Danny Phantom Au Daniel "Dann...

By EddiexBruce

I don't own Danny Phantom or Danny Phantom characters they belong to Butch Hartman also I am a Danny Phantom... More

Danny Phantom Au
Finding Danny in the Ghost Zone
Raising Danny part 2
Raising Danny part 3
Raising Danny part 4
Raising Danny part 5
Raising Danny part 6
They still kept the same episodes
Raising Danny part 7
Happy 4th day of July
You Will Be Okay Helluva Boss
Silva Hound ft. Micheal Kovach and Chi-Chi - Addict
Should I do a Xiaolin Showdown and Xiaolin Chronicles AU?
Raising Danny part 8

Raising Danny part 1

3K 51 15
By EddiexBruce

Baby Danny: "Hmm! Ah!" *Giggles and look at Clockwork*

Clockwork: "Hi, my little Time Keeper." *Smiles at Danny* "Happy birthday, my little Time Keeper." *Kisses Danny's forehead*

Shadow: "!!!" *Look at Maddie the cat and petting her*

Maddie the cat: "Meow." *Purring around and meowing at Shadow*

Sidney Poindexter: "Aww! He is so cute! Look at him!!" *Eyes sparkles*

Fright Knight: "Yes he is and he will be a good kind-heart kid." *Look at Danny and chuckles* "My little Ghost Prince." *Smiles and remove his hamlet to reveal his handsome face with a scar on him*

Desiree: "Well someone finally show his face now and always hide a handsome face~." *Look at Fright Knight, holding Danny in her arms and smiles* "Maybe someday I will teach you how to control your powers my little Ghost Genie." *Lift Danny in the air*

Baby Danny: "Eek!" *Giggles and laughing then sneezed and turn into ghost* "Ah!" *Clapping his hands*

Princess Dorathea: "Bless you little one." *Smiles and giggles*

Vlad: "I'm going to adopt him and your name is Daniel 'Danny' Masters. Do you like that little Badger?" *Smiles*

Baby Danny: "Ah!" *Giggles and laughing*

Skulker: "I think that is a 'yes' from him." *Chuckles at Danny*

Baby Danny: "Mmm..." *Rubbing his eyes and yawning then started to be fussy*

Wall: "Shh, shh, shh." *Holding Danny in her arms and calming him down* "Someone is very sleepy now." *Smiles and walking to Danny's bedroom* "Sleep little one." *Mother sweet tone and put Danny in his crib*

Baby Danny: "Zzz... Zzz..." *Sleeping and hugging his teddy bear close to him*

Wall: "Good night Danny." *Put the blanket over him and kiss his little head* "You will become a nice and sweet little boy." *Leave and close the door quietly*

Skulker: ("I'm so not ready to be a father... Yet.") *Bit nervous to be a father* ("Is the baby going to be a girl or a boy or two girls or two boys or one boy and one girl? What if the baby not going to like me?!") *Over thinking things too much and look at Ember's stomach*

Ember: "Skulker..." *Held Skulker's hand and smiles at him* "Calm down and you will be a good father ok?" *Chuckles*

At the night time...

Baby Danny: "Zzz... Zzz..." *Still sleeping in his crib but start to cries* "Mmm... Mmmm... Waaah! Waaah! Waah! Waaah!" *Cries very loudly and need a diaper change*

Wall: "Hmm?" *Wake up and went to Danny's bedroom then pick him up and smiles* "Shh, shh, shh. It's ok little one, I am here and Auntie will be there for you." *Put Danny down and change his old diaper to the new diaper* "There you go Danny sweetie." *Lift him up in the air*

Baby Danny: "Ah!" *Giggles and laughing then look at Wall*

Wall: "You are very happy little one, are you?" *Chuckles and kiss Danny cheek*

Johnny 13 and Shadow: "Zzz... Zzz..." *Still sleeping and a heavy sleeper*

Kitty: "Huh?" *Look at them and went back to sleep*

Maddie the cat: "Purr~." *Sleeping on Vortex's clothes and purring in her sleep*

Vortex and Noctune: "Zzz... Zzz..." *Sleeping and under the covers*

Walker: "Ugh... Wall hon?" *Wake up and look at Wall* "Honey, what's wrong?" *Saw Danny in her arms*

