Scarred For Life

Af _najeeb_i

*Could you ever love a broken person?* "I understand that you're broken," he said as he lifted her chin so sh... Mere

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Epilogue
Lets Chat!

Introduction

10.5K 783 71
Af _najeeb_i

Hi there!

It's nice to meet you. And in case you've read anything I've written before, 'Welcome back'. How have you been? It's been a minute, and I'm glad you decided to stop by once again.

It's a pleasure to formally meet each and every one of you, and I hope this book reaches you in good faith.

Before you dive into this tale of sorrow, pain, regret, joy, tears and love, I think it will be wise if we understand a few points:

* This story is set in Abuja, Nigeria. Whenever there's a change in the timeline (when the events occurred in the past), the chapter will be written in italics.

* This story is loosely based on a movie I once watched, whose name I've forgotten. (Yes, I watch sloppy romance sometimes. Don't judge me)

* Each and every character you shall come across is entirely fictional. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

* Ghost readers are strictly banned from reading this story. Should you decide to ignore this, then I would advice you to sleep with both eyes open, as I have watched several action movies, so I am very familiar with the process of breaking and entering. I also have a pencil, and I'm not afraid to use it. (If you don't get the last sentence, then please note that you and I are not going to get along at all)

* Votes, Comments, and any form of CONSTRUCTIVE criticism are welcome. Should a mistake be detected, please endeavour to point it out POLITELY.

* I would appreciate it if you shared this story with everyone you know. (Let's bond over the pain of fictional characters)

Now...

You may proceed.

(PS, please be informed that 10/10 doctors do not recommend reading this book, as you may experience severe symptoms of addiction, occasional gasps and/or squeals of excitement, sleepless afternoons, inability to stay up at night, unexpected meditation over what you've read and an unexplained tendency to open Wattpad whenever you plan on reading a new chapter. If symptoms persist for up to three days, then please find a way to take care of yourself, by yourself).

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

192K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...
139K 12.6K 58
Book one in the Dantata Series She joked about getting a husband at the wedding. He was the groom's cousin. They say some love stories start when you...
110K 14.2K 104
Everyone has that one life changing moment, That moment defines you. It shapes who you are as a person, and pushes you down the path that leads to th...
51.6K 5.9K 55
*** Why are you still here Mr Wellington?" I asked as I clutched my bathrobe to cover my body well. I don't want the scenario of my bathrobe falling...