InuYasha Boyfriend Scenarios

By EmHendrick

Will include InuYasha Koga Sesshomaru Bankotsu Renkotsu Jakotsu Suikotsu Takemaru Naraku You can ask to add... More

Request Page
When You Meet
Seeing them again
Hanging Out
Asking them out
First Date/Snuggling
First kiss
When he gets jealous
When you get jealous
Break Up
Takemaru
Stealing something of his
Naraku

Apology

2.3K 34 5
By EmHendrick

A/n Sorry for the wait my bad stuff has been a little everywhere. But the length of this should make up for it and Sesshomaru lovers there is a long ass part for you 😊

InuYasha

It had been a month since your screaming match and things were settling down a little. You were with Zella and Kaga talking about the breakup.

"HE SAID WHAT!!!" Screamed Kaga and Zella.

"You heard me correctly. He called me a scrappy cat demon." You say nonchalantly.

"Why are you not pissed right now???!!!" Your friends question you.

"Because I don't care anymore." You reply coldly.

"Brr" your friends say as they feel your icy stare and harsh cold words.

"Sorry guys." You say as you beam a small smile.

"Its all good now girl." They respond. Suddenly you hear the one person you don't want to hear.... Him.

"Hey (Y/n)? Can I talk to you for a second please?" He says sadly and with a quivering voice. You look dead straight at him then turn to your friends and nod.

"You'll get 1 minute to talk if I don't find it to be pleasant to my ears, I'll kick your ass." You respond to him firmly. He nods sheepishly. You now realizing he's not fully himself sense he wants to talk about something serious. So you get up and walk off with him out of ear shot of your friends. You sit down on the ground and motion for him to follow. He sits across from you.

"I want to say I'm sorry for what I said." He choked out. You sat there shocked as fuck at what he just said. Never in his time with you has he ever apologized for anything. You were staring so long he became a little angry.

"Can you stop staring at me like I have 3 heads suddenly?!" He says a little irked. You laugh at his comment, then sighed and caught your thoughts together.

"So this is what had you so serious is it? Huh, never thought there would be a day you'd apologize to me, much less in general for something you did/said." You sigh out.

"Look what I said was wrong. I don't expect you to forgive me. I just wanted ti apologize for saying that you were a scrappy cat demon. You're not a scrappy cat demon, you were my world and I ruined it by yelling at you." He sulked. You looked at him and stood up.

"Come on let's go."

"What do you mean?"

"Let's go back to my friends InuYasha, together. Like a couple. You dumbass." He looked shocked at your words but eventually got up and took you by your hand and walked back with you to your friends.

Koga

It had been a few months since you threw your ex into a tree and boulder. You were currently chatting with your friends about it.

"So you threw him into a boulder and a tree and he survived that?" Aki asked confused.

"Yes somehow...." You state coldly.

"You didn't really want to kill him tho did you (y/n)?" Asks Akira.

"No, but it would have been a bonus." You state nonchalantly to them.

"Damn okay (y/n). That was a little harsh but I mean I get it. After what you saw." Akiko said.

"Well its not all the truth to be fair. She didn't see the end or hear what I wanted to say to her." A voice that sounded familiar to you came out from nowhere. You turn your head around to see Koga standing there looking like someone just ran a knife thru his heart.

"Koga what are you doing here?" You state coldly.

"I'm here to fix things even if you still hate me after. I need to tell you the truth about that day." He said with a sad undertone.

"Fine I'll listen to you but you got only 3 minutes to explain. Got it?"

"Yes I got it (y/n)."

"Alright then you have my attention for the next 3 minutes Koga so talk." You state flatly.

"Can we talk alone?" Koga asks looking over to your friends nervously.

"Fine." You say as you get up and walk towards Koga. You walk off with Koga and out of ear shot of everyone and talk.

"What did you want? What can you say that would change my view on you?" You ask sorta spiteful.

"She had helped us the day before and i was just trying to say thanks. I didn't tell you because I didn't think. I was shaken up from the day before because we had a big fight. We had a not good day and it went horrible and we had to have help. She helped us and I was just trying to thank her. I know I shouldn't have came to your territory without telling you what was happening, but I did want to tell you. I just couldn't understand what had just happened and all I knew was she had helped save us. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I really did want to but it just didn't happen in time." He breathes out as he feels a weight come off his chest.

