I wish I was A nomal girl

By misfit4L

This is my story. Some peoples story is amazing and some are tragic. I only can tell my truth so here you go... More

My Mind and Heart
Seeing new faces

The gift

7 1 0
By misfit4L

Pulling into my driveway I felt so tired. As I walk in the house your sitting down on the sofa. I look at you and walk toward the stairs but you stop me. 

"Where have you been," he says. 

"I told you I was at work,bh" I say annoyed. 

"It doesn't take you that long to get here so where were you at?" he says standing up.

"I told you I was at work and I came straight home it was a lot of traffic, okay I don't wanna argue but you're pushing my buttons," I say raising my voice.

"You're a lier I know where you were. You probably was with some other guy." he says angrily walking toward me.

Ugh, I say as I walk past him to go up the stairs. You always do this your so jealous, so insecure. I'm over it how did we come to this. I didn't do anything. They say the good outweighs the bad but shit its always bad. 

I got ready for bed and climbed into bed. So deep in thoughts again I cry. I can't take this, I felt a dip in the bed and I felt your arms wrap around me. I hurry to wipe my tears and just lay there.

"Baby I'm sorry you know I didn't mean it," you say as you kiss the back of my neck.

But nothing I feel nothing I just lay there.

"Damn it I said I was sorry you know I love you". you say getting annoyed.

"Yeah I know I love you too" I say trying to cover up the sorrow in my voice. 

As I lay there watching the moonlight come through the bedroom window, I listen to you go to bed. Thinking of work and how I'm going to deal with Brenton tomorrow.

Doo Doo Doo!!!!!

ugh, another day of this shit I thought. I stretched as I got up. Glad that you were gone I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I did that I went downstairs to the kitchen to make my coffee. After that, I got ready grabbed my purse and headed out to work. Walking into work I set my purse down and started on some paperwork. I started working on a board for a new presentation for the Christley's when Brenton interrupted me.

"Hey, I can take lead in the presentation for the Christley's for you since I know them already," he says with a smirk.

"No I got it that's okay" I say already annoyed.

"Hey listen I'm sorry about the other day okay. I didn't mean any harm just friendly competition. I didn't mean to make you upset. We're on the same team here no need to be enemies." he says smiling at me.

"I don't hold any grudges but I don't care, you stay outta my way, I stay out of yours," I say looking at you.

Okay, you say with your hands raised backing away out of my office. I rolled my eyes and continue my day. Hours went by and I'm deep into my work until I get a call. 

"Hello," I say confused.

"Hey Jennelle it's me, Dianne, it seems you have a special delivery is it ok if I send it up?" she says.

 "Sure it's fine," I said getting excited. 

As I wait for my delivery to get here I'm wondering what it is. I start to look at my computer to see if I had ordered anything but I couldn't find anything. More and more I look but nothing. I get interrupted by a knock on my office door. I motion for the delivery man to come in and I see this large bouquet of white roses. My favorite I said smiling.

"For Jannelle," he says.

Yes, it's me I say as I look at the massive flowers on my office desk. I try to find a note on the flower but there's so many flowers. It's so beautiful I say as I look at it. finally, I found the note and it read. I hope this will change the way you feel. I'm sorry don't stay mad at me.

ugh, things like this make me so happy. For the rest of the day, I was overjoyed with the beautiful flowers. It was just the thought that counted. Things like this make me think we have potential to get back how we used to be. As I was getting ready to leave you called me. 

"Hey," I say overjoyed.

"Hey what's up with you," You say.

"Nothing how about we go out tonight we always stay in let's go out for dinner," I said.

"Sure lets got to Taste of Italy," you say. 

"Okay see you there I'm about to head out I love you," I say.

"I love you too," you say.

After that, I got my bags ready and watered the roses taking one with me. Then I shut down everything since I had the next two say off. I close everything and walked out of my office but as I'm walking out, Brenton stopped me. 

"Hey you heading out?" he says.

"Yeah don't stay in too late," I say with a smile twirling the rose walking away.

