The Renegade General [Akamega...

By AltairMorpheus

General Y/n L/n, also known as the Silent FΓΌhrer of the North has mysteriously disappeared after a group of t... More

A/N:
????
Chapter 1: The Huntress
Chapter 2: Encounter
Chapter 3: Farewell
Chapter 4: Distinctive
Chapter 5: Cruelness
Chapter 6: Connection
Chapter 7: Pursuit
Chapter 8: Errand
Chapter 9: Scharfrihter
Chapter 10: Other side
Chapter 11: Suspicion
Chapter 12: Failure
Chapter 13: Dilemma
Chapter 14: Exchange
Chapter 16: Raid
Chapter 17: Falldown
Chapter 18: Extermination
Chapter 19: Judgement
Chapter 20: Reverence
Chapter 21: Variance
Chapter 22: Collective
Chapter 23: Commence
Chapter 24: Inception
Chapter 25: New Threat?
Chapter 26: Counterpart
Chapter 27: Searing Hatred
Chapter 28: Chosen Path
Chapter 29: Madness Unfold
Chapter 30: Her Unbroken Vow
Chapter 31: Memoirs
Re: Start
A/N:
Please Read Me;
Short Notice!

Chapter 15: Recurrence

4.1K 148 25
By AltairMorpheus

Tatsumi's POV.

Damn it, I don't know how did Y/n manage to  controlled me without connecting her shadows on mine, but it would be one of her trump cards. I should've save her if I only resists her manipulation. I already felt her aura but I didn't quickly repelled it, now she's fighting Wave alone with that state.. Argh!

I fell on a river once I've noticed that I am no longer in Y/n's control. Geez, the damage I've received from Wave plus the running command of Y/n make my body fully exhausted. I walked out to the plain ground to take a quick rest but a huge Jackaleo shows up from nowhere.

Shit, why did you have to show up right now!

I tried to move but its useless, the danger beast attacks but before its claw reaches me, it was quickly beheaded by...AKAME?!

Tatsumi: A-akame?!

Akame: Are you okay Tatsumi?

Tatsumi: Y-yeah, how did you find me?

Akame: After Y/n left the base, we searched for her and saw some signals through the whole area. Lubbock and I head out to see what was the purpose of those signals and..found you.

Tatsumi: Signal?

That must be when I heard some loud howls before a bunch of Jackaleo's attacked us.

Tatsumi: Akame, we have to save Y/n! She...she's not okay, I saw her spewing blood and-

All of the sudden, Lubbock shows up and drag us both away and run.

Lubbock: Oh for the love of god! Don't just stand there! An enemy reinforcements are already here so we must get the hell out of here as quickly as possible!!

Wait..What? Reinforcements?! Oh no..Y/n, I hope she escapes too before those bastards seized her. When Lubbock sees that we were safe, he stopped dragging us and Akame helped me to walk. Geez, Wave surely did a critical hit on me.

Tatsumi: Thanks for rescuing me, Lubbock.

Lubbock: Yeah, its fine. It was kind of my fault for bringing up that stupid tournament. If anything happens to you then I'll be the only guy left into the group, well, that might be okay.

Tatsumi: Hehe, oh really?

Akame: Don't listen to him, he almost shrunk in fear when Y/n knew that Esdeath took you inside the palace. So he did everything on his power to traced you.

Tatsumi: Yeah, I know. But why did we left Y/n there? She needs us.

Lubbock: I'm sorry Tatsumi but, before I drag you and Akame away from that place, I saw Y/n, i was going to help her but..it was too late. The reinforcements arrested her.

Tatsumi: Why? Why did she make herself as a bait just to save me?

Akame: We don't know, she didn't say anything before she left the base.

Lubbock: Yeah, she just struck our necks before she left us, unconsciously.

Tatsumi: Wait a minute? Unconsciously?

Akame: We will explain later, for now we must get away from here. I don't want her sacrifice wasted for nothing.

Tatsumi: Okay.

I felt a strong guilt now, Why did she sacrifice herself just to save me? I don't really know what in the world is she thinking but I hope she's safe...don't worry, We were going to get you out from that hellhole Y/n, I promise.

No one's POV.

At the palace, Esdeath is unhappily punishing Wave for letting Tatsumi and a member of Night Raid slipped through his fingers. As the torture continues, Wave and the others saw how disappointed she is and take a heed of warning for the poor boy. Even though Wave failed to fulfill his duties, she gave him another chance since he caught someone who's very important to Esdeath and to the empire.

Once Esdeath is bored on torturing him, she left the room with Run and went to the room where Bols assigned to guard a special prisoner. Run gently knocked through the door and quickly opened by Bols.

Run: Is she awake?

Bols nods and opened the door, revealing a silent girl sitting on her bed looking at the bright window beside her.

Esdeath: You two, wait outside. I have some private matters to discuss with her.

Run: As you wish, commander.

When the two stepped out from the room and Bols closed the door, Esdeath walked towards the bed and sits beside the bed before hugging the girl tightly as she could.

Esdeath: I've missed you so much, N/n. I thought I lost you..forever.

Y/n: It's good to see you again, Esdeath.

Esdeath: So all this time, you've been hiding beyond the boundary of west mountains. That's why I can't find you. But you know, there's a lot of Class S danger beasts lurking on that place.

