You Are Most Welcome Alpha

By xbookgirlx15

"Mine!" "Okay. Yeah, that's great and all, but you see things are more complicated than you just growling 'mi... More

*Intro*
...
ll੧ll Prologue
ll੨ll Or So Another Day
ll੩ll Ah F**k
ll੪ll Like A Dream Haven,
ll੫ll The NightMoon Pack
ll੬ll Dramatics? I Think Not.
ll੭ll To Pacify The Mistake
ll੮ll ...Hide The Admiration...
ll੯ll Has Survived And Is In Love
ll੧੦ll I Can Breathe
ll੧੧ll ...Before Anything...
ll੧੨ll The Exception
ll੧੩ll ...Converging Of Winds...
ll੧੪ll...And Belonging
ll੧੫ll ...Dignity and Character
ll੧੬ll I Never Was
ll੧੭ll A Promise...
ll੧੮ll ..Unnatural...
ll੧੯ll I Had No...
ll੨੦ll ...Breathing Quickened...
ll੨੧ll ...Deeply Troubled.
ll੨੨ll Little Stuff Like That
ll੨੩ll... A Burning Passion...
ll੨੪ll The Sagai...
ll੨੫ll ...us Malkanis.
ll੨੬ll I Never...
ll੨੭ll Are You Loved...
ll੨੮ll ...Embarking...
ll੨੯ll ...Splendid the Sky Was.
ll੩੦ll With the Best of my Distorted Vision...
ll੩੧ll ...In Ceremonial White...
ll੩੨ll ...On the Verge...
ll੩੩ll...She Doesn't...
ll੩੪ll ...In the moment...
ll੩੫ll Lovely Party...
ll੩੬ll ...Room for Friends..

ll੩੭ll I was Young...

211 8 3
By xbookgirlx15

"Get the Warriors assembled and prepared to defend our borders," Greysan growled as soon the his third in command, the Gamma, approached us after a while of him holding me.

I stared ahead, the body discarded like trash, trembling like a leaf. Greysan had worn the shorts the Gamma brought and had me pressed into side when I shook my head to his question of whether I was injured. They discussed the safety of others and possible traitors for a few minutes until they both grew silent. I realized then both males were looking at me with worrisome eyes when noticing where my gaze was.

...

"Why are we here?" I ask in a small voice, playing the hem of my plain night shirt.

"Because it is safer here than there," Greysan grumbled, leading me to what appeared like a study on the ground floor. "Are you sure you are not hurt?"

"Positive Greysan," I frown, noticing how icy his tone becoming. During our drive here, he hadn't talked. Instead, he had clenched his jaw and squeezed the steering wheel as if trying to work out some festering anger. "What is this place?"

"Another manor I own in this Pack for guest or emergencies like this," He snapped, leaving me near the threshold and heading to his massive magonany table in the heart of the room. The room was unlike his other study, his desk still organized with pens, a laptops and dozens of folders; this space, however, was beyond cold and just detached with life. The walls were lined with thick volumes of books and a yellow looking chandelier was hanging above, with a million dangling rhinestones from the rounded ceiling. The ground was lined with expensive rugs that I thought my dirty flats were ruining.

"Will you be honest with me?"

"Why wouldn't I?" I ask curiously, heart skipping a few steps. Out of habit, I crossed my arms to brace myself.

"Why were you staring at that dead person as if you recognized him? And before you say anything, I heard your heart pick up there several times," Greysan turned to look at me from across the room.

"I-I," I hesitate. "I didn't expect to see him again."

"You knew him?"

I held my thoughts. "No."

"Then what?" He growled, furrowing his brows at me.

"Why are you acting like this?"

"Answer my question," He demanded.

"He was an acquaintance."

"Is that so? Care to mention his name, his favorite colour, or any of his pets, or how did he find you?" Greysan remarked.

"I told no one if you're implying I had something to do with this," I snapped angrily, stepping forward to see him better. "I didn't even think he could remember my name. Especially with all the cousins we share," I murmur the last bit.

"Family? You said he was an acquaintance!" Greysan bellowed, eyes starting to glow bright amber.

What's with him?

"Why you do care Greysan? He's dead and I hardly knew him! I didn't think anyone cared enough for me to get me back, and besides, my family has no werewolf genes. I'm just as shocked as you, so don't you dare pin me here."

The atmosphere quickly became made this a place I don't wish to be anymore. I was tired and frustrated and- "What is with your family history then?"

"Whatever," I ask slowly with gritted teeth, "do you mean?"

