Darling ⇾ Jasper Hale

By grays0ns

"I love you, darling." ••• [ Twilight → Breaking Dawn Pt. 2 ] [ Fem!OC x Jasper Hale ] ••• HIGHEST RANKINGS... More

[ Twilight ]
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
[ New Moon ]
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
[ Eclipse ]
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
[ Breaking Dawn P1 ]
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
[ Breaking Dawn P2 ]
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

29

20.1K 536 132
By grays0ns

↓↓

"are you insane"

•••

Hayley sat on Jasper's lap as they watched the news report. People were dying and disappearing, drawing a large amount of attention to the situation.

"It's getting worse," Carlisle stated as he turned off the TV. "We're going to have to do something."

"It takes more than one of our kind to cause the damage they're reporting," Jasper said. "Quite a few more. And they're undisciplined, conspicuous."

"It's newborns," Edward said, reading Jasper's mind.

"What? Like new vampires?" Bella asked.

"The first few months after the change," Edward explained.

"That's when we're at out most uncontrollable. Vicious. Insane with thirst," Jasper said.

"Something to look forward to," Emmett said, causing Hayley to tense.

"No one's trained these newborns, but this isn't random," Jasper said.

"Someone's creating an army," Carlisle said.

"Now we're definitely going to Seattle," Emmett said as he stood up.

"An army of vampires," Bella said.

"And they've been created to fight someone," Jasper said.

"Us," Hayley whispered.

"We're the only clan even close to Seattle," Edward said.

"Regardless of whey they were made, if we don't put a stop to them, the Volturi will," Carlisle said, talking a breath. "I'm surprised they've let it go on this long."

"Maybe they're behind it," Edward said. "In Italy, I read Aro's mind. He wants me and Alice to join him. He knows we'll never choose him as long as our family's still alive."

"An army could solve that for him," Jasper said.

*

Hayley let out a sigh as she fell onto the bed that Jasper had put in his room.

"What's wrong?" he asked her as he laid down next to her.

"I just have a feeling that something really bad is about to happen," she said in a quiet voice.

"We've been able to overcome everything that's been thrown at us this far," Jasper said, stroking her hair.

"I know, but an army? What if someone gets hurt?" Hayley said, worried.

"No one will get hurt, I promise," Jasper assured her.

Hayley sighed as she placed her head on Jasper's chest. "You shouldn't make promises you can't keep," she told him.

"Have I ever broken a promise yet?" Jasper asked.

She sighed, "You know what I mean."

"I know, I know," Jasper said, kissing her forehead. "But I can assure you that we will all be okay."

"I don't know what I would do without you," Hayley whispered.

"Probably live a stress-free life," Jasper said.

Hayley laughed loudly. "That would be boring," she said.

*

The next day, Alice had planned a wedding day. Hayley wasn't really feeling it with the impending doom of the newborn, but the vampire insisted. Hayley had finally gotten a good night's sleep, and didn't have to worry about watching over Bella, since she was with Jake all day.

"I was thinking we could do a rustic theme for the wedding," Alice proposed.

"Rustic?" Hayley questioned.

"Lots of dark wood, maybe some hanging lanterns, and lots of flowers!" Alice exclaimed, picturing it all in her head.

"I definitely like the idea of the dark wood," Hayley said.

"Only the dark wood?" Alice asked, a disappointed look on her face.

"What? No! I like everything, I just especially like the idea of the dark wood," Hayley said.

"Great, I'll let Jasper know," Alice said.

"Why isn't he here?" Hayley asked. "I woke up and he was gone."

"He's out getting supplies for the wedding," Alice said. "He wants to hand craft the arbor."

"Really?" Hayley asked, her heart skipping a beat.

"Yep," Alice grinned. "I've already seen it, and it's beautiful!"

"No fair! I wanna know what it looks like," Hayley said, fake pouting.

"Well, by the reaction I saw, you're going to love it," Alice told her.

"What else have you seen?" Hayley asked curiously.

Alice looked away. "My visions always change, so I never see things clearly unless a choice has been set in stone," she explained.

"So have you seen Bella change?" Hayley asked.

"I haven't," Alice answered, an uncertainty in her voice. "I have seen her and Edward together in the future though, if that even makes sense."

Hayley smiled slightly. "At least they're together," she said.

"So are you and Jasper," Alice said. "You guys truly live a happily ever after."

Hayley's smile widened. "I think I found a dress," she said, changing the topic.

"Really?!" Alice asked. "Let me see!"

Hayley let out a small laugh as she grabbed her phone to show Alice a picture. She found the dress while shopping with Angela and Jessica. It was white, off the shoulder, and form-fitting. It was decorated with white flowers and sheer white sleeves.

