𝓐𝓼 𝓦𝓮 𝓛𝓪𝔂

SUPAAMAZEN tarafından

Denise "Niecy" Davis, had it made....Or so she thought. When she gets the inkling that her husband-to-be isn'... Daha Fazla

The Re-up
Ch.1: Suspicious Woman
Ch.3: Disrespectful
Ch.4: So I Creep
Ch.5: Another Notch On My Belt
Ch.6: Ring Off
Ch.7: N***a's Ain't S**t!
Ch.8: Bomb Dropped
Ch.9: Solo Dolo
Ch.10: It's a Long Story
Ch.11: What a Rush
Ch.12: Crazy Kind of Day
Ch. 13: Daddy Issues
Ch. 14: Always By Your Side
Ch.15: F**ked Around & Found Out
Ch.16: The Truth After The Lies
Ch.17: I Fear
Ch.18: Teenage Love Affair
Ch.19: Straight Up
Ch. 20: Off
Ch. 21: Behold
Ch. 22: Good Times
Ch. 23: Focus
Ch. 24: All Bad
Ch. 25: Keep Your Head Up
Ch. 26: The Optics
Ch. 27: Shock

Ch.2: Two Can Play That Game

1.4K 62 33
SUPAAMAZEN tarafından

After Dre & I finished another round of "love making", him thinking that was fixing problems between us. Yeah, my weak ass gave in & gave it up again. He went to take a shower and invited me to join him, but I declined. Knowing him he was just trying to further "show" me he was "faithful" & that I was the only one he was with. It was too late though, my mind was already made up. I knew there was more to him & Dawn.

He finally emerged out of the bathroom about 20 minutes later & I went right in. As I showered I heard his phone ring over the water. I heard him say "hello" and the bedroom's door closing. As much as I wanted to charge out of the bathroom behind him & get all ghetto, yelling, screaming & cursing him & that bitch out. I let it go. I wasn't about to look like a weak bitch. Trust me when I say, I've already done enough of that in my lifetime.

Later, work seemed to be dragging the hell on. I'd get into a groove, flying through calls & only ten minutes or so would've passed. It always sucks to work at a call center, dealing with rude ass people on the phone when you have problems at home clouding your brain. It took everything in me not to go off on several callers.

It just seemed like I fell into a different dimension, where the time was on a snails pace. I had a lunch date with Dre later on, his idea. He suggested it right before I left the house this morning. I agreed on it, but I really didn't want to do it. I also had some wedding shit to look into before I met up with him.

Being surrounded by women looking for & trying on different beautiful dresses for their wedding & just them being in great moods in general, pissed me off all over again. I remember marking this appointment down on my calendar a few months ago & being happy as hell about it, rushing time to make it to this point. Now it's finally here and I'm not even in the same happy headspace I once was.

I don't even have anyone here to give me feedback on my dress. I told the lady at the front counter to reschedule my appointment & that I'd be back later for my fitting. Instead of wasting more time there, I ran down to the bakery, to see about my cake.

When I finally made it to the restaurant I seen Dre sitting at "our" special table. Texting away on his cellphone as usual. He really rolled the whole ass kissing carpet out this time. This was the same restaurant we had our first date at. Our first kiss, where he proposed, it all happened at the very table he was sitting at. He put his phone in his pocket quickly once he seen me walking over to the table.

"Hey, baby" he said as he kissed my lips, helping me into my chair & scooting it in for me. As he took his seat, smiling all big & bright. I rolled my eyes with my head slightly turned the other way. The waiter sat our plates down in front of us, as I continued to look upside his head. He obviously ordered our food before I got here.

"So who were you texting before I got here" I asked with food in my mouth. I finished it up & swallowed, cleaning my face with a napkin. "I mean, because you put your phone away hella quick once you seen me" I continued.

I seen his mood change instantly. That wasn't what he wanted to hear, apparently. He rolled his eyes & wiped his mouth before slightly slamming his napkin onto the table next to his plate.

"Wedding shit, babe" he said, irritated.

"Oooh, so you do still wanna marry me?" I questioned with a laugh. His phone began to vibrate & he ended the call, picking his fork up & eating some of his food. "It's our wedding & yet you're being secretive about shit having to do with it...Cause that's not odd at all" I added with sarcasm laced in every word. He didn't answer me & just kept eating. His phone vibrated again.

