Hired |N.H|

By PretentiousNiall

When you're hired to be Niall Horan's girlfriend you would think it's simple, throw a few fake hugs here, thr... More

-Chapter 1
-Chapter 2
-Chapter 3
-Chapter 4
-Chapter 5
-Chapter 6
-Chapter 7
-Chapter 8
-Chapter 9
-Chapter 10
-Chapter 11
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
-Chapter 19
-Chapter 20
-Chapter 21
-Chapter 22
-Chapter 23
-Chapter 24
-Chapter 25
-Chapter 26
-Chapter 27
-Chapter 28
-Chapter 29
-Chapter 30
-Chapter 31
-Chapter 32
-Chapter 33
-Chapter 34
-Chapter 36
-Chapter 37
-Chapter 38
-Chapter 39
-Chapter 40
-Chapter 41
-Chapter 42
-Chapter 43
-Chapter 44
-Chapter 45
-Chapter 46
-Chapter 47
-Chapter 48
-Chapter 49
-Chapter 50
-Chapter 51
-Chapter 52
-Chapter 53
-Chapter 54
-Chapter 55
-Chapter 56
-Chapter 57
-Chapter 58
-Chapter 59
-Chapter 60
-Chapter 61
-Chapter 62
-Chapter 63
-Chapter 64
-Chapter 65
-Chapter 66
-Chapter 67
-Chapter 68
-Chapter 69
-Chapter 70
-Chapter 71
-Chapter 72
-Chapter 73
-Author note
-Chapter 74
-Chapter 75
-Chapter 76
-Chapter 77
-Chapter 78
-Chapter 79
-Chapter 80
-Chapter 81
-Chapter 82
-Chapter 83
Chapter 84
-Chapter 85
-Chapter 86
-Chapter 87
-Chapter 88
-Chapter 89
-Chapter 90
-Chapter 91
-Chapter 92
-Chapter 93
-Chapter 94
-Chapter 95
-Chapter 96
-Important Author note
-Chapter 97
-Chapter 98
-Chapter 99
-Chapter 100

-Chapter 35

20.3K 518 185
By PretentiousNiall

A/N I haven' edited this yet so please excuse the mistakes, I will fix them soon :)

I was awoken to the glorious sound of Niall puking up all traces of last nights events iin his house. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom to find Niall kneeling in front of the toilet, lovely. 

He turned around to face me when I entered the room. "Last night hitting you?" I asked him, sitting on the edge of the bathtub. He just nodded and he was gagging again. 

I went over to him and rubbed his back while he emptied his stomach. Maybe this will teach him not to drink so much. Then again, probably won't. 

After a few more grueling minutes for him he stopped being sick. Then he stood up and flushed the toilet. "I am never drinking again." He sighed. 

"Yeah, we'll come back to you on that one next weekend." I said and he glared at me. 

"It's something all us hungover people say, we don't really mean it." Niall said, washing his hands. 

"You go back to bed, I'll  bring you some painkillers and water." I said amd he done as i told him to. 

I got him the painkillers and water and got back into bed beside him. "I don't know if my memory is playing tricks on me but did we play never have I ever last night?" He asked me. 

"Yes and it got very weird." I said and he hid his face in his hands. 

"Oh God what did I say?" He asked me. 

"You asked me for a handjob, do you remember that?" I asked him and his face went bright red. 

"Oh my God that wasn't a dream?" He asked me and I shook my head. 

"I take it you remember me giving you one?" I asked laughing and he nodded. I don't think his face could be any redder. 

"Oh God, I am so sorry." He said, covering his face with his hands. 

"Why?" I laughed. 

"I took advantage of you when I shouldn't of, I'm sorry." He said, making my heart melt. 

"Niall, I wasn't that drunk, I wouldn't of given you a handjob if I really didn't want to." I said but he still shook his head, not able to look at me. 

"No, I shouldn't have done that, oh fuck, why did I get drunk? I am meant to respect girls more, how is that respecting you?" He questioned, his eyebrows furrowing. 

"Look, it's not like I done anything I hadn't done before, it'd be different if you slept with me or something, don't worry about it." I assured him. He groaned and rolled over on his stomach, hiding his face in the pillow. 

"I feel so terrible, I am so sorry." He moaned into the pillow. 

"Niall, seriously, it's fine, not that I think this will help anything but you're massive." I said and he quickly looked up at me and smiled, his cheeks still holding a slight blush. 

