๐–ค๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๏ฟฝ...

By miss_babylangdon

๐™…๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™– "๐๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐–ค" ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™˜๏ฟฝ... More

Playlist๐Ÿ’‹
๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž วŸึ„ึ…ฦˆวŸสŸสึ„ึ†ษ› ๐–ค
who is..."๐ป๐‘’"?
"Him"...
Devils mark โ‚†โถโ‚†
Is just a dream...โ˜ฝ
Portal to Hell โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*
You want a monster? I'll give you one
โ˜ฝ*๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌโ€‹ *๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœงโ˜พ
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ pt2
Curly haired ~
๐Ÿ‘„
๐“›๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ
๐‘€๐“Ž ๐ฟ๐“Š๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’๐“‡ ๐ผ๐“ˆ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“๐“Ž๐–ค
๐™ƒ๐™„ ๐™„๐™ข ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™„๐™ข ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™™. ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…
Enjoyed being in hell?
ษดแด sสŸแด‡แด‡แด˜
Not an update๐Ÿ’ž
Langdon
Magic
Heartbroken
"๐“๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ"
Under a spell

แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…

1.1K 29 6
By miss_babylangdon

Marieta's POV

My eyes shot wide open stinging like a bee almost forgetting where I was, anxiety took over me probably by how much alcohol I consumed.

I looked around realising I was in my room while my heart beat so fast I could feel it tearing out of my chest.

Feeling the side of the bed i realised Tate was gone which wasn't really surprising, Satan gave him the opportunity to roam the world freely so why waste that being stuck with me.

The sun blinded my tired eyes so I laid back down under the covers which was a really bad idea.

I blacked out...god how much I hate these visions.

But this time it was...interesting.

Bombs, explosions people screaming at the top of their lungs as part of their bodies where busted and mutated. Brains spilled and others desperately committing suicide and I was...in a car? Heading where? I couldn't make out the people that were driving with me I was too busy looking out the window examining the monstrosity around me.

I jumped in my seat as someone jumped in front of the car causing the front window to shatter with blood smeared all over it. Nothing came out of me...no screams no gasps I felt numb. But then I heard my mothers voice calling "I'll always be watching over you my angel." that's when I felt a tear fall down my cheek, wiping it away my eyes glanced at the red stain left onto my white sleeve. Blood?

I jumped out of bed immediately running to my bathroom.

I stepped into the shower, toes flinching as they touched the chilled ceramic floor. My mind was in shreds; I would never get that cursed vision out of my mind. I turned the dial, old and metallic, releasing thousands of lukewarm drops, darkening my hair and trickled down my back. My eyes fell closed over and over, each time showing me the images of guts spilled everywhere like photographs.

———-

I was all packed and ready to just disappear and visit my mother now that I have experienced hell, I need to see her.

Holding my luggage in my chest I shut my eyes as I concentrated on being home... with my mother.

I felt a breeze blow through my curls letting me know that I was now outside, slowly opening my eyes I was met by the familiar door...my sweet home.

I knocked desperately hoping my mother was home for this moment, I needed to hug her and to comfort me like a mother would to her child after having a nightmare.

I knocked again now growing more desperate but soon relieved when the door creaked opened and I saw her.

I ran into her arms as she squeezed me tighter while tears streamed out of both of our eyes god how much I missed her.

"My baby is home!" She kissed my cheek as she dragged me to the kitchen.

Taking another look at me her face grew with worry.

"God did those people even feed you?" Her warm hands cupped my cheek.

She immediately handed me a plate full of food while I went to sit down at the dinner table.

"I bought you something" I heard her say as I glanced at my mother who had her back turned to me trying to take something out her shopping bag.

"I got you this white crop top, put it on my heart would melt seeing you in it."

My eyes snapped at the shirt, my spoon that I was holding dropped from my hand hard onto the ground.
I felt the pain as my heart sunk paralysed in my seat. adrenaline floods my system pumping and beating like its trying to desperately escape.

It was the shirt I wore in my hellish vision...

"What you don't like it?" My mother let out a sigh causing me to run up to her and engulf her into a tight hug while balling my eyes out wetting her shoulder.

