Warriors Stars of Blood

Bởi Beecafe

Covers cooperation by my awesome wattpad friend @Shadowheart_Warriors! "The daughter of StarClan is born." Sa... Xem Thêm

Quick Guide to what Warriors is
Part 1
OC's, note credit, ownership
Prologue
Chapter 1- Welcome to the world
Chapter 2- Vixennose the Mommy
Chapter 3- A new paw
Chapter 4- First Battle Train
Chapter 5- The Moonsea
Chapter 6- Lightpaw and Thunderpaw as Warriors
Chapter 8- Lost Life
Chapter 9- Rising Death
Chapter 10- Revenge and Regret
Chapter 11- Revenge
Chapter 12- Peace
Chapter 13- Forgotten
Chapter 14- Born
Guide to the Stars of Blood Cats
Part 2
Note, Credit, OC Art
Prologue
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Part 3
Note, Credit, OC Art
Prologue
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Part 4
Note and Credit
Prologue
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Note

Chapter 7- Murder

52 14 2
Bởi Beecafe

It was a warm afternoon the chilling winter finally passing away. The palm trees coconuts started to bloom it's flowers her tongue ready to sip the delicious coconut water. Twilightpaw groomed her fluffy fur with gentle licks. At the far edge of the camp, Thunderclaw was giving some glances to her but wouldn't meet her big blue eyes whenever she turned her head to his side. Twiloghtpaw has never seen the brave tom act like this!

"What are you purring about Twilightpaw?" A grey she cat settled beside her as her green eyes stared at the apprentice. It was Dovesong, her friend.

"Nothing." Twilightpaw lied.

The grey she cat shrugged by the apprentice's response. "Dovesilence's kit's are running around like crazy!" Dovesong changed the topic uneasily. Dovesilence's kits were born three moons ago and they were a bit jumpy, like all kits. It was even hard for Dovesilence because she has almost lost all hearings making her retire early to the elders.

Dovesong continued,

"My mother has a pawful with them!" She let out a Murrow of laughter, "We hadn't had kits in the camp for so long, I forgot how jumpy they can be!" Twilightpaw let out a soft purr from her throat amused by the kits.

The peaceful conversation was broke from a terrified yowl.

"Help!" A cat scrambled out from the camp enterance. It was Brightpaw and her fur was splattered with deep fresh blood. The usual looking good Brightpaw's pelt was ruffled up. "Windfoot is DEAD!"

Gasps were heard in MorningClan's camp. Sandstar leaped to the terrifying apprentice and so did the deputy.

"Calm down Brightpaw." Sandstar made the little tortoiseshell relax her tensed fur, "Tell us slowly what happened."

Brightpaw took a deep breath but the sobbing to her grief of the dead mentor was impossible to stop. "Windfoot was taking me to a hunting training. When I was catching a fish in the ocean I heard a fierce yowl. I was in the water deep and it took me a while to get above the surface. When I got there, Wind—Windfoot was de—dead."

Shocked howls rippled in the MorningClan camp. Bladeclaw yowled something that made an agreement to all.

"It must be a murderer!" The clan went silent for a moment. Twilightpaw heard some 'betrayal' in the Warriors conversation. She sticker close to Dovesong.

"Silence!" Sandstar yowled as the mews died in a second, "This is no time to discuss what happened to Windfoot. We must bring him here, and set a proper vigil to honor him. He was one of the best warriors in MorningClan, he must be respected to his fellow travel to StarClan."

All cats nodded an agreement. Berryfur gathered up the closest ones of Windfoot and went to retrieve Windfoot's body. Twilightpaw saw her mentor going with the patrol, they were friends. She thought as she felt bad for Leafivy's friends death he must have an huge anguish. I wouldn't bare it if Dovesong was dead.

" I can't believe Windfoot's dead." Thunderclaw's low growl jumped Twilightpaw out of her fur. She nodded an agreement to his words.

"He was one of the best warriors, the swiftest in the clans." Twilightpaw said her heart full with sorrow. She remembered the cool stories that the Swift tom told whenever Twilightpaw was joining the senior warrior she to share to guests. Windfoot's storytelling was one of the best, he would have been become an fine elder when retired. But now he's dead and only the stories are alive.

"Too bad for Brightpaw, she said she was having her warrior assessment. Now her mentors dead." Thunderclaw mewed his head staring at the depressed tortoiseshell. Twilightpaw slightly bristled her fur for no reason.

"Do you like her?" Twilightpaw asked cool not meeting the yellow gaze that was troubled. Thunderclaw lost his words. The little she cat left Thunderclaw's side and padded to the nursery, she wanted to see the new kits. But deep inside, she couldn't bare to be with the tom. He doesn't love me back. He likes Brightpaw. Maybe I should have accepted Lightpelt, infact, he's a batter cat.