"Reallly?" He grinned. 

"Yeah, I could only feel you and you felt massive, I don't understand why you're sensitive about your size." I said and he gave me a weird look.

"Who said I was sensitive about my size?" He questioned, looking confused. 

"You said it." I reminded him. 

"When?" 

"You wouldn't let me pull your boxers down, you said it was because you didn't want me to see you because you're small." I said and his eyes widened but only for a split second then he quickly recovered. 

"Oh yeah," He said, scratching his head. "I guess I am." He said, though to me, he didn't sound too sure about himself. 

"Niall, you are most certainly not small, don't be sensitive about your size anymore because you are probably bigger than more than half the male population." I said and he pursed his lips and gave me a thumbs up. 

"Thanks, I'll keep that one in mind." He clarified. I don't know why but he's giving me the vibe he didn't want me to pull down his boxers for another reason. I may be wrong but I think I know Niall by now and I don't know, I just feel as though he's not being one hundred per cent honest. 

"Do you remember what you offered me after I done it?" I asked him. 

"I didn't offer you sex, did I?" He groaned. 

"No, no, no, well not much better, you offered to finger me." I said and he started giggling. 

"Oh God." He laughed. "Well the offer still stands." He smirked and I hit him. 

"No thank you Niall, no thank you." I said. "And then you said, if you ever feel like it you know where to find me." I said and he laughed harder. 

"Well, you do know where to find me whenever you feel like it." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes. Gosh, he's such a boy. "But in all seriousness, I do feel super bad for making you do that, you know I am sorry, right?" 

"You've said it like one hundred times and you have nothing to be sorry about." I said, placing my head on his shoulder. "I kind of enjoyed it even if I won't admit it." I whispered to him smiling, making him blush. 

"You just admitted it." He whispered back. 

"Shh, don't tell anyone." I said, making him laugh. 

"Shh don't tell anyone but I kind of enjoyed it too." He whispered and I rolled my eyes. 

"Of course you enjoyed it." I said, punching his forearm and he laughed again. "How much of last night do you remember?" I asked him. 

"Um.. not much, I remember us starting the game of never have I ever then I remember you giving me a handjob and then we cuddled and that's all I remember." 

"Do you remember falling over?" I asked him and he shook his head. "You went and changed your boxers and shirt and when you came back into the room you fell and I had to help you up." I laughed at the memory. 

"I was always a cluts drunk." He laughed. 

"You're a cluts sober too." I said and he glared at me. 

"You're mean." He said grabbing his phone. A few minutes later he was groaning again. "You posted a fucking picture of me drunk." He sighed. 

"Yeah, you passed out and wouldn't wake up so I decided to be mean." I smiled at him. 

"You got the mean bit right." He said. 

We stayed in bed for a bit longer and I looked over at him and he was looking at his phone quite worryingly. "Niall?" I said and he looked over at me with beady eyes. "Are you okay?" I asked him and he wiped his eyes and sniffled giving me a non-convincing smile. 

"M'fine." He smiled and quickly put his phone down. "Be back in a minute though." He said and quickly got out of bed, scurring to the bathroom and it was then I heard the telltale sound of him being sick again and for some reason, I didn't feel as though it was the hangover. 

It was then his phone vibrated again and I decided to take a peek, just assuming it would be twitter or something but it wasn't... It said Greg and his message was somewhat uneasing, even for me. 

'No Niall, you know what uve become since 1D and ur not the same person, u dont even care about us anymore u have a too big head' I was quite shocked but I had to put his phone back because Niall had flushed the toilet. 

He came back into the room a few seconds later and looked at his phone and I seen his face go all pale again. "You alright?" I asked him and he merely nodded, not looking up from his phone so I couldn't see his expression. 

I sneakily peered at his phone but he had it angled away from my view, though I could still see his message. 

'That's bullshit and u kno it, u try being what I am, it's not fucking easy and ur not making it much easier for me sure I have barely any time to myself never mind to fly over to Ireland to see u, u think u kno me Greg but u don't know half of the fucking shit that went on'

It was then I seen him hold the side button on his phone and an apple came up on the screen, indicating he had turned off his phone after sending the message and I quickly adverted my attention back to my own phone. 

It was then Niall was back in the toilet again. This time I got up and followed him. "Niall, are you sure you're okay?" I asked him and he looked up at me with watery eyes. He just nodded again and he was back to being sick, though I don't know how there's anything left in his stomach to be sick with. 