Y/n: I'm aware. That's why I took that place as my training camp but..it has been discovered by your hound and other unwanted shadows..

Esdeath: And also, Doctor Stylish told me about your condition..

Y/n: ... it wasn't so severe. I'll be fine.

Esdeath: *Sigh* You need to be more careful now, I don't want to see you die just because you neglected yourself.

Y/n: ...Scolding me like this always bringing the old-sis I've known in the past. How funny.

Esdeath: Hey, I am just worrying about you N/n. Do not change the topic!

Y/n: Yeah, sure.

Esdeath: If you insists that you're feeling well now, I won't contradict it.

Y/n: ...That kind tone, you need something for me, didn't you?

Esdeath: I'm going to straight to my point N/n, I need you to comeback as a general to help me eradicate the Revolutionary Army and kill Night Raid. I have my Jaeger's but..they don't have the purest destructive powers like you and your Scharfrihter.

Y/n: ...

Esdeath: If you refuse, I'll-..

Y/n: I'll do it.

Esdeath: ...

Y/n: I know you can't fully trusted me like before but..I am going back for one reason, I don't like anyone who takes my title and team especially when they weren't totally worthy.

Esdeath: My my, you're still pissed at Eurydice until now. Well, how about this, i can bring your team and title back but if you betrayed me again like the last time. I have no choice but to end your life within my own hands.

Y/n: You already said that Esdeath before, why didn't you do it?

Esdeath: Indeed, I was. But as my best friend and the only close clan relative that I've got, I am going to give you a last chance to prove yourself again N/n..so please, don't waste that opportunity again, okay? *Smile*

The Silent Führer didn't answer and sighed in defeat, Esdeath sense her submitting aura and made a genuine smile on her. She knows that Y/n can't hurt nor kill her because of her promise.

Esdeath: Now, let's get you properly dressed. I already have your new tailored uniform to wear in here so...Hands up N/n!

Y/n: I can do this all by myself, you don't need to-

Esdeath: No arguments, no whining and no scowling. Hands up. Now.

Y/n slightly flinched as Esdeath throws her elder sis tone at her, she doesn't have any choice but to obey. Esdeath smiled and patted her head before she takes her clothes off and her smile turned into frown once she saw the Amaterasu's core on Y/n's chest. It has a few black veins all around it and a small crack on the middle. She touched the core and felt the crack on her fingertips.

Esdeath: Oh my dear N/n, why did you always making me so worried like this...

Y/n: ...

Esdeath made her finishing touches such as fixing Y/n's red tie and put her cap on her head. She looked side by side and nod in satisfaction.

Esdeath: Perfect. Now let's go. The emperor and Honest wants to see you. *Smile*

Y/n: Already?

Esdeath: They eagerly wanted to see you once they knew that you'd return to us.

Y/n: Return?

Esdeath: It is better than captured..right? *Smile*

Y/n: ...

They went to the throne room and meet the Emperor and The shocked prime minister when they saw Y/n alive and well. Y/n and Esdeath took their caps off form their heads and kneeled in front of them.

Emperor: So, it is true. You're alive General Y/n.

Honest: It is good to see you Y/n, thank goodness Esdeath's unit found you, unharmed.

Y/n: My greatest gratitude, your majesty, Prime Minister.

Honest: This is rather good news for us. With the Silent Führer's power, we can easily erased all of our enemy at once!

Y/n didn't respond and lowered her head. Esdeath noticed her gloomy mood, she knows that Y/n don't want to go back but she doesn't have any choice.

Emperor: Since Esdeath told us about your current condition, you have to rest first, right prime minister?

Honest: Wise decision, Your Majesty. When Y/n regained her strength, she can joined Esdeath and Eurydice to hunt down our enemies and stop the Revolutionary Army to tear your reign down.

Emperor: Then, rest first Y/n. We need your power to win this battle between those scoundrels.

Y/n: I will, your majesty. I, Y/n L/n, shall be fighting for what's right and eradicate those individuals who stands in my way..

The emperor and Honest startled once they saw her cold gaze through them, Esdeath chuckles and the conversation continues as they asked Y/n so many questions regarding on her sudden disappearance. The Silent Führer answered them.

But..

They didn't even know...

That all of her actions, her vow, her reasons..

were all...Lies.

=========================================

I hope you enjoy those chapters my dear readers. This damn Writer's block surely made me completely useless but I'm okay now!

Now Y/n came back as a general, what would be Night Raid's reactions? Is she going to ditch those Kiddo's or..the opposite of it? Hm..

That would be a secret..for now. *Chuckles*

Anyways, that's all for now my dearest readers!

Catch ya' later!

-AltairMorpheus :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 1 38
Hi, I'm (y/n) Hirawa. I'm currently 22 years old and working as a bodyguard. I was surprised when I found out that I was chosen to be a bodyguard for...
212K 7.1K 21
Book #3 Lucy sacrificed herself to save Fiore; to stop the machine Loren and Lores constructed to destroy everything. But in order for it to have be...
73K 1.7K 32
Kimiko Hanate was part of a rich family. She had everything she ever wanted, but not happiness. Then, one day in the night her home was targeted by a...
107K 3K 38
Born as an outsider, (Y/N) was born right on the southeastern border of the Empire in a large town. But with no family or friends, he grew up as home...