"I thought we moved passed this shit last night, Niecy?" he said as he took another fork full. "I thought after making you buss a few times, that whole conversation was over & done with" his phone begin to vibrate yet again, like he was getting another phone call but like he did earlier, he ended it.

"So I'm supposed to just pretend like I don't have a right to my suspicion, just because you made me cum once last night? Your actions today are just feeding into it" I said as I poked at a meatball on my plate.

His phone vibrated again, but instead of it being faced down on the table he had left it up. I saw her name, Dawn. She was calling him again! I couldn't even hide my anger seeing that bullshit.

"Dawn said it's ridiculous for you to think that. Especially since we're getting married & you decide to bring this up so close to our wedding day" I felt like he was throwing that in my face. I came back from a mini vaca, expecting to get loved up on by his ass & it seems like he just got him a whole new bitch in my absence.

"Oh, s-s-so is that why she keeps calling your ass? Y'all buddy buddy talkin' shit about me behind my back" I quizzed.

"No one is talking shit behind your bac-... You know what, I'm not about to do this shit with you again. I wanted to have a nice little lunch with you, but you can't even get out of your own ass to appreciate that shit" he paused. "Dawn is a co-worker. We work together Niecy. If she's calling me it's because it has something to do with work!" he slightly raised his voice, hitting his closed fist onto the table. He calmed down just a tad before he spoke again. "You need to grow up."

"Oh, I need to grow up? You know what, suck a dick, Dre. You're trying to flip this shit on me like your ass isn't out here playing. I'm not dumb, I'm not stupid & I sure as fuck am not crazy." With that, he got up out of his seat & pushed the chair back in.

"I'm out. When you grow up & act like the woman I fell in love with again, call me. Because this shit" he said, wagging his finger at me & looking at me like I was some child misbehaving. "This shit is beneath you."

I could feel my anger building as I watched him walk away towards the front of the restaurant. I seen him pay for our meals, exchange a few words with the person, the both of them turning to me, looking away & then he left.

I was mad as fuck at him. How dare he try to play me like I'm crazy. I know there is more to him & Dawn & if he wanted to play, I could play too. I had already peeped a tall, fine ass light skin guy sitting a few tables away from us.

He noticed me as soon as I came in & checked me out as I made my way to my table. We linked eyes a few times since I came into this place. He was fine! The guy he was chatting with dapped him up & headed for the front. That was my chance to make my way over to him. He stood up & made sure he was presentable, I'm guessing for where ever else he was going after this. I walked over & quickly introduced myself.

He smiled at me sweetly as he shook my hand & introduced himself.
"Darius Smith" he said with a firm handshake. Had my mind wondering what he could do with these long ass fingers. Wondering if his height was the only thing long about him. I doubt it. If his fingers was this long I knew the dick had to match.

"Seems like trouble in paradise" he said as he took his seat again, after offering me one next to his.

"Paradise" I repeated & chuckled, shaking my head. It certainly wasn't a fucking paradise. I was living in my own personal hell at the thought that, that nigga was cheating on me. That motha fucka had me questioning myself like I did with all those other men before him, that cheated on me.

Shit like, am I never enough? Is there something wrong with me? Do I not do it for them sexually? Was I boring? Am I not adventurous enough? I mean seriously, what the fuck.

Darius pulled me from my thoughts by speaking, his voice was doing something to me. I had to readjust in my seat & peeped that he noticed & had a sly grin on his face.

"Yeah, I mean, seems like you & ya man- man are beefing...From the outside looking in" he said as he lifted his cup to his mouth. "I'm not trying to be in your business or nothin', but homie seemed pissed when he bounced up outta here...You married?" he asked looking at my finger with the ring on it.

"No, not at all. No, I'm not" I lied, well technically, I didn't lie. I'm not married, just engaged. I moved my hand onto my leg under the table. I squinted my eyes looking at him. He smiled as he looked at me like I was a snack. Hell, he was looking at me like I was a meal & he wanted to clean the plate!

"Married, nah...I'm single. That was my boss....Yeah my boss" I added. I was horrible at lying but he fell for it.