"I'm fine but I need to get ready to go to that meeting now." Niall said, standing up again. 

"Niall, you can hardly go when you're sick." I pointed out. 

"No, I'm fine, I can leave you home on the way, come on, get ready." He said and I gave him a sympathetic look. "Come on, now." He yelled. 

I resistanly got ready and so did Niall, though he had to run off to the bathroom a few times during the course of getting ready to be sick again. "Niall, I really don't think you should go." I sighed. 

"I have to Jenny, I have no fucking choice, if I had one I wouldn't be going but I have to go and then I have to go to another interview and then I have to go to the concert and then I have to go to bed and then we're travelling tomorrow." He sighed. 

"Niall, you're stressing yourself out." 

"I am always fucking stressed out, nothing is ever different but i have to do this because this is my job and I have no choice in the matter." He yelled, making me jump back a little from his outburst. 

"Okay, okay, I was just worried about you." I softly said and his expression softened. 

"Nobody ever is anymore." He quietly said and his eyes seemed to show ones of desolateness but I didn't know what to say. I don't know why he is so upset all of a sudden but it's worrying me. 

I know everyone gets their down days but I've been with Niall for two months now and I have barely ever seen him upset, only once. The time he had a fight with Liam and he was crying in the toilet. I never seen him properly upset after that. 

"Niall, do you want to talk?" I asked him. 

"Why would I want to talk?" He asked as he pulled on his converse. 

"You just seem a little, I don't know unnerved." I said, trying not to sound as though I had read his messages. 

"Look Jenny, I am fine okay." He said, though he didn't sound too convincing. 

"Niall, I know you're not, don't lie to me." 

"I am not throwing my problems at you anyways, you have enough shit going on in your life, I am not adding to it with mine." He said. 

"Niall, you need to stop thinking about other people and start thinking about yourself." I said, rubbing his shoulder. He shuffled out of my touch and put his face in his hands. 

"Apparantly I think about myself too much and not enough about other people." He sighed and grabbed his keys. 

"Niall, seri-" 

"No, just come on, now." He shouted and pushed me out of the room. 

"Niall when will we see each other again?" I asked him as he started to drive the car. 

"Next week." He blankly replied. "Do you want me to get Joanna on the way?" He asked and I nodded. We stopped and I text Joanna that we were outside and she was out within minutes. 

"Did you have fun?" I asked Joanna. 

"Yeah, sure." She shrugged and nothing much else was said until we got to our house. Niall looked over at me and gave me a half smile. 

"Sorry." He said once more. 

"Stop saying that." I replied and placed my hand on his. 

"Still, I shouldn't have even asked you to do that, neever mind let you. It was selfisih and I am sorry." He said. 

"No, it wasn't Niall, please stop saying that and I wasn't drunk so I could have said no if I wanted to." I pointed out but it didn't seem to help. 

"Thank you for everything though." He said and reached over and hugged me while I could feel Joanna's eyes watching us. 

"Niall, if you need me during the week you can phone me okay? I promise I want to try help you if you need it." I said and I seen his eyes grow watery. 

"Thanks." He mumbled and before I knew what was happening his lips were on mine. For a few short minutes he made out with me. 

"Oh guys." Joanna smiled from the back of the car and I blushed and so did Niall.

"I think I will actually miss you now knowing I can't just see you whenever I want." Niall admitted. 

"But I'll be back on tour with you in a  few days, it won't be too bad." I said and he nodded. He didn't seem like Niall right now. The vibe I was getting was a lot different to the usual one. I don't know what's going on but he's not the same. 

"I know." He quietly said and stroked my hair.  

"Joanna, will you go on into the house? I'll be in in a minute." I said to her and she nodded and got out of the car. 

"Thanks Niall." She smiled before she left and he gave her a smile and a wave. 

"Niall, are you sure you're okay? I don't want you leaving knowing you're upset." I sighed. 

"I promise I'll be fine." He softly said. 

"Niall, don't block me out." I pleaded. 

"If I wanted you to know, I would tell you." He simply said. "Now, I'll be back here on wednesday morning for you so be ready." He smiled at me and kissed my cheek again. 

"Okay but if you need to talk please don't hesistate to call me, okay?" I asked him and he nodded. I have one one last hug and he gave me another kiss on the lips before I left. 

"And if you need me, you just call me too." He said to me as I got out of the car. 