"You went to thank her? I didn't know. She only mentioned not liking you and I apologized for almost killing her." You say a little sad.

"It's ok. It's my fault for not telling you. I just hope you can forgive me for being stupid." He looks at you with pleading eyes.

"As long as you promise to always come to me and tell me when you come home." You smirk.

"Thank you (y/n)." He wraps you in a hug and inhales your sweet scent.

Sesshomaru

It had been about 2 months since the Kagura incident with Sesshomaru. You were currently sitting on the edge of a waterfall with your friends.

"No way! You actually got into a fight with him? And you didn't die?" Asked Yume astounded at the fact you're alive.

"Wow Yume you make it sound like (y/n) can't handle herself." Aiya says flatly and a little harsh.

"Hey give her some slack she can't always be bright." Hanami stabs back at Aiya.

"Hey that's not nice!" Yells Yume.

"Girls can you not fight right now." You respond to the verbal fight.

"Look we want to know how you managed to survive a fight with Sesshomaru is all." Yume reiterates the previously asked question.

"I survived yes, but my heart still hurts that he just walked away without saying anything." You answer with tears threatening to fall.

"He doesn't deserve you if he did that. He could have at least said goodbye, but he didn't, he just left. But the good news is that you still got us though." Hanami says with a smile while hugging you from the side.

"That's true. Thank you guys for being here for me." You smile back. Just then you heard a familiar voice screaming for help. Your ears perk up at the sound. It almost sounds close enough to go to. You look to your friends to see they also hear the voice but are not too interested in where it's coming from. You get up and sniff the air. The familiar scent comes to you as you immediately recognize it as Jaken and Rin. You follow the smell and voice till you get to a clearing and see Rin in trouble as Jaken is running around trying to help but failing. You see Rin trying to escape the grasp of a ogre while Jaken is trying to use his staff of two heads to throw fire at it. Of course hes missing 90% of the time bc he's dumb but he's at least trying. You rush over and slay the ogre, saving Rin in the process.

"Jaken you can stop being an idiot now." You tell him as hes still running around trying to throw fire.

"Ah the mighty (y/n) has saved Rin from total destruction I see." Jaken boasts.

"Thank you (y/n) for saving me!" Rin says as she hugs your legs. You reach down and pat her head.

"I was in the area and I figured I'd help." You say as you look down at Rin.

"If you're okay now, I have to get back to my friends. That is unless Sesshomaru isn't around again and you don't know where he is." You ask Jaken.

"I'm here. I just left to go get something and apparently this imp can't do his job right." Came a very familiar cold voice.

"Well since you're here I'm going to go. You don't need me anyhow." You say as you try to leave. You're stopped by the one person who you don't want to be near.

"(Y/n) can I talk to you for just a second about something?" He asks as he grabs you wrist lightly. You look down at his hand then back up at him.

"Fine. But only for a minute."

"Can you guys leave but stay close enough that you don't get killed." Sesshomaru says as he looks at Jaken and Rin.

"Okay Lord Sesshomaru. Bye (y/n)! Thanks again for saving me!" Rin yells as she and Jaken leave.

"(Y/n) I know what I did hurt you. And I came here to tell you the truth." He says in a soft voice. Your ears perk up and you listen closely.

"I did love Kagura before I met you. But after I met you and started talking to you and hanging around you, I started to develop feelings for you. I suppressed them for a while thinking I was confused and I didn't want to admit to myself I was in love with you. But when we had our fight, it was then that it hit me. It hurt my heart the way things ended and it's you who I truly loved. Kagura became someone I once loved. I have no feelings for her anymore. I only truly love you, (y/n)." He finishes with a soft solemn whisper. You stand there speechless to what he just admitted to you. You then burst into a million shades of red. As does Sesshomaru as he realizes what he just said out loud.

"I-i just wanted to tell the truth. I apparently have said t-too much." He chuckles nervously. You chuckle to and then proceed to try to calm yourself down. You sigh out a breath and calm your heart. You catch your thoughts together and exhale one last time before speaking.

"So you truly love me huh?" You ask still very red faced.

