call us reckless(herophine+90...

By Reader_Life2017

Dramatic. Sultry. Angsty When Hero Tiffin moves to Beverly Hills to live with his Aunt and Uncle after trage... More

OCEAN EYES & TRAILER
1. The First Day
2. The First Day Pt. 2
3.The Fence Post
4. The First Time
5. The Date Night
6. The Calpurit
7. The Plan
8. The Party
9. The Other Man
11. The Bomb Threat
12. The Walk
13. The Breakup
14. The Pregnancy
15: The Dream
16. The Christmas
17. The New Year
18: The Cousin & The Secret Sister
19. The Vacation
20. The Carnival, The Girl, and The Scammer
21. The Flashback
22. The Love Birds
23: The Letter
24: The Baby
25: The Jailbird
26: The Family
27: The Problemist and The Optimist
28: The Court Case
29: The Repeat
30: The Two Victims
31: The Right Choice
32. The Car Crash
33. The Volunteers
34: The Break-in
35: The Final Countdown
36: The Camping Trip
37: Graduation Pt. 1
38: Graduation Pt. 2
39: Graduation Pt. 3
40: One Last Good Bye
Something About Obsession(NEW STORY)

10. The Police

1.1K 58 21
By Reader_Life2017

"Hey! We're going out tonight, you coming?" Brenda asks as she stands in the doorway. I look up from my phone and nod.

"Just give me a minute." I reply and she smiles, then closes the door. I put a bookmark into my book, then get up and approach my closet. I grab out a sweater and denim shorts, then go over to my dresser to grab out a bra. I put it on and clip the back, then take off my pajama shirt, tossing it onto my bed. I grab my new shirt and pull it over my torso.

I grab a pair of denim shorts off the floor and pull them over my panties. When I'm ready to exit, I slide my phone into my pocket and shut my door behind me.

The twins are waiting for me down in the foyer, their phones out as they lean against the wall, "Ready?" Brandon ask.

I nod and rush down the stairs, then wait as he opens the front door for me. Brenda and I exit the house and walk down the sidewalk toward his open topped car

We get in and Brandon starts up the convertible. As we head into the darkness of the night, I close my eyes and let the wind whip through my hair. The drive is long and we're heading away from the city and into country.

Around 40 minutes later, Brandon parks the car and we clicks the button to put the roof up. We all get out, and that's when I notice the others gathered around a picnic table.

"Hey Guys!" Donna shouts and waves us over, we approach quickly. We all stand around a small picnic table and Steve rolls out a large map.

"It's about a mile walk north, but I have a backpack with water and snacks for the trip. We're all using our phone as flashlights, correct?" He asks. Mostly everyone nods, I just cross my arms as I look over to Brenda and Brandon, jaw dropped. I didn't realize that we were going hiking. I would've worn proper attire if I had.

Dylan and Brenda lead the line group down the road, everyone stays close together as the road begins to incline. At the top of the hill, we turn off the road and onto a side trail in the middle of the woods. When I came to the U.S. I hadn't realized that there was the possibility I would die in the woods. I've saw movies like Friday the 13th, and I know that the blonde chick usually does first. Problem is there's three of us.

I know I'm just scaring myself, but the fact we're in the middle of nowhere doesn't set in until I check my phone and notice that we're down to two bars 4G.

"Can I be honest?" I ask, Brandon turns to me and nods,

"In a way, I don't regret sleeping with you." I reply. He stops me and everyone continues forward, after a few seconds, their voices become distant and the lights grow further and further.

"Josephine. We can't do this. You're living with us," he pauses and we slowly start walking, "And you have a boyfriend."

"I know, Brandon, trust me. It's just-" I go to reply, but am cut off by him dipping in and kissing my lips. God, his kiss is so much better than Hero's. There's so much passion in it, but I know that this is wrong. That I can't do this.

"One last kiss." He whispers, then takes my hand to lead me back to the group.
***
We arrive at a large, open space in the woods. A large water tower climbs into the inky blackness of the night. As we approach the tower, it dawns on me what we're about to do.

"What the hell are we about to do?" I shout as I point my light up, "This is illegal."

"Again, Josephine, as Steve has stated before, where'd your badass side go? Did Hero make you a softie?" Dylan asks. I roll my eyes and set down my light, then roll my hairtie off my wrist. I tie my hair back into a high ponytail, then step up to the ladder and begin climbing. I don't know what came over me, but whatever it is, I'm not hating it. As I near the top, I feel all my muscles tighten. I take one last step and pull myself onto a deck.

