It Started With Nail Varnish...

By Pcrw1233

Harry after the war tries new things and ends up finding his true self, what if that true self ends up compl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7

Chapter 6

5.5K 118 18
By Pcrw1233

3 weeks later after Chapter 5

Harry clothing

Harry- I twiddle with the my dress as I stand outside of the door of Severus office, I take a breath knocking on the door hearing a 'come in'. I turn the handle walking in walking over to the front of Severus desk.

Severus- I smile looking up at my lover "hello Harry did you need something?"

Harry- "I wanted to tell you something and was wondering if you could help because it's very personal"

Severus- I nod "okay go on"

Harry- I sit down in the seat in front of the desk "for a while now, I've been feeling different noticing thing more and different about my self, at first I didn't know hope to think or dea, with it until Hermione caught my painting my nails around a four weeks ago, that's when she brought me full out thinking that this whole time when I got tolled I was a freak when really what I truly feel like is alright here"

Severus- "how long have you been feeling different?"

Harry- "I always felt different but I just hide away and never thought about it even though it's there but never took notice before it"

Severus- I have an idea of what he is telling me but I have to be sure, one hundred percent sure "Harry, please tell me what these feeling and difference that you feel?"

Harry- "I feel like I am born in the wrong body" I feel my eye water a few tears slipping out, I whip them away with he back of my hand "sorry it's just I have never admitted it before"

Severus- "it's alright come here love"

Harry- I look at him unsurly "you don't hate me or think I'm a freak or anything"

Severus- "I am love, I will always love you for the way you are perks of Potter sexual"

Harry- "you liked my father too or my mother?"

Severus- I shack my head "I have never like anyone before, I always thought I would always be depressed and die lonely with no one to love me but over the past few years you have shown me different especially this year"

Harry- "woow deep dude"

Severus- I shrug my shoulder "perks of being a goth I guess"

Harry "oh got my self a gothic hey, lucky me just my type tall dark and handsome" I say as I walk behind the desk sitting on his lap wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him

Severus- I pull back "I have potions which can help you with you transformation into a woman"

Harry- I squeal "yes please"

Severus- I lift him up going to my potion room grabbing nine potions putting them within my pocket before moving to the bedroom "take these, they will help with the transformation" I say handing eight over once he drinking them I put the empty vials in my pocket before handing over the last on "this is a sleeping potion mixed with a pain potion, you will need it to sleep through the worse painful moment of it"

Harry- "thank you for everything Sev"

Severus- I smile kissing her head "it's alright love, no sleep you will need it" I smile down at him as he take the potions

Harry- I hand the vials over, patting the place next too me "stay with me and sleep"

Severus- I nod getting onto the bed watching him fall a sleep as I lay down not taking long to fall asleep my self

----

C.W.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
68.5K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
150K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...