"Yes. I have for a while now. Not like I didn't drop hints though." Sesshomaru responds also still very red faced and slightly facing away. You think back on everything and freeze.

'Hmmm would make some sense why he sometimes got way to over lovey and protective. I guess its because he was in love with me.' You think silently while holding a warm smile. Sesshomaru sees this and asks if you'd take him back.

"(Y/n)? I know its silly of me but would you take me back please?" He asks with a soft pleading tone.

"Yes I will if you promise to never leave me." You respond.

"I promise." And with that you two hug and kiss each other.

Bankotsu

It had been like 3 months since leaving from the Band of Seven and your fight with Bankotsu. You were hanging out with your friends by a valley.

"So then I left and ran away. A few weeks later I ran into Mukotsu of the Band of Seven and we exchanged a few words. He had some business to attend to and we decided to talk. Apparently Bankotsu has been scolded by all the members for breaking up with me. Also according to him the other members who had girlfriends have broken up with them for varying reasons. I think it's because they were assholes to their girlfriends and or pissed them off, but who am I to say what happened for real and what didn't." You finish telling your friends.

"Wow! That serves them right if they were assholes to their girlfriends." Remarks Fumiko.

"Yeah, they kind of deserve that. After what you told us about how Bankotsu left you, they deserve the same if they were assholes." Adds Ayumi.

"Yeah, but they also deserve worse too. I hope the girlfriends gave hell back though." Kaori says coldly. You look over to her and tell her that it's possible that happened. But you don't have actual proof that might have happened.

"Anyhow, its been a while since I've seen Mukotsu so I can't know for sure but I have my suspicions that it may have gone down that way. Especially since our break up wasn't like that because I just didn't want to. That and I don't think I could survive him and his "band"." You state. Your friends nod.

"I mean you could but they would make sure they hit you enough that you wouldn't survive long after finishing us off....again." Came a voice from close by but they were hidden.

"I know that voice. Is that you, Renkotsu?" You ask to the voice.

"Good ear as always (y/n)." Renkotsu says as he walks out from a bush.

"The hell you doing in the bush over there Renkotsu?" You look at him suspiciously as you ask.

"Oh, I'm here because I'm looking for my ex to apologize to her and try to get her back but I'm kind of lost. Then I heard you talking about Bankotsu and I came to hear what you had to say. I'm not trying to be creepy but I was here for a while and then decided to come out. I'm sorry I don't mean to sound creepy but I might also be of help. That is if you want my help." Renkotsu suggests to you. You think about it then nod your head.

"Well you see we all told Bankotsu he was an idiot for letting you leave so he might come try to apologize. With that I'm out. I got one pissed of girl to win back so wish me as much luck as you want that I don't die. See you later (y/n)." With a wave of his hand, Renkotsu ran off to go find his ex to win her back. You did wish him a little luck considering he did sound like he was sorry about whatever he did. Your ears then perk up upon hearing a twig snap. You and your friends got up ready to attack if need be. You see a figure approaching and you grab a hold of the knife you keep by your side. The figure moved closer and was revealed to be Bankotsu. You loosen your grip off your knife then sigh.

"Stand down girls it's just the idiot." You request of them. They do as you say and stand down.

"Hello (y/n). I came to see you but I just passed Renkotsu and I know he told you. I was told that I was an idiot and I didn't believe them at first but I realized I was an idiot. I shouldn't have let you go. It was stupid of me to get angry at you trying to do better in this world. I'm sorry that I couldn't see that till now. It's probably too late to ask you this but I will, will you take me back? I promise I won't kill any innocents if you take me back." He pleads with you.

"Well you see that wasn't really paying much so I had to return to being a mercenary. I still help them out but I'm back to being a mercenary as a living. But as long as you keep that promise I'll take you back." You state. He looks at you with wide eyes and then walks over and hugs you.

"I won't break that promise because I don't wanna lose you ever again."

Renkotsu

It had been about 3 1/2 months since the fight and you were hanging out with your dummies. I mean friends. You were currently chatting about Renkotsu and what happened after you left.