"No mum I love it" I tried to swallow up my fear, I don't want to concern her about some vision I had.

I gave her a teary smile before heading to the bathroom and putting on my new shirt.

I examined myself in the mirror, leaning towards the sink as I saw the fear in my eyes taking over me.

I splashed cold water onto my face getting some drops onto my shirt while the pictures of the end of the world flashed through my head.

I tried deep breathing but that never worked, I can't let this happen...I can't.

Heading out i met my mothers angelic blue eyes along with her bright smile that warmed up your cold heart.

"So what did you learn in that witchy school?" She asked me while offering me a cup of tea.

I sipped the hot tea trying to feel the warmth spread around my shivering body trying to distract myself from my overwhelming thoughts.

"I'm the supreme". I gave her a smile earning a squeal.

"What is a supreme?" I laughed at my clueless mother that had a wide grin with excitement planted on her face.

"A supreme is like the matriarch of the coven." I held her hand as I felt anxiety starting to creep up on me.

"Oh my god Marieta that is amazing I'm so proud of you!" I felt her tight hug comforting me but soon as she let go off me adrenaline came back to say hi.

Something in me was telling me I don't have much time left which made me feel even worse.

"Mum I love you so mu-" I was cut off by the loud sirens that suddenly went off, my body froze as my eyes widened in fear, I could already smell the scattered dead bodies but this was just the beginning.

My mum cupped my cheeks snapping me out of the paralysed state I was in.

"Listen to me carefully" she paused looking into my widened eyes with her teary ones.

"I love you so much Marieta and I'll always will I'm devastated that this time had come so quick but don't cry dear you'll be safe, mommy will make sure you're safe I'll always be watching over you my angel" she kissed my cheek while engulfing me into a tight hug  I just stood there unable to move.

"Mum, don't talk like that! What is happening?" I cried into her chest knowing what will happen next.

"He will protect you my baby" she whispered into my ear while my face was buried into her neck.

He?
I thought to myself as I cried uncontrollably why is this happening? Who is he? Is this the end? All these questions running through my head but the only thing I knew was that there was no future for me, no love, no hope...this is the end.

I looked up at my mother, I hated seeing her cry I hated seeing her hurt I would sacrifice myself for her, she deserves to be happy considering being a single mother who worked so hard for us to survive the worst.

I held my head panicking and crying uncontrollably I was convinced that I was going to jump out of my own skin.

I heard a loud bang on our door causing me to hide my mother behind me to protect her while she squeezed my hand.

A group of heavy built men bursts right through shattering the door completely while I stood there ready to use my powers to attack.

"Miss Marieta Mania you need to come with us"

My fist tightened as well as my jaw, I could feel my blood boiling ready to just snap their neck with the flick of my wrist. No one tells me what to do.

"I'm not going anywhere" I growled at them with my eyes now glowing demonic red.

"I'm afraid you don't have a choice" the mans voice sounded strict and piercing but it didn't scare anybody.

I saw the group of men walking towards me while I snapped my fingers to make their head explode but nothing happened...

A tall muscular man swept me off my feet as I tried desperately to get a grasp of my mother.

"Mum please don't leave me please!" I cried as I saw myself getting further and further away from her.

"I love my my angel" tears streamed from her eyes while I tried to use my powers but nothing worked I felt so defeated and worthless.

One thing I knew was that they were under some protection spell that blocked out my powers... I felt it.

I started kicking the man punching him hard scratching his eyes out but he wouldn't budge.

Last thing I felt myself getting put into a car and that's when I knew what was happening.

I tried to escape but I was held down by something unknown.

"Where are you taking me?!" I growled surprised not hearing my own voice but a demonic one instead.

"To safety" the man in the driving seat responded not alarmed.

"Then take my mother as well...please" I whined as we drove further and further away from my house.

One of the men next to the driver took his black glasses off turning his face to me as a genuine empathy planted on his face.

"I'm really sorry but we were strictly instructed to only get you." He turned back focusing on the road as my head held down.

Shall I pray to God? Would he even want to help me after visiting hell and literally talking to Satan? No.

I was lost and alone.

