His Last Choice

By LoveScripter

[BOOK 1] NOTE FROM AUTHOR: "I wrote this book in High school, so if you don't like it and find it poorly wri... More

Before Reading
His Last Choice
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue

Chapter 29

100K 2.3K 109
By LoveScripter

 *BEFORE READING* please note that this story is my copyright! Plagiarism in intolerable and is punishable by law.*
PLEASE report if you find my work is copyrighted. Your help will be rewarded.
Enjoy reading....

Peyton's POV

Last night I expected Soren to be insistent that we stay in the same room together, but he persuaded that I needed the bed space to heal and if we had lain in the same bed he wasn't sure he'd behave. I giggled as he admitted that. I thought it was really cute, but at the same time my face heated up from the mere prospect of what he meant.

This morning I woke up to Soren staring aimlessly at me from a chair across the room.

"Soren, how long have you been watching me sleep?" I said hiking up the sheets to the bottom of my chin. Not that I needed to hide anything—I was still wearing his shirt by the way.

"I woke up at five today, its eight thirty now, so about three hours and a half." He said, casually getting up and sitting down at my side. I snaked my arms around his waist and he followed my movements cautious with the healing bruises across my side.

He kissed me on the top of my head like he always did and murmured, "I love you, babe."

I sighed with contentment, "Is this how you plan to wake me up each morning now." I smiled into his shirt.

"No" I pulled away, not too far from his grasp and looked at him in disappointment. My discontent erased as I saw the cocky smirk on his face. "I plan to wake up each day with you in my arms and us in the same bed." He finished.

"You're such a dork" Pulling the top of his shirt, I inched his lips closer to mine until it met mine. "Don't forget the good morning kiss." I remarked.

He smirked, "Why, love...I think you are one step ahead of this game!"

"Oh, so this is a game to you now, is it?" I played along. He bent down and licked the tip of my nose. EWW... "SOREN, that's gross!" I said rubbing my dog slobbered nose with the back of my palm and hit him lightly on the shoulder.

He laughed and jumped away. "Get ready and put something nice on."

"Why where we going" My voice didn't hide the excitement.

"It's a secret!" He winked, "Be quick, I want to leave before anyone else decides to stop us." He said closing the door.

When I was done, I wore a simple white camisole and skinny jeans. I didn't want to do anything fancy with my hair, so I tied in up into a messy ponytail the way Sam taught me. If she was here, she'd probably comment that I looked like some old plane Jane.

"Hey beautiful," Soren walked up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my back. "That was fast," he smiled. I looked down and blushed to see him wearing his jeans hanging low on his waist, his perfect lean muscles shown on display and his shirt draped over one shoulder.

"What did I tell you about not wearing shirts out in the public?" I frowned grabbing the shirt and pulling it over his head so he would but it on.

He chuckled and his eyes twinkled in mischief. "That you get jealous that women drool over my awesome body."

That big head of his again...

"I do not get jealous! I'm just trying to save you from a crime of public indecency," that made him laugh harder.

"Peyton, if you know what's coming to you, I suggest you buy a pack of pepper spray because this big bad wolf will blow your house down!" He howled, like literally! I blushed scarlet and faced both my palms on my face to cool it down.

"Soren, shout up!" I groaned. His laughter continued; his eyes began to water from it.

"What you're wearing is not decent either." He stared intensely at my camisole. What is he trying to pint out here?  "You're showing a little too much skin in my opinion." My skin shivered as he trailed his finger down the side of my shoulders then to my back, but I was slightly annoyed by this.

I swatted his arm. "Stop being an old geezer, women were camisoles in public all the time."

"Single women do it attract single, taken or married men. You are mine. Put something else on, or maybe a jacket." He said pushing me back to my temporary room. Stubborn mate!

"Soren I'm not changing, it's already late and I thought you were in a hurry--

"Peyton...!" Both of us went dead silent staring at each other. "Where are you?" The voice called out.

"Is that—

I nodded, "Sam"

"Peyton" another voice audited.

"...And Jackie" I added. As much as I loved my sisters, come of the times. I wasn't up to spending the day with them, when I could be out on a first date with Soren.

"Forget it; I'll buy you a jacket later. Let's get out of here" Soren grabbed my hand and directed me away from the direction of my sister's voices.

"Where are our parents?' I asked as he led us to the other side of their large pack mansion and towards the parking garage in a route dodging any persons as much as possible. I expected my mom and dad to be checking how I was doing as soon as I woke up. It's strange I haven't seen them yet.

"My old man's promised me time alone with you, so my mom and he are stalling your parents by taking them out for lunch. Your dad thinks it's some important meeting that dad needs to talk business stuff. No offence but, your dad really needs to stop acting like a stick is up his butt."

My dad's not that dad—protective—but not a total physico. "Can you please stop using such childish jargon?"

He turned around and rolled his eyes, "Can you stop talking smart?"

"Touché"

We stopped at the garage and Soren turned around blocking my view, "close your eyes."

"Because I'm about to give you my first present," He pulled out a handkerchief from his back pocket.

I grinned, "Is this really necessary?" He tightened the cloth around my head and wrapped his arm around my waist making sure I don't hit a wall or stumble.

"Trust me, you'll love it," He whispered into my ear.