"So after leaving Renkotsu, I just went to this hot spring to clear my head. Well apparently I wasn't the only one there. I ran into a snake demon. He introduces himself as Juro. He had come because he heard I was a good assassin and came to hire me. I told him I'm not actually an assassin, I just like murdering and that I'm not for hire. He looked at me and told me that it was fine that I'm not and that he would be on his way if I could not be of use to him. Well this peaked my interest a little as to why he would want to seek me out instead of someone else. So I asked him why he was looking for me and he responded with 'I want someone dead from my clan.' Well apparently this person had done some stuff to get Juro kicked from the clan. So I looked at Juro and told him to wait till I get out and get dressed so that we can talk. We ended up talking about what he wanted and how he wanted me to kill the demon, and then he asked if I was still with the Band of Seven or not. That's when he knew I wasn't when I just stayed silent and kept my head down. He told me that once I kill the demon, he would be able to fix things with his clan and maybe able to take me in for a little till I'm okay. I told him I would be fine alone and took the job, That fucking demon he wanted me to kill was a really hard to defeat enemy for sure, but it got me thinking of actually trying to become an assassin for hire. So now you're looking at a new assassin." You smirk as you finish your sentence. You're proud that you got to become an assassin.

"No way! That's so cool of you (y/n). Did you get a reward or anything after killing the demon or no?" Asked Mariko.

"He did let me stay with him for a couple days and I met with the clan. Apparently the demon I killed had tried to kick a lot of the clansmen out before and he was sorta hated so no one cared that I had killed him for them. They told me what he did and why they couldn't do it themselves. He was the late chief's son and he was an asshole all the way to the end. He had done some unsavory things to the humans they came across even though the clan has never attacked humans. But other then that I didn't really get money. I did however get the respect of the clan so that's a bonus." You respond to Mariko's question.

"So you're an assassin now?" Inquired Sumiko.

"Very much so."

"How did that happen? What made you fully decide that was a good idea?" Questioned Yoko.

"Being able to fight and murder someone/some demon was so much fun and I could get paid to do it instead of just doing it for fun. Although I still intend on doing it for fun for sure." You beam a smile.

"So you do intend to be an assassin I see." Came a voice you know all to well.

"Ah Juro I see you found me again. But might I ask why you're here right now?" You ask as the demon walks into view.

"I'm not alone though, I passed this man." He says as Renkotsu also comes into view. "He said he was looking for you and I told him I was too. We got into a scuffle till I told him I was here for business and nothing more. He asked what that meant and I explained you helped me out a while back. He understood then decided to follow me. Do you know him well?" Juro asked.

"Yes, I do. He's my ex. He's the one I was talking about when I told you that I wasn't with the Band of Seven anymore. Because he's the reason. Even though my brother is a member I don't go around them as much anymore if at all." You state with a steely gaze at Renkotsu. Renkotsu nervously chuckles a little.

"She's not wrong, Her brother is one of us and we did date a while back. But I came trying to find you to try to win you back maybe. But I don't know if right now is a good idea considering you want to get her help for something again. So I suppose I should go then." Renkotsu says as he starts to walk away.

"Hey Renkotsu, maybe you should try to be less pathetic when asking if you can speak to me alone next time. I almost wanted to slap that face of yours because it looks so pathetic." You say as you get up. "Girls I'll be back soon don't kill anyone or Juro. Juro make sure they don't do anything stupid and don't encourage them. They will do it by the way." You walk off with Renkotsu. Once out of earshot you tell him to speak.

"I am fully and truly sorry for hurting you. I don't deserve you and what you have become. You deserve better and I know it's not with me, but if you ever did forgive me all I have to say is thank you. But I know it's too late for sorry all I can say is that if you do take me back I will treat you as you should be treated." Renkotsu states as he lowers his head.

"Renkotsu look up at me." You command and he does. "I'll let you come back, but the next time you fuck up it will be your last day alive. Got it?" You say sickly sweet with venom on the last words. He nods his head and hugs you.

Jakotsu

It had been about 4 months since you seen or heard Jakotsu. You had been around your brother but had not seen Jakotsu at all in all that time surprisingly. You were currently with your friends talking about the breakup.

"HE LEFT LIKE THAT?!" Screamed Eri.

"Yup. He left me as if it was nothing for him so I flung a knife into him and left him with it as a reminder of that day and what he lost and fucked up." You state lowly.