As I got in my car I sat the rose in my passenger seat and continued to the restaurant. As I arrived I got out of my car to see Christon. Hey, let's get a table you say. While we're waiting I try to make conversation.

"So Hows work going," I say.

"It's going good but I'm thinking of selling the company in Boston. It's not doing good and I can't have my name going to shit just because my fucking brother thinks it's okay to steal money from the company. I hate doing business with family they always fuck me over. He thinks just because he owns part of it he can steal more than his half. but without me, the business fails and you know what I'm going to let it fail that way it's all on him." he says angrily

"Well if that's what you want to do then so be it. you're right it's not fair what he's doing but you already should have known not to do business with family it's a dangerous game that no one needs to play," I say rubbing your hand trying to console you.

"God you always have to rub shit in don't you. You don't even know how to run a fucking business. So why don't you lay off the low blows until you know the fucking struggle," You say raising your voice while jerking your hand away?

"I was just trying to help, I say as i get cut off by the waiter walking toward the table.

"Hello my name is Steven I'll be your server can i start you off with any drinks.

"Yes, can I have a sweet tea," I say.

 "I'll have a sprite," Christon says.

"Okay...can I take your order or would you need a minute," he says with a smile looking at me.

"Yes, can I have chicken alfredo," I say with a smile.

"I'll have the same" christen says getting more mad.

"Okay... I'll be back with your food," he says walking off.

"Okay back to what I was saying you need to calm down I didn't mean it like that it was a general statement and giving low blows is not okay. You know I want my own company you don't have to get nasty like that," I say.

"mmm okay but you don't need to look at him like that" Christon says.

"What are you talking about," I say.

"That guy... you don't need to look at him like that and I'm right here," he says getting upset.

"The waiter.. what are you talking about he was being nice and doing his job. You need to chill out" I say catching an attitude.

"You need to chill out. stop being such a whore" he says slamming his hands on the table.

By that time I was already over it. Over the fact of what you had called me over it all. This whole thing was toxic. Sitting there in silence not wanting to argue anymore I didn't even notice the waiter had brought the food.

"I'm sorry," I say "I'm sorry for what I said I should have said that I know you work hard for your company," I say swallowing this huge lump in my throat looking down trying to hold back the tears as I staring to eat.

You didn't say anything so I continued to eat. We ate in silence. As we got done I reached in my purse and threw my money on the table for my meat. that must have triggered something because you stormed in with another episode.

"Why would you do that do you think I cant afford our meal," you say upset.

"No I just want to go home," I say with tears in my eyes.

As you look st me your face softens but I'm already upset. I got up from the table and started off to my car. You grab the money put your money down and run after me.

"Jannelle stop... baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to go off back there baby I'm sorry," You say grabbing me.

"I just wanna go home," I say jerking away getting in my car.

When I arrived home I took I heals off at the door and went straight to my room going into my bathroom I started to get ready for bed. You came in soon after. When I got done I went downstairs to make coffee and watch tv. While I was watching tv you came and sat next to me. 

"I love you," you say.

 "I love you too," I say back.

"I'm sorry you know that right," You say looking at me.

"Yeah I know thanks for the flowers," I say scooting closer to you.

"What are you talking about," you say turning to me.

"The flowers... the roses you got me," I say tuning.

"I didn't get you anything, what are you talking about?" You say.

"Today at work you....." I stop myself as it all came to me. Brenton got me the flowers.

"what someone sent you flowers," you say getting upset.

"No, it was a mistake..." I say trying to cover it all up "someone sent flowers but they must have been to someone else I say.

"Oh okay," you say as you drop it.

For that whole night, I thought how could he. Why would he do that? I told him I dropped it. Even though I really didn't. I should have known Christen wouldn't have bought me flowers. But how did he know they were my favorite flowers? Did someone tell him? Maybe a good guess, so many thoughts it brought a smile to my face. He really bought me flowers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 66.4K 59
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โœฐ|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
842K 27K 68
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
464K 26.3K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
411K 12.5K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...