Little Notes

By theadventwriter

A collection of little notes written on or for Sabbath mornings! "Thy Word have I hid in mine heart, that I... More

Note 01 | "You need not die"
Note 02 | "Come unto Me"
Note 3 | "What, should you die?"
Note 04 | "The music we listen to..."
Note 05 | "Repetition deepens the impression"
Note 06 | "Society has preprogrammed our minds..."
Note 07 | "Christians struggle too..."
Note 08 | "The love God has for us!"
Note 09 | "Focus..."
Note 10 | "You wouldn't cheat..."
Note 11 | "Compromise..."
Note 12 | "What a friend we have in Jesus!"

A Side Note | "Character, formed by habits..."

14 2 0
By theadventwriter

Character, formed by habits, determine our eternal destination.

If we consent to do evil continually, in the end we will reap the reward that belongs to the wicked. But if we choose to do right, if we determine in ourselves to place our will on the side of God then in the end we shall have a character formed for heaven and inherit the rewards thereof.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
8.2M 346K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...