Hearing the horrific screams I had to cover my ears but I couldn't help myself and look out the window.

Exactly how it was in my vision...

People shooting themselves up while the others even hung themselves, why is this happening?

As if reading my mind one of the men spoke up
"They are killing themselves before the blast kills them"

I jumped as we crashed into a man who forcefully threw himself onto the car.

The window shattered, blood smeared all over it, nothing came out of me I just looked forward with no emotion as if nothing had happened... I was numb.

Everything was happening exactly as it was in my vision.

And then I heard my own mother's voice
"I'll always be watching over you, my angel."

A tear fell down my cheek as I wiped it away seeing the blood left onto my white sleeve.

My nightmare turned into a harsh reality.

We started to slow down making me look out the window. We were at the airport?

I saw the driver get out the car really quickly as he opened the door for me and told me to run to the plane.

Looking at him hesitating if I should go, I teleported to the entrance of the plane looking back at where I was.

The man looked back at me little startled but his face went back to that strict emotionless when the desperate people ran towards the plane.

He got out his gun shooting anyone who got in his way, my body shivered at the sound of bullets tearing through flesh echoing in the air.

"Go!" He turned to me motioning with his hands snapping me out of my shocked state now running inside the plane.

My clumsy ass bumped into a guy.

"Are you alright?" His voice echoed in my ringing head.

"Yes I'm fine" i shut my eyes while holding my throbbing head soon engulfed by the darkness.

"Where I'm I?" I looked around nothing but pitch black this must be one of my visions.

"Kill all the witches" a growling voice entered my head realising who it was.

"Kill them yourself, I'm not your slave Satan" I growled back earning a devilish laugh before feeling myself gain back consciousness.

I blinked trying to get rid of my blurry sight, finally getting to see clear I furrowed my eyes at the people crowding around me.

My eyes snapped at a familiar face that I would recognise anywhere.

"Mallory?"

I saw the confusion forming on her face as I mentioned her name.

"Alright lets get you up" a blonde guy preferably my age picked me up.

"So let me just refresh your mind a little hun, you passed out my name is Gallant this is my grandma this is Coco these are Timothy and Emma and this one"... he pointed at Mallory "well no one important"

I looked at her seeing the sadness in her eyes.

"Mallory!" I engulfed her into a hug "I haven't spoken to you for a long time"

"I'm sorry do I know you?" She looked at me yet again confused making me take a step back looking at her crazy.

"Mallory its me! Marieta! we were best friends, remember when you introduced me to Nathan? And when I helped you with your powers?"

Her face grew more concerned hiding behind Coco while I looked around seeing their faces looking back at me as if I've gone mental.

"Never mind" I went and sat at the very back of the plane away from everyone.

Why is she pretending like she doesn't know me? I said in my head hearing a sudden reply.

She's under a spell Marieta...Cordelia is plotting something you need to kill the witches.

I rolled my eyes knowing who it was.

Kill the witches? Why? For your selfish needs? Yeah right.

Marieta you're not listening to me! If you don't kill them they will kill you and him

Who is "him"? Why is everyone talking about him? Who is he?

I waited desperately for an answer but nothing...absolute silence just me and my thoughts now.

I groaned in frustration I thought Satan was supposed to be terrifying not annoying!

I looked out the small window seeing the clouds below me covering the monstrosity that was happening way below us.

I felt the need to vomit I felt sick to my stomach, something was wrong something was coming.

The blast of a bomb made my ears ring shaking the whole plane while everyone started to scream falling on top of each other.

I was paralysed once again just sitting in my seat as I watched Mallory make her way to the front, I watched her carefully as she came out with her face pale looking like she had just seen a ghost.

"There's no one there"

Everyone continued to scream at the top of their lungs as I sat there concentrating on all my power and strength that I gathered.

Closing my eyes tightly shut I let out my powerful words.

"Take us to our destination."

I felt the plane stop shaking and straightening out as it flew like nothing had just happened.

Everyone began to cheer with tears smeared all over their faces as I continued to look at the window.

Where are we even going?

———-

Finally landing I ran to the entrance as my eyes caught the huge orange suits placed on the ground.