"Oh, my gosh," Alice gasped. "I love it."

"Thank you," Hayley said, smiling.

The door opened and Jasper walked in. Hayley quickly turned off her phone and slipped it into her back pocket. Jasper walked over to his fiancé, bending down to place a kiss on her lips.

"What's going on in here?" He asked, sitting down next to her.

"I was just showing Alice the dress I found for our wedding," Hayley told him.

"Oh really? Can I see?" Jasper asked.

"No!" Alice quickly said. "It's bad luck for the groom to see the bride's dress."

"She's right," Hayley agreed.

"You believe in that stuff?" Jasper asked.

"Maybe," she replied, smiling. "Either way, it's still a surprise."

Jasper chuckled. "Well, is there anything you can show me?" He asked.

"Well, I think a rustic theme would be nice," Hayley said.

Jasper smiled. "I like that idea," he said.

"Great!" Alice exclaimed. "I think-"

The vampire cut herself off as a burning sensation erupted in Hayley's hand, making the girl cry out in pain. The dhampir cradled her hand into her chest as her eyes flashed yellow.

"What's wrong?" Jasper asked, his voice full of concern as he noticed her yellow eyes.

"It's Bella," Hayley said, the pain fading. "She's hurt."

"She and Jake are fighting," Alice said, coming out of a vision.

Hayley stood up from the couch and pulled out her phone, calling her protected. When Bella didn't answer, she quickly called Edward. The vampire, who was currently out hunting, insisted on Hayley staying at the house while he dealt with it. Hayley thanked her future brother-in-law and hung up the phone.

"Edward said he'd handle it," Hayley informed Alice and Jasper.

Alice nodded her head and smiled. "I'm going to go find Florence," she informed the two before walking away.

Hayley walked over to Jasper, sighing as she climbed onto his lap. "Why did I have to be paired with the most drama filled person on the planet?" She asked, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Jasper chuckled as he placed his hands on her hips. "Because whatever paired you two together knew you could handle it," he said.

Hayley placed a kiss on his lips before resting her forehead against his. "But can you handle it?" She asked.

Jasper gripped her hips and pulled her closer to his body. "Of course I can, darling," he said, kissing her.

The two engaged in a heated make-out session before the sound of a heartbeat and car doors made them pull apart.

"Bella's here," Hayley said, gasping for air.

"She always has great timing," Jasper said, sighing.

Hayley smiled at the man before climbing off of his lap. She quickly walked downstairs so she could greet Bella at the door. When the Swan girl walked into the house, she was holding an ice pack to her swelling hand. Edward shook his head as he read the thoughts going through the dhampir's mind.

"Hayley, I'm sor-"

"Are you insane?" Hayley asked, interrupting the girl. "We're linked, Bella! I feel everything you feel. What if Jake had lost control? He could have killed you!"

"He wouldn't have killed me," Bella quickly said.

"I thought the same thing about Paul!" Hayley yelled, making Bella wince.

"What?" Edward said with a confused look, obviously not knowing about the Paul incident.

"I mean, honestly, Bella, what did you think was going to happen?" Hayley asked. "He's a wolf!"

"And what, because I'm a human I can't defend myself? We can't all be powerful supernatural creatures, Hayley," Bella said.

Hayley rolled her eyes. "We're going to have this conversation again?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"Girls," Carlisle said, coming between the two. "This isn't a time to fight."

"Let me know when it is," Hayley said, turning around and leaving.

Carlisle led Bella back to his office as Hayley walked back towards her fiancé. The two went back to Jasper's room, where Hayley sighed and laid down on the bed.

"You know, you never talked about why you developed the fangs," Jasper said, sitting down on the bed. "Is it because of Paul? Because he.. killed you?"

Hayley was silent for a moment before she finally answered, "Yes."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jasper asked.

"Because you would blame yourself," Hayley said.

"Well, I should have been there," Jasper said, moving closer.

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger," Hayley laughed, rolling on her side to look at him.

"Hayls," Jasper groaned, hating how she changed the subject.

"Come on," Hayley said. "You know you love me."

Jasper smiled, "Always."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.6K 62
"I AM NOT THE MONSTER YOU THINK I AM." [Eclipse - Breaking Dawn pt.2] [Started: 10/30/22] [Completed: 3/22/23]
590K 13.6K 19
in which the strongest vampire is super possessive over what's hers • " yes, i get jealous. yes, i'm possessive. why? because what's mine is MINE." •...
16.8K 501 13
Twilight - completed ✔️ New moon - completed ✔️ Eclipse - ongoing Breaking dawn pt.1 - not done Breaking dawn pt.2 - not done
216K 5.7K 35
"You Loved Me When I Couldn't Love Myself Or When I Felt Like No One Did."