Sun and Moon ☆ Haechan

By markscult

☆Soulmate au ☆They were fated together Cover by @lor-beer More

☆P R E L U D E
☆I N F O
☆1
☆2
☆3
☆4
☆5
☆6
☆7
☆8
☆9
☆11
☆12
☆13
☆14
☆15
☆16
☆17
☆18
☆19
☆20
☆21
☆22
☆23
☆24
☆25
☆26
☆27
☆28
☆29
☆30
☆31
☆32
☆33
☆34
☆35
☆36
☆37
☆38
☆39
☆40
☆41
☆42
☆43
☆44
☆45
☆46
☆47
☆48
☆49
☆50
100k
1M

☆10

41.2K 1.8K 644
By markscult

It was all very new

Awkward?

Oh you bet it was.

Currently, the pair walked down the street in an uncomfortable inarticulate bubble. On the busy street, Yuji and Donghyuck seemed like the only ones out of place, or that's how they felt. Their surroundings consisted of an array of loving soulmates, that made everything continuously awkward for the two who knew absolutely nothing about each other.

She had dreamed about meeting her soulmate since she was little, however this isn't how she thought it would be- they couldn't have stood further apart from each other and hadn't held a conversation since the encounter inside.

Say something Yuji

She internally argued with herself, her palms feeling clammy and her throat dry. She still felt weak from what happened, yet she refused to show it because the only way to fully heal- is to have contact.
It would be highly awkward if she was like 'hey let me touch you.'

You see the issue?

Yeah well regarding the current situation, Yuji was high-key uncomfortable, not daring to even look at him.
Donghyuck was glancing at the girl next to him who showed no interest at all.

Maybe she is disappointed that I'm her soulmate

He thought to himself, his mood turning south as his thoughts were clattered with overwhelming fear of rejection and worthlessness.
Would she accept him?
Would they ever be together?

"Is this one okay?" She asked meekly, pointing to a door with her hands covered from the oversized hoodie. The corners of his lips threatened to upturn but he stopped himself and answered her.
"Yeah, let's go in."

Donghyuck held the door open, Yuji thanking him as she ducked slightly under his arm and into the café.
"Oh it's really busy." She stated, looking around at the packed café.
Due to the extremely busy place, Yuji and Donghyuck were in close proximity, the warmth of them radiating off each other.
Involuntarily, she found herself leaning slightly backwards, feeling the soulmate bond sparking.

Donghyuck gulped as he looked down at her standing in front of him, the urge to even just hold her hand, itched at his nerves.
Yet he was pulled out of it when Yuji informed him they were next.

"Here you go." The waitress said, placing the food down, to which they both thanked her.
"Enjoy your date."

Yuji choked on the drink she was sipping, coughing as she tried to regain oxygen. Donghyuck avoided eye contact and the tips of his ears started turning red.

They really have a long way to go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287 14 19
𝑰𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒂 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎? 𝑰𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍. 𝑨 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎. 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 ; 𝟧 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝟤𝟢' 𝙀𝙣𝙙; 𝟣𝟨...
122K 2.3K 31
𝗡𝗖𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 ⇢ 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁
235 17 15
𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜-𝚜𝚢𝚖𝚋𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎, 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚘𝚢. 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚐...
113K 2K 130
❝ to the world! here is ncity! ❞ ੈ✩‧₊ 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗; 𝚗𝚌𝚝'𝚜 24𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚕�...