Promise me? [under constructi...

By iconicjooniie

"promise me ?" "I promise." Two boys from two totally different lifestyles one day bump into each other when... More

Introduction 😌
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
023
024
025
026
027
christmas crack (pt1)
christmas crack (pt2)
030
pt2
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
Epiolgue
special chapter

008

205 5 12
By iconicjooniie

Third person pov -

Taehyung woke up early this morning and practically flew to the bathroom.

Blasting music as he washes him self with the biggest smile.

"Taehyung !"

He didn't seem to hear his name being called.
He didn't hear the banging on his door
And he definitely didn't hear-

"TAEHYUNG SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BRING YOUR PALE ASS HERE "

Taehyung groans and makes his was out of the bathroom .
He walks into his room and finds a suspiciously smiling Jimin holding his phone .

"Hey Taehyung, going anywhere ?"

He smiles bigger and shows Taehyung his phone .

It's his and Jungkooks messages

Taehyung looks at Jimin in misbelief.
How dare his bestfriend betray him like that .

Taehyung took a deep breath an-

"GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK YOU LOPSIDED ASS BITCH"

He yelled as he pounced onto Jimin with a big thud .

They fought for a good 5 minutes until the door bell was heard

Oh shit , he's here and I'm not dressed yet !

Taehyung quickly got off Jimin after smacking him in the back of his head and forced him to open the door while he got dressed .

Jimin huffed as he made his way down the steps.

He was on his way to the door and found to figures sitting on his couch .

Jin and Jungkook

"I like him , he's respectful "

Jin Said in a proud mothers voice while Jungkook smiled shyly .

Jimin made his way over to greet Jungkook

"Hello , I'm Jimin. You must be Jungkook,Taehyung always got ya name in his mouth . That's why he gay now "

Jimin whispered the last part but Taehyung still heard him .

He earned a smack in the back of the head .

"SAYS THE BITCH WITH TWO BOYFRIENDS that fucks almost every night in every spot of the house ."

Taehyung teased and the three boys except Jimin shared a laugh.

"Okay bitch ass bitch , guess won't have cookies when they come back , you "

Jimin says and pushes Taehyung and Jungkook out the house

Taehyung laughs " love you too jiminie "

"Ready to hang ?" Taehyung asks looking at Jungkook

Jungkook smirked a little and decided to mess with him

"I thought this was a date babe ."

Taehyung immediately went red while Jungkook fell back laughing his ass off.

Taehyung and Jungkook to look up surprised to see Jimin and Jin staring out the crack out the door

They looked like damn cLoWns

He grabbed Jungkook by the hand walked away from the bitches he call friends and made their way to the unexpected destination.

Time skip ~

Jungkook and Taehyung have been walking for an hour now still not knowing where to go until .....

"Tae... is that the ...the ...THE FAIR "

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand in a scoop and ran like his life depended on it .

Soon they made their way to multiple games and one won some toys .

The sun was going down and the attractions started to light up beautiful bright neon colors .

They made way to the rides ,laughing and smiling and holding hands like a lovely couple .

Another time skip~

The sun is fully down and both boys have been on every ride except one......

"The Ferris Wheel "

They both smiled like the children they are and ran towards it.

The went up the the ticket booth to place a purchase.

"Hello would you guys want a photo taken to remember your date ?"

The women behind the desk said with a smile on her face .

She was faired skinned , she had long black hair that was pulled into a ponytail, faint blush coating her cheeks , soft pink lip tent and a very very wide smile , one that made it hard to say no .

Jungkook could Admit , she was very pretty but he was into dick and it was no way in hell that ......

He looks over to take a soft but gazing look at Taehyung.

"Beautiful "

He says to himself and smiles

If they didn't just meet, he would make Taehyung his in a heart beat .

He puts on his smile and accepts.

"It's not-"

"We'll do it "

Taehyung smiles at him shyly and puts his head down. Jungkook smiles at the warmth filling his cheeks and hand .He squeezes his hand and smiles at the lady behind the desk again .

"Two pictures please"

"Alrighty this way please , make sure to leave all extras down here in the bin and retrieve them after the ride ,have a nice time ."

She says with that beautiful smile of hers as she guided them to the seats and walked away.

The ride started and the two boys are jumping up and down waiting for the ride to reach the top, They hug as they watched the breath taking view of the city in-front of them .

"Woahhhhh." Taehyung says looking out.

"Woah is right, it's looks Beautiful." Jungkook says sitting closer to Taehyung as the ride comes to a stop.

The screen infront of them lit up with directions

•make sure to look at the dot
•wait for the count down
•smile
•retrieve pictures at the ticket booth

The rules were simple so they followed with ease.

Both boys scooting a little closer to catch both of them in the frame.

They both press start and watch the camera count down while making a funny face .

Once satisfied they pressed start for the next one but ...

Jungkook pulled Tae close and kissed him on the cheek when the picture snapped .

Taehyung was left spooked , a blushing mess and the ride continues with a few jokes.

__________

They continued to play a couple more games in the arcade located by the exit .

They two were very competitive, making people crowd around them watching the two play.

"DONT YOU FÚCKING -"

"AHHHH I WON." Taehyung jumps around and starts dancing in Jungkook's face while Jungkook fake glares at him.

"yea yea you won, what you want a prize ?" Jungkook says sarcastically.

"actually yea I do, Take me for food!" Taehyung demands yanking Jungkook away from the games as they slide into the booth.

"Did you have fun today ?" Jungkook asks while playing with a straw waiting for the menus.

"yea I had a great time , i've never had that much fun before." Taehyung says smiling brightly.

"Good we shall do it again then . " Jungkook says and the menus come.

"what you getting ?" Taehyung peeps from behind his menu making Jungkook swoon over how cute Taehyung looks.

"hmm I feel like a burger with fries , what about you ?"

" CHICKEN FINGERS." Taehyung says pointing to it with the brightest expression.

"Then chicken fingers you shall get." The waiter comes back and Jungkook orders for the both of them.

"yes I would like this burger with a side of fries and a chocolate shake. And he would like a chicken finger platter with a vanilla shake. "

In the middle of the order Taehyung gets up to use the bathroom.

"Okay I will give you this address, send 30 chicken finger platters there , I will pay for all." The waiter nods and walks away as Taehyung is walking back.

"The food will be here soon." Jungkook says and the two talk for the rest of the time.
____________

"The two boys make it back to Jimin's house and Bid there goodbyes.

"I had a great time today Jungkook thank you . "

"Same I'll text you again soon with something even better." They both share a laugh and smile.

"Okay bye bye now." Jungkook kisses Taehyung on the cheek and takes his leave walking away from a red Taehyung.

"well damn." And he walks into Jimin's house.

"WHO THE FUCK SENT ALL OF THESE CHICKEN FINGERS TO MY HOUSE."

"Jungkook......." Taehyung says in his head and laughs.

Whew bitch...... :(

Ima try and update more, I'm trying to see what needs to be fixed and what doesn't do please be patient .

Again if something isn't right feel free to correct me .

See you in the next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
106K 3.3K 31
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
88.2K 319 13
As the title says