"Bye Niall." I smiled and he mirrored it and then drove off. I don't know why but I felt something leave me as I drove off. I felt weird but I tried not to let it affect me as I walked up to the door where Joanna was waiting for me. 

"Are you and Niall going out?" She asked me as we walked inside. 

"No Joanna, as I said, we're just friends." I replied. 

"But you kissed him! Twice! Are you sure you're not?" She asked as my mother appearred. 

"I'm sure." I said and looked up at mom. 

"Where have you been Jenny? I've been worried sick about you! I didn't know where you went." She exclaimed and hugged me. I didn't hug her back though. 

"I went to the concert with Niall." I blankly stated. 

"But where were you all night?" 

"At Niall's house." I said. 

"Can we not fight anymore?" She asked me. "I don't wanna fight with you anymore, I want us to be able to call each other and have a conversation about whatever happened that day." 

"Bit late for that." I shrugged and went to walk up the stairs. 

"Jennifer, wait." She said and grabbed my arm. That name. She knows I hate Jennifer. "Look, you know how sorry I am for everything, I know I have done wrong but can we please try start all over again and pretend I didn't mess up so much?" She asked me and I shook my head.

"This has gone on for too long mom, I don't know how I can possible start all over again with you, you never ever appreciated anything I done and I think that hurt more than anything you ever said to me. I know Marcus was always your star child, I just never understood why you could never see the good I had done." I truthfully said and I seen Joanna sneak away. 

I feel so sorry for her, she's always stuck in the middle of us. 

"And I'll never do that ever again if we can start over." 

"You know it will never be right." I sighed. I am not in the mood to deal with her now too. 

"Still can we try?" 

"As long as you promise never to drink again and never to shout at me or Joanna for anything that doesn't deserve it and know if you do, mark my words, I won't be talking to you again." I said to her. 

"Okay, we will try it anyways." She said and she looked so happy. I was only giving in because I just couldn't fight with her now. I am too worried about Niall. I hope he's okay. 

She then give me a hug and kissed my cheek. 

I quickly sshuffled out of her touch and scampered up the stairs to my bedroom. I was only in it a few minutes and Joanna was in with me. 

"What's going on?" She asked me, sitting down on the bed beside me. 

"Oh nothing much, hey wanna go shopping maybe tomorrow or the next day? I have saved a bit of money from my pay checks and I think we can have a little splurge." I smiled at her. 

"Serious?" She asked me and I nodded. "You're the best sister ever." She said and hugged me. It feels nice to get hugged but for some reason I rather Niall's. He makes me feel more content. 

Why can't I stop thinking about Niall?

"Why was Niall saying sorry?" She asked me and my heart started racing. 

"You don't need to know." I chuckled, running my hand through her hair. 

"Oh come on, we tell each other everything." She said. 

"I know, but I don't have to tell you this." I smiled at her. 

"Please." She whined and I shook my head. 

"Look, we played never have I ever which is a drinking game and we done and said thing we probably shouldn't." I said. 

"Did you sleep with him?" 

"No, oh my God Joanna." I said in disbelief, though she wasn't far from it. 

"Okay okay sorry." She giggled. 

"You don't ask your big sister that." I nudged her but she just shrugged. 

"We've always been close." She smiled at me. 

"I know but not that close that I have to share my private life with you." I laughed. 

"What private life?" She teased. "So what are you here now for a few days?" She asked. 

"Until Wednesday." I told her. 

"Good, now we can have some sister time, I've missed you." She said. 

"I've missed you too." I said. 

"Will you miss Niall now?" She asked me. 

"Yeah, I think I will." I truthfully replied. 

I seriously hope he's okay though. I can't help but worry about him. I don't know why. I just hope he's okay. I can't wait to see him again even though it's oonly been like ten minutes since he left. 

I think I most defintely have a crush on him. 

_________________________

A/N Don't forget to vote and comment :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 81 6
Thank you guys sm for almost 1k reads!!!! Ship - SeroKami [bl] Sero POV - My hand still rests on his cheek when I snap back to reality, instantly t...
25.2K 699 21
The Photographer and star athlete of the UConn's woman's basketball team were just friends but they were attracted to each other. What happens when f...
14.3K 299 27
Looking after his dog was just supposed to be a job. it all started out just fine but somehow things escalated. I never expected for things to chang...
1.1M 14.2K 22
Molly Redwin has been pissed off at Louis Tomlinson for two years, And no one knows why. So when her friend Natalie invites her to a party, and Molly...