"Hey he lost the best thing that happened to him and that's his fault. If he couldn't see that you are perfect than he doesn't deserve you or your anger and thoughts." Junko piped up.

"Yeah it's a shame he left such a beautiful girl like you, (y/n)." Amaya stated.

"Thanks girls. That does help get my mind off that stupid idiot. Thank you." You smile at them.

"Anytime (y/n)." They say in unison. Just then you hear a rustle in the bushes about 5 feet from you. You get up and pull out the katana you stole from the dead solider you had killed about 2 months ago. You stood ready to fight whatever/whoever came out of the bushes. Out came a boy that looked unfamiliar to you. He wore an armor that looked like the demon exterminators. But to your knowledge there was no demon exterminators anymore. You became on defense as this may be one but also may not be one so you were still on guard.

"Who are you?" You ask with the katana pointed at him.

"I am Kohaku of the demon exterminators. Yes I know that sounds not real but I'm one of the last remaining 2 exterminators. I am not here to fight you. I am currently just looking for the Band of Seven to tell them something that might help them." He says with his hands up and a slightly scared tone.

"How do I know you are who you say you are?" You ask cautiously.

"If I wasn't a demon exterminator how could I have this chain-sickle." He says as he pulled out a chain-sickle from his back and laid it on the ground. You looked at it and nodded your head while lowering your katana from him. He picked back up the chain-sickle and placed it back where he grabbed it from.

"So Kohaku what is so important that you're looking for the Band of Seven?" You ask him.

"I came with a job for them and it might help them because it would get them closer to a new group of people who might need them for jobs." He states. You look at him and nod.

"Well you just found the sister of one of them. I'm (y/n), I'm the sister of Ginkotsu." You state with a little smile.

"Oh I didn't know Ginkotsu had a sister. I also didn't think you were going to be this beautiful. I apologize for not knowing who you are." He says as he bows his head to hide his embarrassment from you. You chuckle and tell him to raise his head. He does and you tell him to follow you back to where you and your friends were sitting before he had scared them into the situation they were just in. He sits down and you start to talk to him about what he meant by a job for the Band.

"Well you see it's a couple villages down from here and near by the village there is a castle and that castle has a big problem that needs mercenaries to help. I figured if I came to them with that it might help get them more jobs." He explained.

"Ah I see. Well at the moment I only know where my brother is the rest of the seven went out on missions of two because they are hunting. My brother can't due to the fact he's part machine now. So I'm sorry I cant help much with locating all of them." You tell him with a voice of sadness.

"Actually he doesn't need to go too far." A very familiar voice came. You turned your head to see Jakotsu up in a tree. He jumped down and started walking towards you.

"I'm sorry Kohaku but can you give me and (y/n) a moment. I am with another member of the seven right now but he's a little slow sometimes." Just then another voice came as the ground started to slightly rumble. You knew exactly who he was with. Kyokotsu came from the trees towering over everyone.

"Hello there Kyokotsu, can you escort Kohaku back to base? I'll return when I'm done here." Jakotsu asks Kyokotsu. Kyokotsu nods and takes Kohaku with him. Kohaku bows to you and leaves with the massive man. You turn to Jakotsu.

"What are you doing here Jakotsu?" You ask him almost snapping at him.

"I came to fix what I broke. I know it's too late to do this but I just got to try. Look, yes I should have just told you but I like men and you but I do love you more. I chased those men because it was so exhilarating, but not as exhilarating as being with you and having you get feisty with me. It made it interesting when you would yell at me because I did something stupid. I loved it. It was nice to have someone like you around. I miss you. I miss that. I miss us and having those stupid little fights. Please it is killing me slowly to not have you in my life. Please say you'll take me back." He says as he pleads with you on his knees. You look down to him and then grab him by his hand.

"Get up you idiot you'll get your kimono and knee dirty." You say yanking him up.

"Does that mean you say yes?" He asks. You just nod a little. He starts to cry a little then hugs you tightly. "Thank you (y/n)."

Suikotsu

It had been about 4 1/2 months since you broke up with Suikotsu. You had spent some of that crying. Some of it screaming, some of it just being alone, and most recently talking to your friends.

"Are you okay though (y/n)?" Asked Koko.