"Ya boss?" he raised his eyebrows, still looking at me with those deep brown eyes of his. He licked his lips & I felt the pressure building in between my legs, that was becoming uncontrollable. He was doing something for me! I'm not sexually deprived in the least bit, but it's his energy for me. The way he speaks & keeps eye contact. How deep his voice is. It's doing some thangs to my lady parts & my body was craving his ass, even though I didn't know jack shit about him.

"Well he must be very passionate about his job & you fuckin' something up then, huh?" he continued.

"Yeah. I lost some paperwork or whatever, but I'm pretty sure I left it on my desk or on his desk or somewhere" I laugh. He did too.

"You said your name is Niecy right? That's gotta be a nick name. For Denise?" he asked with raised eyebrows again.

"Yeah, that's exactly right" I smiled.

"Man, I bet you could put a skittle in those deep ass dimples you got...So Ms. Niecy, what you gettin' into tonight?" he pinned his bottom lip under his teeth & kept his eyes affixed on me.

"Nothing, really" I sighed. "Why, are you trying to do something?" I flirt. I could tell he did.

"Only if you want to" he said in a seductive tone.

"Only if I want to, huh?" I repeated as I moved ice around with my straw in my cup. I didn't have all the proof, in fact I didn't have shit but suspicion, that Dre was cheating. I would be no better than him, if I fucked this guy & went home to him. We'd be even at best & that's only if he's really cheating on me. I don't want to do something I'll regret, but I'm tired of being played. If anyone was going to win this fucking fucked up game, I was going to be victorious this time around. I just wanted to see how it felt. How it felt to creep & go home. How it would feel to lie & hold that shit up & make it believable. I wanted to cheat.

Before I knew it, I was at Darius' place. A decent one bedroom apartment near downtown, that seriously needed a little TLC. I was riding his 9 inch dick like my life depended on it. Like he was my man. In my head I was comparing him to Dre. Keeping score or track of all this shit he was doing that D, never did.

Angles! Darius was working different ones that had me bussing nuts over & over. He was sucking on my titties & drilling me with so much ease & yet so much power at the same damn time. I was through! He had me screaming & creaming like I never have in my life. I've never squirted before, not even with Dre, but Darius had me doing that shit back to back. The dick was good! It
was thick & it was long with a hook to the left that sent that motha fucka right to my g-spot once he bent it up in me.

He was saying nasty shit into & licking my ear, sucking on my neck. He pinned me down on the bed & fucked me slow from the back, but that girth had me biting a pillow. I heard a neighbor hit the wall a few times since we started. My body was in so much ecstasy I couldn't even think straight. Couldn't even keep my eyes straight as another orgasm took over my body.

I had gone mad! He was into that freaky shit too. He wanted me to ride him & choke him. I obliged him, it made him fuck better. I couldn't take it, I had never been fucked this good in my entire adult life. Dre has always been & probably will always be an "ok lover". He did that normal safe shit, just enough for me to cum once, twice if I was lucky.

My body was crawling with a tingling feeling as Darius held me like he loved me, grinding in me slowly. I felt another orgasm coming, I had lost count on which one this one was.

My phone was blowing up in my purse, it had rung & dinged a good five times in the last 15 minutes. I knew it was Andre & as much as I wanted to feel guilty for what I was doing, I didn't even feel ashamed. I was feeling too good to even let that nigga bring me down again. Darius had me feeling high, like I popped a pill or something.

I heard him say it was the best pussy he ever had as he went deeper & deeper. That was it, I was about to buss again.

I faded into the night, falling asleep in his strong arms when he finished inside of me. I had just had sex with a man I didn't even know & I didn't even feel bad about it. Normally, well, not even normally. I don't cheat so this isn't normal for me at all, but in my right head space, this wouldn't have ever happened. Andre pushed me to this, that quickly.

Call me crazy but I started to see the "good" in what I just did. The good in cheating. I got everything that I was missing at home & since I didn't know this man, no strings were attached. But I had to get home before Dre worried himself to death about me. Darius didn't snore which was great. I climbed from under his arms & tried to ease outta bed but he woke up.

