Kitten

Da AmberTaylor444

"Don't ever let me smell another man on you Kitten." He pinned me up against the wall holding my hands above... Altro

Characters!
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 49

Ch. 48

282K 6.6K 6.5K
Da AmberTaylor444

- Wedding Day -

- Isadora's POV -

I woke up to Rafael smiling like a goofball. He peppered my face with kisses then did the same to my belly. I feel Aurelia kick in the right spot and wince, sucking my teeth.

"Ugh, you just had to wake her up." I shook my head.

"Sorry baby but you do know what today is right?" Hmm... lets mess with him a little bit.

"A normal Saturday?" His grin turned into a frown and he glared at me.

"Don't play with me like that kitten. You may be pregnant but that will not stop me from spanking that ass of yours until its glowing red. Would you like to have a bright red ass ahowing through your dress as you walk down the isle?" He smirked. *Gulp* And he would do it too.

"I was just teasing you." I said and he kissed me.

"You're gonna wish you hadn't done that kitten. You know how I feel about you teasing me." He whispered into my neck as he lightly kissed over my weak spots he knew would make me moan and shiver. He pulled away and I sigh in frustration, rolling my eyes. "I'm gonna pretend I didn't see that and go get ready. My mom, aunts, Josie and Nessa should be here to help soon." I nodded. He kissed me and kisses Aurelia before leaving. As I waddle out of bed in odd angles, Gabriella and everyone else came in.

"Today's the day! My baby boy is getting married!" I giggle at her excitement.

"Do you think any of the other boys will get married?" Nadi asked curiously.

"Rico and Javi maybe. I can see them getting married to some nice girls." I smiled.

"Alfie and Ish may have some trouble though." Esme added.

"Why would my babies have trouble finding a good girl like Isa?" Gabriella asked with a hand on her hip.

"Alfie and Ish are the hit it and quit it type. They'll fuck a girl and blow her off the next day, or until they feel the need to curb their urges again." Josie said.

"What!?" Gabriella gasped. "They better not be doing some shit like that! I taught them better than that!"

"You can discipline them later Gabbi. Right now we need to get Isa ready! Everyone has been arriving since early this morning and we dont have much time to get ready." Nadi said and Gabriella nodded.

- Hours Later -

After finally getting my dress, my hair, makeup and shoes on.... I was ready. Ready to marry the love of my life. Emiliano walked on and almost cried.

"You look absolutely beautiful my dear." He bent down and kisses my cheek.

"Thank you Emil."

"Please, call me dad or papa like Mirella does. You have been considered part of the family since the day Rafael brought you home." He smiled warmly. Since I didnt have my parents, hearing him say that made me tear up.

"Oh no you don't! I will blister your ass if you ruin your makeup! Pregnant or not, you will get bent over my knee!" Gabriella shouted and waved a finger at me.

"Yes mama." I giggled. Her anger turned into joy in less than a second. Its terrifying whe  she does that.

"Okay okay! Lets get you down the isle!" Josie squealed. I nodded excitedly. You would think in a situation like this I would be nervous, but I'm not. My heart may be pounding and fluttering wildly, but it's definitely from excitement, not nerves. Everyone but Emiliano left. He cleared his throat and held out his arm. I took it.

"Please don't let me fall dad." I whispered.

"I got you sweetheart. I may be old but Im stronger than I look." He winked.

*****

When we get outside, my eyes immediately find Rafael walking down the stairs to take his place at the alter.

Fuck he looks yummy! I see him smile as he spots Mirella walking down in a beautiful little white dress, throwing petals to either side of the isle. When she reached him, he picked her up and kissed her cheek before giving her to Gabriella. When he looked back and saw me his eyes lit up. Everyone gasped and stood as the music began to play and Emiliano and I started walking.

I couldn't keep my eyes off him. This is it.... the man who stole my heart, soul, body and mind, and I wouldn't change it for anything. When we get to the alter, Emiliano kissed my cheek before taking his seat next to Gabriella and Mirella.

"You look stunning my love." He said taking my hand and kissing it.

"And you look yummy." I whispered and winked. A devilish grin appeared on his face. As everyone sat down and the music stopped, the pastor began.

"Dear family and friends, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Rafael Santigo Montez and Isadora Fiorella Cortez in holy matrimony." He turned to Rafael. "The rings?" I turned to Josie and Rafael turned to Cass. Holding our rings in our hands, the pastor continued and looked at me. "Do you Isadora, take Rafael to be your husband. To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer for sickness and in health, to love and to cherish until death do you part?"

"I do." I smiled.

"Do you Rafael, take Isadora to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish until death do you part?"

"I do." He smiled.

"Please exchange the rings." I took Rafael's hand and slid the ring onto his finger, kissing his knuckles. He took my hand and did the same. "Now you will feel no rain, for each of you will be shelter for the other.  Now you will feel no cold, for each of you will be warmth for the other. Now you will feel no loneliness, for each of you will be a companion for the other. Now you are two persons, but there is only one life before you. May beauty surround you both in the journey ahead of you and all through your years. May happiness be your companions and your days together be good and long upon the earth. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Rafael grabbed my face and kissed me hard. Everyone cheered and clapped.

"Now you are mine forever." He whispered.

"Baby, I was yours forever the day I told you I love you." I smiled and he kissed me again.

- Reception -

Sitting at the table having laughs with Josie and Nessa, Emiliano gets up and walks over to the stage, clearing his throat at the microphone.