Twilightpaw walked putting her head down low and eyes half closed. She heard some scrambling paws knocked the apprentice's thoughts.

"Are you the daughter of StarClan?" One of the kits, Orangekit asked with his eyes showing curiously.

"Yes I am." Twilightpaw purred. She has decided to accept to be called that now since knowing her StarClan family. Hollypaw and BrightPAw thinks she is showing off, but Twilightpaw wanted to be true to her kins.

"Is that why your fur's so pretty?" The other kit Lilackit asked relaxing on the fluffy fur of Twilightpaw's.

"That's because I just groomed it. Who wants a badger ride?"

"Me!" The pair of kits squeaked scrambling on Twilightpaw's back. The kits were heavy but using her trained muscles, she pushed the ground and walked. Orangekit squeaked happily and Lilackit yowled like the leader. They were so adorable!

"Now kits stop minding the daughter of StarClan. I hope You didn't tackle her like you did to Lightpelt." Dovesilence warned silencing the kits. Lilackit whis Peres in the apprentice's ear,

"Can you not tell mommy that we tackled you?" Twilightpaw sniffled the purr. How cute!

After playing with the kits she went off to Fernfoot's den. He was sorting out herbs as usual his stock filling up by the new plants sprouting place to place.

"Twilightpaw," Fernfoot turned back and met the she cats gaze, "We must go to the Moonsea. I wish to grieve for Windfoot, but something is telling me that there's a mystery in it." He said concerned. Twilightpaw turned back and ran to the leader. Sandstar was easy to find due to cats crowding around him.

"Sandstar, Fernfoot and I must travel to the Moonsea, tonight." The little apprentice said. Sandstar was silent for a moment but gave an approval nod. She dashed back to the medicine cat den where Fernfoot was waiting at the entrance waiting for her appearance. Before even getting there, she gave a meaningful nod as the medicine cat went into the den hurriedly. He brought stocks of traveling herbs for them to eat.

After gulping down the last few herbs Fernfoot mewed, "We must go Twilightpaw." He said his eyes full of worry. Without asking why Twilightpaw nodded as they headed out of the camp.

The night bay was quiet and only the waves of the ocean whispered in her ear. No sea gulls cried nor fishes danced in the sea. It was a silent night, making the tension more awkward. Fernfoot never stopped. Only his eyes were on the far away Moonsea instead of Twilightpaw to talk.

"We're here." Fernfoot breathed his breath panting because of the quick travel. The moon was already up shining the majestic sea glowing again. Twilightpaw saw this once, but she will never stop being amazed by the sacred StarClan place.

Fernfoot touched his muzzle to the cold sea water. His muzzle was pretty grey Twilightpaw noticed. He served the clan long and well and the black she cat should trust his wisdom. Twilightpaw touched her pink muzzle to the Moonsea as the freeze fizzled in her body. But soon, sleep took over her eyes shutting down.

****************************************************************************

"Hey Twilightpaw!" A familiar mew exclaimed in her delicate ear. Her brother, Whalepaw pounced on her playfully making them roll down. "I am here to give you knowledge dear sister, and Duskypaw will too."

The alive cat looked around seeing the territories of StarClan glimmering everywhere. Sounds of birds was echoed across the mythical territory as they sparkled each with pride.

"Twilightpaw," Duskypaw purred her chest fur shining light speckled beautifully. My sibling sound so wise now I can't believe there just as old as me. "As brother said we are here to give you guidance. I must first tell you this; the prophecy is begging to rise. And I will warn that your the path will be harsh and grieve will be stopping your way."

Whalepaw nodded his playfulness disappearing immediately. "Mother and father and us will support you all we can but even StarClan cannot have more power over the alive. They have sent you for a reason, and the blood of stars will make the clans survive for more generations. You will become an hero dear sister."

"I will not let you down. The clans will survive and I will support it to survive." Twilightpaw answered firmly ready to face her destiny of the path ahead. Duskypaw and Whalepaw tackled her together Twilightpaw landing with an oof.

"And we will be waiting for you in StarClan until the time comes after you fulfilled your destiny." Twiloghtpaw's siblings purred as the black little she cat came back to the present world.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

20.9K 750 35
"A different path, a different future. Turn back the time to light the way. Hope remains for redemption." ThunderClan is no more. Bluestar is dead, a...
3.2K 335 26
BOOK 1 ShadowClan and RiverClan had been at war with each other for years, and at the peak of the bloody fights, three kits were born. Born to a dead...
1.3K 162 56
Two warrior clans have lived in peace for several moons now. Until one clan leader and his son destroy the peace. The other thinks they mostly have t...
902 4 22
Book 5 in the Warriors: Falling Stars series. "Darkness will veil the sky, but with the whispering voice of two, the forest, as one, will echo with l...