"Here you go." A male voice came from behind me.

"Luca" I exclaimed. I tried turning to face him but Soren's strong grip wouldn't allow me.

"Hey Peyton, nice seeing you safe and sound, though you can't see much of me." I tried opening my eyes even though it was pointless. "Rest assured Soren's not planning anything you won't like. You're going to love it. I know I did." I could picture the grin on his face, even as blinded as I am.

"Don't ruin the surprise!" Soren cut in. "When I count to three, I want you to take off the blinds...1...2...3!" I pulled them off in a rush my hair tie came loss.

Oh-my-freaking, "you got me a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster," I screamed at the top of my lungs, my mouth was practically dragging onto the concrete floor as both guys chuckled at my expense. The car was silver and on the top of the hood was a gigantic pink ribbon like Soren had mentioned before. I hate pink, but who cares with a car like that!

Soren held up the keys. "Like it?" Did he need to ask? I leaped with joy and flung myself at him, kissing every inch of his handsome face. "Is that a yes?"

"I didn't get you anything" I pouted.

"You didn't have too, besides, I promised you a car anyway."

"But still..." I trailed off. Shit, where did he get the money to get this car? "Maybe you should return it and get me a cheaper one, I don't need to drive this luxurious." But I love this car!

"Stop talking and just enjoy what I give you. Babe...you just ask and you'll receive. Don't think of the money, I've got it covered." He kissed the side of my cheek, which I returned the affection by giving him a full out tongue tied kiss on the lips.

"Wow, I need to spoil you more often." I can't believe this. I've never been this happy in my life! For once I felt like the princess of the household—not that I plan to become a snob or a selfish diva queen, but WOW, this much individual love from one man who's MY mate is just...

I can't help it; I'm going to kiss him again!

My lips connect with his and I loss myself in everything around us.

"Uh...I'm just going to leave now" Luca says. Soren and I both nod, our lips still kissing up a storm and wave him like a fly on the wall.

After we pulled away, Soren sets the keys on my palm. "You drive, though it's my treat the whole day." He escorts me to the driver's seat and I skip happily to my new car.

The leather smell engulfed my nose, "I forever love you!" I yelled.

Soren entered through the passenger's side, "that better be to me."

"Uh...sure" I said preoccupied with all the high-tech gadgets and buttons on MY new car.

"Here, my numbers already typed in" Soren reached into the glove compartment and gave me a cellphone.

I gasped, "What kind of phone is this?" I turned it over and saw the apple symbol.

"It's not out yet, it's a new prototype. I got connections and got us hooked up for their new product." He smiled like all this was nothing to him.

I stared at him like he was the freaking universe. "What's next? Is some famous hot movie star going to pop out somewhere and sing me a love song?"

He looked at me like I was crazy, "Don't push your luck, the only hot man you'll be looking at is me."

I giggled, "Of course you are." He typed in some stuff on the GPS. When I tried to look, he face palmed me! "Don't look and follow the directions."

"Aren't you going to tell me where I'm driving?" I stared out the window afraid that he'd face palm me again. Was this a normal couple thing? I've never been on a date before, though I don't remember my sister's ever getting face palmed on dates. Maybe Soren and I are really close, we can kid each other.

"Nope—drive." He ordered.

"Yes, Alpha" I mocked saluted. I buckled my seat belt, checked my mirrors, adjusted my seat, hit the brake and set the car on drive. "Soren" I muttered.

"What is it now?" He grinned, not sounding annoyed at all.

"Thank you for everything." If I wasn't strapped to my seat, I'd kiss him again and again.

"Don't thank me yet babe, I'm not done with you yet" he slid his hand on my thigh.

"Soren!" I griped his hand before it could slide further.

"Relax, I wasn't doing anything. There was a piece of thread on your jeans." He chuckled and rolled down the window to throw the thread out.

"Oh" I blushed.

"You are perverted woman," I blushed harder. "I like it" His wolfish grin spread across his face and now I felt like punching him.

"Shut up Soren!" I said fumed and embarrassed.

"You love me." He slung his hand behind my head rest.

"Yeah," I admitted shyly making him snort. Jerk...

_______________________________________________________

Hey guys.

PLEASE  read my story "When it Rains".

|

Every girl wants to be swept of her feet by a handsome man who'll devote himself to only her. Scarlett hoped Jared would be her prince charming. The problem—he sees her as his best bro's baby sister. On one rainy day, out of favor, Jared surprises her with a chaste kiss knowing her little crush towards him. He leaves to college the next day leaving Scarlett confused and broken hearted. Two years later, the little girl he'd once knew is now the hottest thing to walk on his college campus. Why is he feeling like an overly protective beast around her?

|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 7.2K 53
Annabelle Sage grew up in a small town in Tennessee with her three older brothers and her dad. She goes to a new Middle School and makes a new best f...
2.6M 128K 86
❝SHUT UP KIM Y/N!!❞She flinched, as i suddenly burst out, ❝YOU ARE STILL A FVCKING SMALL KID!!❞A loud sob escaped from her mouth, ❝JUST GET OUT OF HE...
14.4K 656 37
Meet Ashlyn Clarke, your typical self-centered College girl. She cares about herself, her family, and her future. She's a no-nonsense girl, who can't...
381K 14.9K 26
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...