"May I have everyone's attention please." Everyone got quiet. "Son, I want to tell you how proud I am of the man you have become. You remind me a lot of myself the day I found your mother. Isadora, you have changed my son for the better and for that, there is not enough thanks in the world. You brought light back into his eyes and his mother's and mine. I will never be able to thank you enough. I love you both and welcome to the family darling." He made his way over to us and kissed my cheek, then hugging Rafael. Gabriella took the stage next.

"I love you both so much! I knew she was the one for you Rafael, the moment you brought her home. I am proud to call you my daughter Isadora, and I hope you feel comfortable calling us mom and dad." She wiped a tear from her cheek.

"I already do mama!" I shouted and she laughed. She got off the stage and made her way to us.

"Look what you made me do! I said I wouldn't cry and now look at me, a weeping mess." I giggled and hugged her. All Rafael's brothers took the stage.

"I just wanted to say, I love you brother and welcome to the family Isa. I hope you think of us as your brothers, because we already saw you as our sister." Alfie smiled.

"A hot sister." Ish added. Gabriella stormed the stage and hit him in the back of the head.

"Do not make me shoot you Ishmael Iago Montez!" She glared at him.

"Ow! I was joking! Just trying to lighten the mood from all this crying." He whimpered and rubbed the back of his head. Javi took the mic next.

"Isa, I want to tell you how sorry I am for how I treated you before. I feel blessed to call you my sister and I vow to be the best brother you could ever ask for. Rafael, we may have our differences, but ai love you and I wouldn't have it any other way. Congratulations you guys!" He took a step back and I tried to hold back my tears. Rico stepped up.

"I love you both and hope that your marriage lasts forever. I'm proud to call you my sister Isa. Welcome to the family!" The tears were getting harder and harder to hd back. To everyone's surprise, Mirella tugs on Rico's shirt and points to the microphone. He hands it to her and she takes a deep breath.

"I love you Santi, you finally have your fairy queen and Isa, thank you for making my big brother happy. I love you." The dam finally broke and the tears ran down my face.

"I love you too princess!" I shouted. Josie took the mic next and I could already tell she was about to cry.

"Isa, you're my best friend and I love you so much... Congratulations!" She managed to get that out before breaking down and crying. Cass took the mic from her.

"Sorry, she's pregnant and very emotional. Congratulations you guys, I love you both." He said and carefully walked Josie off stage. Suddenly Rafael got up and walked to the stage. Everyone cleared the stage as he took the mic and cleared his throat.

"Baby, I am so happy I found you. When you agreed to be mine, I felt my world come back to life. You tame the beast inside me and for that, I will be forever grateful. I can't imagine a world without you or my little butterfly in it. I will love, cherish and protect you both until my last breath. I love you kitten, always and forever." He put the mic back on the stand as I waddled my way to the stage. I kissed him and took the mic.

"I had nothing growing up. No parents, no friends, and no one to love.... but now I have all of that and...." I felt a rush of liquid burst and run down my legs. I stop and stared at Rafael.

"Baby? What's wrong?"

"My water just broke!" I shouted. While everyone was calmly getting things together to take me to the hospital, Rafael was panicking. He was breathing heavy and fast. He looked like he was about to pass out. I felt a contraction hit me and screamed. "Ahhhhh! Fuck that hurts!" Rafael snapped out of it and rushed to my side, holding my hand until the contraction subsided.

"Ow! Jesus Isa, I think you broke my hand!" He shouted. I rolled my eyes.

- At The Hospital -

Lying on a bed with a very panicked Rafael by my side, a team of nurses walked in. One came to me and lifted my hospital gown.

"You're almost fully dilated Isadora."

"Will my baby be okay? She wasn't due for another few weeks." I felt myself begin to panic.

"Premature births are no uncommon. As long as the baby is not in breach, which doesn't seem to be the case, you and the baby are fine." She smiled.

- 45 Minutes Later -

"Okay Isadora, you are fully dilated and need to start pushing. Take a deep breath and push as hard as you can." I listen and took a deep breath, then pushed. I grunt as pain racked my body. He wants six kids!? I hope he plans on having a few of those himself cause holy fuck this hurts!

"You're doing great kitten." Rafael said kissing my head.

"One more push Isadora! Push!" I take another deep breath and scream as I pushed as hard as I could. Then I hear it. The most beautiful sound in the world. My daughter Aurelia, crying. I broke down in tears. "Would you like to cut the cord Rafael?" He wiped tears from his face and nodded.

- Rafael's POV -

She's here. My butterfly is here! She's absolutely beautiful and I'm already putty in her tiny hands. As they took her to clean her off, I turned to Isa and kissed her.

"I'm proud of you baby. She's beautiful." I whispered. When they finally had her cleaned and dressed, they gave her a to Isa who cried the moment she was in her arms.

"She's beautiful Rafael." She sobbed. I took my phone out and snapped a picture of her sleeping.

She's perfect.

She's my everything.

Daddy's little butterfly.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

108K 2.1K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
Deception Da Stariiyy

Storie d'amore

492K 13.6K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...
2.1M 51.6K 38
''Sweetheart you'd do well to listen to me when I say you're mine. Do you understand?'' He said, his eyes flashing with anger. Well I was just as enr...
12.1M 277K 59
My first book and hence I don't know what I did here. ✗Complete, Revamped, Editing✗ "Keep grinding, you little slut." He spoke while increasing the...