The 5th Dimension |✔

By bibliophile_panda25

W A R N I N G: Don't read this book. I wrote it when I was 13. Trust me you will die of regret if you choose... More

Introduction
Covers
°-C H A R A C T E R S-°
"What lies behind those woods"
"Welcome to Moon Hills"
"Tiara Lavington"
"Are you alright?"
"The School Match"
"Out of the ordinary"
"Tell me what you know."
"Careful, incase you hit a demon"
"The Super Ex."
"A Conversation With Ms.McCarthy "
"Zera"
"Who is it?"
"This Is The Hunt"
" Questions "
"Dream Or Nightmare"
"Choice"
"The Walk"
"The Unexpected Guest."
"The Argument"
"The Meeting"
"Flashback"
"Be Careful Girl"
" Vicious Night "
"Blood"
"Save me!"
"Ready or Not"
"Journey"
"Power"
"Warning"
"Begin"
"War"
"The End"
The End Is Just The Beginning.
Author Note

"You are not human"

145 76 31
By bibliophile_panda25

°S E R E N A°

Sebastian and I didn't have much conversations yesterday. I kept asking him about his date but he just doesn't want to talk about.

I didn't have a good sleep either. I know the reason cause last day wasn't something I would call normal.

I climbed out off my bed, Today the school was closed therefore I began to follow my routine in a sluggish manner.

"Seb. Sebastian. Wake up. " I knocked on his door. When I didn't get any reply I went it. He was sleeping. I was about to leave when I noticed some medication beside his table.

'Aren't those painkiller but why will he take those?" I went and stood beside his bed. "Seb." I began to shake him. He sat up with a gasp.  "Hey. It's me." I said placing a hand over his shoulder   trying to calm him down.

---

"Are you having those dreams again?" I asked smearing the peanut butter on the bread. Sebastian stood near the dining table with his glance was fixed over his feet. "Seb. Talk to me. There is something going on with you that you are not telling me."

He sat down and kept his mouth shut as if he was compelled to do so. "Seb. I am your sister and you promised not to keep anything from me."

"Serena. I'm fine." He snapped gazing straight into my eyes.

"No. You are not." I snapped back. "Something is going on and you are not telling me." A tear escaped from his eyes.

"Seb, Why are you crying?" I stood and went towards him.

"Serena, something terrible happened that day. After I went out of the restaurant. I had this headache and after that I heard a voice."

"What voice?"

"A woman called me saying that It's time for me to accept my true nature."

My eyebrows went high, "What nature."

He glanced at me. His eyes filled doubt. "I-- I think I should go."

"Seb. Look I am not going to force you to say something but you know I can help you."

"Serena, I don't think I will be able to tell you what I did after that."

"And why is that?"

He started to shift uncomfortably, "I felt tremendous irritation in my limbs and so It started to break."  My eyes went wide. 'No please no. Not after what I saw yesterday. No.'

"I ran away from that very location. The pain it increased as I ran. I tried to come here but then I noticed the peculiar thing. "

"What thing?" I asked my voice had a strike of fear in it.

"I was transforming."

"Into what?" He didn't reply. "Seb into what?"

"Into a wolf."

---

°T I A R A°

"Tiara, darling," Aunt said with an excitement in her voice. "Do you who was that werewolf last night?"

"Sebastian Misthood, I know," I said scanning the newspaper for finding something new.

"So you know." She placed both her hands over her hips, staring at me.

"I have known for a while. Infact I saw him turning." I put the newspaper down and asked, "What so interesting about that?"

She looked at me like I was some girl who escaped from a asylum, "Why the hell are you so dumb, is it because you are having trouble making friends in your so called school.” I shot her a look that indicated her to stop. “Don't give that look. Sebastian isn't suppose to stay in this dimension. Wolves aren't meant to be here. You and I both know that.”

“So what should I do?” I asked getting a bit annoyed.

“What you were told to do? Try to be friends with Serena Misthood and get to know her.”

“So what I just go there and tell her that I am a witch, her brother is a werewolf and she is something that the bloody vampire wants.”

“Yeah!”

I shot her look but it didn't effect her at all.

---

°S E R E N A°

I

told Seb about my strange day. He sat at the edge of my bed with his hand folded over his chest. “Something is going on in his town. Something is not right.”

“I don't understand. How can you be a wolf?” I asked.

“I don't know Serena. I don't. You don't understand how painful it's to become a wolf. My whole body still shiver imagining the pain that I felt. ” As he finished his words I felt bad for him. He is my brother, I don't want him to suffer. 

“Serena, I saw something else too. It was our neighbour. The new girl, Tiara. She saw me.”

“Don't worry. I will come up with an excuse and moreover no one's going to believe her.”

“That's not what I am trying to say Ser. She saw me but there wasn't any trace of fear or astonishment in her eyes. It was as if she is well familiar with such circumstances. I need to talk to that girl.” He said as if he wanted me to arrange a meeting for them.

“Maybe you are just overthinking.” I said trying to comfort him because what if Tiara is not related to this at all.

“Overthinking?” he yelled. I gasped at his sudden anger. “Are you suggesting that I have lost my mind. My body aches at the horror of the transformation and you think I am overthinking. If you don't talk with her I will do it myself.”

“But what if she is normal and she ends up thinking we are some freaks.”

“I don't care. If she thinks I am psychopath. I have been called worse and moreover, At this point I need answers. I need to know what I am.”

“Our parents are going to be home today. Don't you think we should tell them about you.”

“Are you freaking nuts. They hesitate at the mention of supernatural. They won't help at all.

Saying he went away, slamming the door hard. I stood there stunned, scared and confused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 4.2K 40
Life goes on. I'm no longer the same person as before. For what's worth, I did it all myself with no help. I'm a well-known therapist now. The hard...
1.8K 143 35
The banging starts again but this time a lot louder. I can hear the girls screaming up stairs. I pick up my phone and dial 911. "Hello this is 911 wh...
64.2K 1.4K 29
"Secrets I've held in my heart, Are harder to hide than I thought. " ♡♡♡ 𝘐𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨? 𝘐𝘚 �...
1.6K 43 33
You've heard of Lucifer - we all have. But have you heard of his three daughters? The two oldest, Leanna and Thea, have magical powers and are unques...