRING: ARI FLETCHER
491K 37.7K 67
#Romance #Urban. [18+] MATURE CONTENT. Harlem's life changes when she's given a fully funded scholarship into one of the most prestigious universitie...
35.9K 2K 16
(EDITING) This is a Curvy Blasian Community Romance: #AMBW #BLASIAN #BWAM #DISCLOSURE #CelebrateBlackStories #EyesLipsFierce #COMPLETED ⛔️TRIGGE...
12K 1K 38
A devoted wife is arrested and disowned by her in-laws after her young son's tragic death, serving years in prison for his death.