Wall: "Oh nothing much also Danny needed a diaper changed that all, Walker dear." *Get in bed and put him in the middle* "He is a sweet little innocent boy." *Smiles and fell asleep*

Walker: "Ok then." *Chuckles* "Yes he is, Wall bun." *Close his eyes and fell into a deep sleep*

Baby Danny: "Zzz... Zzz..." *Sleeping and holding on Wall's and Walker's fingers*

Skulker and Ember: "Zzz... Zzz..." *Sleeping but woke up cause the baby is kicking inside of her stomach* ("Well, this is going to be a long night for sure.") *Try to go back to sleep but they can't*

The next morning...

Baby Danny: "Mmm..." *Wake up and look at Shadow* "Ah!" *Reaching out to him*

Shadow: "?" *See the baby is awake* "..." *Purring* "!!" *Pick up Danny and smiles at him*

Kitty: "Someone is up and happy today and you are so cute Danny." *Smiles and kisses him on the cheek*

Baby Danny: "Kit-tee!" *Trying to say her name* "Kit-tee! Kit-tee! Kit-tee!" *Keep trying and smiles*

Kitty: "Oh. My. God!" *Shocked* "You are trying to say my name?!" *Smiles* "EVERYONE COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!" *Cover Danny's ears*

Baby Danny: "Hm?" *Confuse why Kitty is cover his ears*

Vlad and the others ghosts: "Huh?!" *Ran* "What happened?!" *Look at Kitty, Danny and Shadow*

Kitty: "Danny said his first words! He was trying to say my name." *Smiles and look at him* "Danny say 'papa' to Vlad." *Chuckles*

Baby Danny: "Papa! Papa! Papa!" *Giggles and smiling*

Vlad: "Aww~! You are my son now and everybody is your families now." *Held Danny close to him and kisses his head*

Baby Danny: "Papa!" *Giggles and look at Vlad*

Ember and Skulker: "Say Auntie Ember and Uncly Skulker." *Giggles and smiles*

Baby Danny: "Aun-tee Embrr. Uncly Skulky!" *Clapping his hands*

Ember: "Skulky?" *Giggles* "I guess I will call you that for now Skulker~." *Look at him*

Skulker: "Don't. You. Dare. Ember." *Look at her*

Ember: "Oh, I would dare~." *Wink at Skulker*

After Danny trying to say everyone name and he is about to learn how to walks very soon.

Baby Danny: "Papa?" *Crawling and looking for Vlad* "Hmm?" *Crawls passed Johnny*

Johnny 13: "Huh?" *Saw Danny and chuckles* "Hey there little guy, who are you looking for?" *Pick Danny up*

Baby Danny: "Papa." *Look at Johnny*

Johnny 13: ("Oh my god, he is so too cute right now!") *Smiles and trying not to faints again* "Ok ok let's go find Vlad, right little man?" *Held Danny close to him and walking*

Baby Danny: "Ya!" *Smiles and giggles then look at something*

Vlad: ("As an CEO, a adopt father to Danny and as a half ghost as well, it's is hard at the same times.") *Working hard on the papers works, saw Johnny 13 and Danny* "Yes Johnny?"

Johnny 13: "Danny was looking for you and he want you Vlad." *Chuckles and give Danny an opening bag animals cookies*

Baby Danny: "Papa!" *Happy to see Vlad*

Vlad: "Yes Danny?" *Held Danny in his arms*

Baby Danny: "Papa eat!" *Give Vlad an animals cookie*

Vlad: "Aw, you feeding your Papa? Thank you Danny." *Eating the animals cookie and smiles*

Baby Danny: "Papa eat!" *Giggles and laughs*

To be continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
247K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
167K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...