I move over to the edge and grip the railing as tight as I can, holding on for dear life. I look out at the city, it's miles away, but I can see it. It looks like a firefly twinkling in the distance. The night sky isn't murky like it is back in L.A, stars fill the night sky and the moon lights up the night. I pull out my phone and turn on my flashlight to see who's coming up next. Brenda is nearing the top and Donna is half way to the top, and David is just starting.

One by one, we all pile onto the top of the water tower. Everyone's lights make the night sky glow even more than it had been.

"Like the view?" Kelly asks as she approaches slowly. I nod and turn toward her.

"It's beautiful."

She nods in agreement and we stare into the wilderness in silence, but flashing lights seem to grow closer and closer. Fuck.

"Guys," I shout. Everyone turns toward me and looks down at the lights, "The police."

The tension is thick and the alarms blare through the hair. The seven of us are high above the ground, staring down at the little cars like bugs.

"We gotta be quick guys! The police know were here." Donna shouts from her side of the tower. Kelly grabs mine and Brenda's hands and leads us over to Donna who stood by the ladder. Brandon, Dylan, and David are already climbing down the long, dragging and slowly swaying ladder.

The flashing lights grow closer and closer, thank god we didn't drive our cars out here so the police wouldn't get our plates. I didn't want to get caught and in trouble with the police.

As we all climb down, the lights stop moving and flash in place. They parked. They're coming.

I climb down and my feet touch solid group. A hand in wrapped around my wrist and I can't see who it is in the darkness, but I can sense it. It's Brandon. Being the hero again.

Hero. If he was here...

We all turn off our lights and the woods go silent. The flashlights of the officers wave around in the night, scanning the perimeter for any trespassers. Brandon takes my hand and leads me through the woods.

At some point, we cross the street and nearly get caught by the cops.

Neither of us say anything, we just walk silently back to the car, ducking every few seconds to dodge the light. We finally reach where the cars were parked, and I notice Brandon's is the only one left. I get in without saying anything and we buckle our seat belts. He turns off the lights and drives through the dark.

But then I see lights, flashing lights in front of us. Fuck.

"Josephine, grab the pillow and blanket out of the back seat and get comfortable, pretend to be sleeping." He commands as he pulls over. I close my eyes and listen.

"Have you been trespassing, son?" The officer ask, he's an older man, I can hear it in his voice.

"No, sir, my girlfriend and I are on our way out to Los Angles." Brandon lies and my stomach sinks to my feet.

"May I see your license?" The officer asks.

Silence follows, then the officer gives Brandon the okay to keep going. I don't sit up until I can see the city lights.

Brandon says nothing to me as we pull into the driveway. We walk back toward the house in silence, its so quiet, I feel as if I can hear the sound of the bugs in the night. The house is dark, meaning everyone is sleeping. I assume that Brenda went with Dylan, I doubt she came home.

The minute we pass my room, something comes over me, and I grab onto Brandon and yank him inside. The door closes behind us and I make sure to lock it.

"What are we doing?" He whispers through his kisses down my neck and to my collar bone.

"I can't resist what I feel when I kiss you," I reply and pull off his long t-shirt. I bring my lips to his chest and kiss his collarbone, then slowly work my way down to his happy trail. I reach forward and slowly pull down his jeans, then slowly bring him to my lips. 

As his fingers dig into my hair, and slowly move it back and forth, I can't help but feel something I haven't felt with any other guy I've ever been with.

Except Hero.
••••••••
AND I OOPE SKSKSKSKSK

AM I VSCO ENOUGH YET LMAO?

Next Time:
Josephine

It's been three weeks and Hero still hasn't returned from home, no text, no calls, no emails or letters, nothing.

I've given up all hope for him to return and everything to go back to normal. That's why I've been waking up in Brandon's bed.

I walk down the stairs, Brandon's hand in mine, but I freeze when I see who's waiting in the foyer. Hero. With one single flower. Brandon lets go of my hand, then backs away slowly.

"Hero. You're here."  I mumble and slowly approach him. But then his large grin drops when he sees what I'm wearing. It's not my shirt nor is it his.

LOVE TRIANGLE IS JUST BEGINNING!

Please vote if you're ready for the next part!

much love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

782K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
52.8K 2.8K 19
Byun Baekhyun (Byun gpရဲ႕တစ္ဦးတည္းေသာသား..) Kim Kai (ဒိတ္ဒိတ္က်ဲDancerတစ္ေယာက္Dancerျဖစ္သလို..ေနာက္ခံကလည္းေျပာစရာမရွိ..) Oh Sehun (Oh Sehunအေဖပိုင္တ...
15.2K 431 8
An aspiring defense and corporate lawyer, Roseanne's life was never easy. She was sexually assaulted by her mentor and her girlfriend cheated on her...