"Um...guys I think you need to put these on first." I gave out a suit to each of them as the door opened finally letting us out.

I looked around my surroundings disgusted by the sight.

The trees were burnt, grass was gone no birds in the sky oh and let me not forget the poisonous fog engulfing us, without the suits we would be dead within a second.

We were led by the mysterious people heavily dressed in black special clothings with plague masks on.

I walked towards Gallant as I felt more familiar with him.

"Do you know where we're going?" I asked looking into his terrified eyes.

"No sweetheart but stay close to me" we locked arms continuing to walk somewhere unknown.

On our way we saw two people held by a gun point which I couldn't bare witnessing another murder so I flicked my hand close to my hip so no one can see causing the guns to explode in their hands.

I giggled as they jumped out of their skins.

We neared what looked like a shelter that lead underground it was hard to see by the contaminated fog.

The black mask people motioned us to go in as we walked down the stairs to the underground.

Another masked people appeared leading us into a small area which seemed like some cleaning place.

They grabbed Gallant making my arms to let go off him as they placed him in the middle letting the sprays from above engulf him.

And then it was my turn.

I figured this cleansed the contamination off of us.

After getting clean I went back to Gallant joining my arm with his again.

They told us we can take off our uncomfortable suits so you bet I took it off real quick.

A door opened in front of us revealing an elderly woman standing in the frame with her wooden cane.

"I am Wilhemina Venable, welcome to Outpost three"

"This is a fallout shelter?" Timothy asked causing everyone to glance at him.

"It is now, For many years, it served as an exclusive boys' school." The lady replied glaring at me for some reason.

"What kind of boys' school is subterranean?" I asked furrowing a brow.

This place seems familiar.

"The Cooperative, to whom we owe our eternal gratitude, took ownership and converted it once they realized what was coming." Venable gave me a smile that hid her true rotten feelings. I can read her without using my powers, I got to keep an eye out for her.

But seriously, a boys school as a shelter? This "cooperative" sounds stupid.

As Venable continued talking I completely ignored her admiring the place we were supposed to survive in.

Not going to lie it was huge and even had a library that I will definitely give a visit soon, it does remind of my witchy school oh god I don't even want to know what happened to it.

A loud bang caused by Venable's stick made me jump sending her a death stare which seemed to alarm her a little I felt the fear in her that satisfied me.

"As Purples, you will each be furnished with a private suite."

"What's a "Purple" I heard Emily ask.

"The elite The worthy Those chosen to survive."

In The Outpost, everyone knows their place.
The Purples wear purple, the Grays, gray and the most important wear red" she muttered through her teeth while furrowing her eyes at me.

"Who are the Grays?" I asked trying to annoy her.

"Grays are our worker ants Still a necessary component of any functioning society The Grays are here to serve"

"I'll show you all your rooms but first I need to speak to Miss Mania" everyone's eyes snapped at me as i followed Venable to what seemed a luxurious room.

She opened the huge closet revealing beautiful red Victorian style dresses, they seemed very tight and suffocating but it's what ever.

"These are your dresses and room, you are one of the reds" her eyes filled with anger and jealousy.

Seriously what's wrong with this woman.

"Why I'm I one of the reds?" I asked looking into her soul for answers.

"I was strictly instructed by the cooperative to make sure you were one of the reds, the head of us."
I saw her grip on her cane tighten.

I spun around the room examining the beauty and the king bed with blood red silk sheets.

"So how many reds are there" I felt the need to ask.

"Two, you and someone else."

"And who's that?"

"I'm afraid I can't say but I suggest you take a rest I believe travelling here was tiering."

"Alright then" I furrowed my eyes before collapsing onto my bed unable to sleep as I felt someone's eyes on me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 1.1K 15
i know everybody let's you down ill do the same
4.8K 279 27
So like here's part two :) Part one is completed and you have to read it to understand this one ๐Ÿ’œ I hope this is as good as part one. I'll try to no...
66.8K 756 22
welcome to '๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™„๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ' !! i didn't feel like writing a whole series so here is a few imagines<3 lowercase intended s...
52.3K 1.2K 22
"๐ผ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ" ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› Coven (1/2) All rights to...