"Uh, uh, that's how you do? Get your nuts & dip before mornin'? he laughed. "Where you going Ms. Lady?" he said as he grabbed my arm, rubbing his thumb back & forth.

"I have work in the morning & I didn't want to wake you & do the walk of shame trying to rush home to get ready for work" I said with a shy smile.

"Walk of shame? There was no shame here. That was some of, if not THE best sex I've ever had, Niecy" he grinned, looking at the now dry spot we had left in the bed. He pinned that bottom lip under his teeth again & I could see he was hard under the covers. I didn't even hesitate before I fucked him again. If Dre was worried, good! I wanted him to be, especially after how he talked to me at the restaurant earlier.

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating. It was my alarm. I picked up my phone & saw that I was late. Since I didn't snooze the alarm, it just kept going off every five minutes. I was surprised that Darius didn't wake up. I rolled over & saw that he wasn't even in the room. Instead, after getting dressed, I found him in his living room watching TV.

"You up, sleepy head" he greeted me as I walked slowly out of his room. My body was sore like I had swam a few laps. I pulled my skirt down a little more before I spoke. With no toothbrush, I didn't want to speak that much.

"I should've left last night. Now I'm either gonna be super late for work or a no show" I said as I sat down on the couch to put my shoes on.

"Ah, I'm sure they'll understand. Just say you got caught in traffic or some shit like that" he smiled. I smiled back at him.

"You sound like someone that's done something like that before" I play along.

"Shit, I'm a pro at it. A nigga be tired" We laugh. My phone began to ring again, it was Dre. I seen that he called me ten times & left seventeen text. Overdramatic much! He even had my mother calling me. He probably called her to see if that's where I was. Even Lex, my best friend that also worked with me, called. I had a lot of explaining to do, due to this night of passion.

"Well, I gotta go" I said as I stood up. "Thanks for last night that turned into the morning" I said with a big goofy ass smile.

"Shiiiit. Anytime, baby" he replied as he got up from the couch. "Say lemme see your phone" he reached & took it from me, putting his number into it & handing it back. At first I thought he was about to go through my shit & see who was blowing my phone up last night, but I thanked God that he didn't. "Don't be afraid to hit me up if you ever need a tune up. Or if you just wanna talk & vent about shit, I don't mind that either. I just wanna see your fine ass again."

"Oh, you will be seeing me again. I'll talk to you later" I said as I kissed his cheek & walked towards the front door.

"Safe travels" he called out behind me as I walked to the elevator. When the doors closed I quickly called Dre back.

"Baby, baby oh my God are you ok?" he answered quickly.

"I'm fine, Dre" I responded as I rolled my eyes & sighed, pressing the button for the first floor. This was the same dude that just left me high & dry yesterday, telling me to grow up & a bunch of other bullshit. Now he want's to act like he gave a damn that I was gone, bullshit! I was fine, with a fine ass man with some fine big ass dick that had be calling his fine ass name & God last night. I was doing just fine!

"When you didn't come home last night, I got really worried about you. It's not like you to just disappear like that."

"Well with the stress of the wedding & that damn co-worker of yours calling you, I lost my cool & for that I'm sorry" I made my way out of the elevator & out of the building & to my car, pressing my phone against my shoulder & ear to unlock the door. I really needed to invest in key-less entry.

"Baby, I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have said all that stuff I said...I talked to Dawn yesterday & told her to chill on calling me & to only do it if it was really important. She understood...So I hope shit can be better between us, because I love you. I really do, Niecy."

"I love you too, Dre"... Welp, there it goes. The feeling of guilt. The shame, I started to finally feel it. Like I said, I didn't know if he was really cheating on me or not. I was just suspicious. Now I've taken things too far. He can never know about Darius & I plan on keeping it that way.

The only thing is, is I also plan on seeing Darius again & that, that I don't feel bad about.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

151 1 32
DISCLAIMER: This is a work of pure fiction - any resemblance to real life events is purely co-incidental. I do not know any of the famous people men...
4.7K 38 31
Read to find out!!!!! Let me know what you think of the story. Comment & Vote
183K 4.2K 31
Just read🍭
35.4K 1.2K 37
WARNING: A very smutty story based on a very smutty dream. What started as something simple turned into something uncontrollable.