"The Grewal family." His eyes were darkening and trying to inspect my reaction, which was indeed surprised. "You have a few cousins from that side, your father's sister family, who have disappeared. Your cousin Envir-"

"-Ran off with his friends when his parents tried to get him to move back to India." I exhale, pinching the bridge of my nose. "Really Greysan, I cant believe you-"

"Then Tanooj?" He glared.

"You mean Tanuj," I correct, making jaw clench. "He died during a school field trip. The school bus was hit on their return by a reckless truck driver. Heard he died on the spot."

"Aman? Gurnoor?" He shot as if his patience was wearing thin with me.

"They were twins," I wave off, growing sad when thinking about how I found out about them. "Aman had a frail heart; she drowned one day when a bully pushed her into a pond. She died and Gurnoor wouldn't bare it, he left a note saying he'd kill himself eventually. They were only 15."

"Then explain how-"

"Greysan, stop it. I don't need to explain everything that has happen in that family to you. Why are you feeling like every thing I have told you is a lie? You don't seem satisfied with anything I have said!"

"Because I can Mani! It makes no sense, your family isn't cursed or anything, think it logically!" Greysan yelled, combing around his desk and towards me.

"Why are you so determined to know everything?" I felt so tired, I allowed the tears to fall freely. My contacts were becoming drier, and I knew my eyes were most likely ghostly red. I inched closer until I was close enough to see his face clearly. "They aren't my family, they haven't been. You are my family Greysan."

"Stop with your half lies!" I flinched, taken aback with the accusation. "You've been defending them, providing excuses for each of their disappearances or deaths, pretending one isn't your cousin, when yet you were looking and almost weeping for him when he turned up dead after threatening the safety of my Pack, my people! He killed my guards, ten of them," He seethed," "what do you want to tell their children? Their Luna is protecting them!"

Actual tears prickled my eyes. With my heart heavy, I said softly, "I warned you I grew alone and that I'm young, worthless and that you can't expect me to blind my emotions."

Greysan look was nothing of remorse. "If you want to heal, then fucking forgot those assholes of a parent and their mistakes because they aren't going to apologize to you! Don't pin everything on them!"

"Fine," I say with a brittle voice, "I can't help it anymore then. I'm so used to twisting the truth sometimes in order to express how I truly feel, but it doesn't mean I don't take the honesty away, Greysan."

Greysan narrowed his eyes, exhaling through his nose before turning away. "Do what you wish then."

That's when I felt the pain of my emotions, the dead weight of the words I was so often thrown at with. This wasn't my first time hearing this exact sentence, but from someone who I thought should've cared. Maybe he needs time. He'll come around, I coax myself despite the blinding tears.

Not wanting him to witness how much I was hurt, I turned and began a sprint for the door. Just when I was about to swing it and dash, I found Alpha Azra outside with his fist risen and ready to knock.

He did say guest stayed here.

"Mani?" Azra said, crinkling his dark brows in worry. Another man behind Azra, young, dark haired and dark eyed and overly dressed in a tux, who I figured was his new translator, quickly bowed his departure within a split second before taking off like the flash.

His face surveyed mine before placing a hand to my forearm gracefully, and luckily. I was feeling faint, so the comfort of another was badly needed. It was nothing sexual, I just wanted to talk to someone other than Greysan and my friends were being taken home to that town by Greysan's men. Azra stepped closer, eyes on me when asking gently, "Theek ho?"

[Are you alright?]

"What?" Greysan's voice bellowed, alarm booming behind us. Azra stared up in confusion, but unfortunately, I hadn't felt the need to correct Greysan for what it seemed to sound like and what he thought he heard Azra say. "SHE IS MINE AZRA! She's not your hoe!"

I push past Azra, shoving his back into the door because I had caught him off guard. Luckily his translator found the screaming as his cue to return and save his Alpha. We ran past one another in the hall without barely a glance. The place was oddly same to the other manor. Running up the circular staircase and down the second hall, I found a bedroom with an unlocked door at the end. I prayed it was a spare bedroom, which it looked it, and told myself sleep was good for the baby, with or without tears, I didn't know.

...

It's like 11:54 tonight and I came back from mini commencement and dinner at Boston pizza. What a way. To any grads of 2020, stay strong! You made it!

I don't know when I write again since this was for my high school journey and now it seems wrong to complete it.

~xm_vermamx15~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.4K 92 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
80 6 5
She was content with her life. She had everything. A loving family, a great best friend and a super nice boyfriend. It all changed, it all came crash...
1.2M 29.1K 32
[Short Story, a little fast pace] "What are you doing in our territory, rogue?" The man snarls at me. "M-Me no b-bring h-harm." I whimper. The man...
6.2K 119 22
"Those things you said yesterday... Did you mean them?" - He asked me, still caging me between his arms on either side and I sense the seriousness in...