"Yeah, I'm better now. I just wish I knew who that girl was though." You tell her.

"Yeah I want to know so that I can tear her limbs off for you (y/n)." Tomo threatens.

"Chill out Tomo. I'm sure (y/n) just wants the truth and nothing more." Natsuki says trying to calm down Tomo. Tomo calms down a little thinking on it.

"Alright, I'll calm down." Tomo says.

"Good. Now (y/n) do you know anything about the girl so you can maybe track her down and ask her?" Asked Natsuki. You shake your head. The girls sigh a little, then Yoko had an idea.

"(Y/n) do you remember where you seen them together at?" Yoko inquired.

"I think at a village not too far from here. Maybe even right down the valley." You state. You than click to what Yoko was asking.

"Do you mean to tell me you want her to see if she can find her in the village don't you, Yoko?" Asked Natsuki.

"Yes. If she is in the village we can ask how she knows Suikotsu." Yoko explains.

"That's so wise of you, Yoko." Tomo said surprised.

"Well I maybe stupid, but I am smart sometimes." Yoko proudly states.

"Well let's get going." You state as you get up from where you were sitting. Your friends got up and followed you. You took them down to the village. When you got there you asked around if there was a woman who matched who you saw. You find the woman and go to her home. You stand in front of the flap to her house.

"Excuse me is anyone home?" You ask.

"Yes. Who's asking?" Came a soft voice of a female.

"Someone who was close to Suikotsu. I just want to ask how you know of him. I used to be his girlfriend and I just want to know if he was cheating on me or not." You say. She comes out of the house. She had long black hair that flowed beautifully down her back. She wore a beautiful kimono for being in a village. It wasn't too elegant but on her it looked as though it was meant to be. You looked at her and knew immediately why Suikotsu, if he had in fact cheated on you, why he would do so. She was gorgeous. She stepped out of the way and let you all in to her home. You enter and sit down by the little hole that held a fire.

"I can assure you he is not cheating on you. I know you think he is but he is a doctor here. He helps this village every once in a while. He hasn't been around in a while though. He helped me recover from a sickness a while back and I meant to say thank you to him but he hasn't been back since that day." She tells you. You look at her confused for a second due to the fact that the man you are talking about is a mercenary for hire not a doctor. Then it hits you that you were dating the one person of the Band of Seven that had a split personality. It clicked that what she was saying was a high possibility to be fact. You nod to her and thank her for telling you the truth. You apologize for taking up her time and bowed as you left her house.

As you walked away from the village with your friends you ran across Suikotsu. He was his Band of Seven self of course but he looked off. He was talking to himself and having a conversation with his voice changing ever so slightly. You walked over to him and asked him what was going on.

"Suikotsu is that you? Are you okay?" You ask worriedly.

"Ah (y/n)! I'm fine I just was telling the doctor that I had to tell you the truth. I am actually two different personalities in one body. I have a doctor that comes out sometimes but he usually stays hidden though as I scare him. But he was the one you saw with that woman not me. I only love you (y/n) and the doctor knows this. He didn't mean to make you think I was cheating on you. He was trying to help his village." He explains.

"It's fine. I know the truth already. I had went to that village and found the woman. She explained what happened and told me that she wanted to thank him for helping her." You tell him. You looked up to him and smile.

"(Y/n) I missed you so much! Can you ever forgive me for not telling you?" He pleaded.

"I forgive you, Suikotsu. I am willing to take you back too if you are wondering." You say with a big smile. He looks at you and smiles then walks over to you and hugs you tightly. Breathing in your scent as he will treasure this moment.

Word count: 5588

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 223 27
What happens when you fall in love with the only person you're not allowed to have? What if they love you back? This is my take on the love story be...
14K 208 37
PSA- the first chapter sucks, I know- but it gets funnier as you read it- I promise You had been playing games with Kenma for a while, you were close...
46.8K 453 10
DISCONTINUED DISCONTINUED DISCONTINUED Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Idk what I'm doing with my life anymore - Edit, 12/7/20: I'm now taking requests! I can only...
198 7 6
I'm horrible at writing these things this is my first one I hope you guys enjoy it😍😍❀️, friendship, and coincidently there's some sex I hope you al...