You and I ◆Harry Styles◆

By ShrazyMe

I'm engaged to Harry Styles. I'm the mother of his child. We are engaged and expecting a second child. Now i... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Instagram
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Tropic of V
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Instagram
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Maternity Shoot
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Architectural Digest
Chapter 35
Instagram
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Instagram
Chapter 42
The Intimate Series by Veronica
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Instagram
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Instagram
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 28

2.7K 54 1
By ShrazyMe

Posted 4 days ago

HarryStyles: Rolling Stone 

7,000,000 likes ~ 78,485 comments

---

Posted 1 day ago

VeronicaSwanepoel: VOGUE TURKEY!! OUT NOW

6,004,342 likes ~ 34,420 comments

---

Posted 1 day ago

HarryStyles: The Rebirth

6,894,474 likes ~ 103,754 comments

---

Harry's album dropped a few weeks ago and it went straight to number one. It went number one on the billboard charts and we celebrated his success by going to the Maldives for a week.

If I wasn't already pregnant then I would be pregnant because Harry and I have been fucking like rabbits. With my parents blessing, Harry proposed and we haven't stopped fucking since then.

Harry recently cut his hair and this time he intends to keep it shorter. I do miss the long hair but he looks really sexy with shorter hair and more mature.

I brush through my hair as Harry takes photos of me. Our bump has being showing a lot more and I'm even more excited to have the baby. Harry and I went in to find out the gender but we made the hash decision of not finding out. Instead the doctor called Adriana Palomino and she will be planning my gender reveal. 

Then Liam Payne is going to be planning the baby shower. By the month is up, we will all know the gender of our little baby. 

I personally think that it's a boy again since my belly is quite low but I really want to have a girl though.

"I'm so excited." Harry says as he puts his camera down. "I still can't believe that we have another one on the way."

"I know." I smile as I begin to comb through my hair with a wide tooth comb. "All of this is so crazy. Who would've thought that we be expecting another one?"

Once I'm satisfied with my hair, I put the comb down and I look at my appearance once more.

"Let's do this."

---

"I can't wait to get back to LA." I tell Harry as I smile at the paparazzi and fans as we walk towards Nandos. We booked out the whole nandos for our friends and family, just to celebrate Harry's success and Chad's recovery.

Chad isn't fully recovered but his positivity is endearing, he is currently going to physiotherapy so that he can learn how to walk again. He basically gave us the ok to get back to our lives which I appreciate but I will definitely communicate more with my family. Harry and I are paying for all of his hospital fees which is a lot but for the sake of my brother, it is worth it.

My mum is taking a break from acting to take care of Chad, my dad will also be with her but he still has to work due to contractual obligations and the twins will be flying back to the US soon. We are going back in two days.

"Hey guys." Harry and I go around greeting everyone at the table.

"Veronica, you are glowing." Anne says with a smile and I smile back at her. 

"Thanks Anne." I take my seat. "Has everybody ordered?"

I spot my little Ephraim sitting on the highchair, I give him a kiss and he wraps his arms around my neck so I pull him out of the chair.

"Mummy." 

"I tried to order but I was instructed to wait." Niall confesses and I laugh knowing how much he loves a Nandos.

"Nialler went to the kitchen to eat." Liam confesses with a cheeky grin on his face and Barbara slaps the back of his head which makes us laugh.

"Niall." She scolds him.

"Liam, you little shi...zzlehead." Niall corrects himself once he sees the look that we are giving him. 

It takes us about ten minutes to place everyone's order but only because Bella and Barbara haven't been so we had to explain the whole thing to them. Americans.

"Your baby shower is in two weeks." My mum brings up and I nod. "Are you excited to find out the gender?"

I hand Ephraim to Harry since he keeps playing with my hair. I really need to get into the habit of calling him Alexander because it gets confusing to him since he doesn't really answer to Alexander unless Harry calls him.

"I'm so excited." I place my hands on my bump. "It feels like a boy but I really hope that it's a girl."

"I really want a girl too." Harry states and I smile at him.

"It's totally a boy." Gemma waves us off. "That's what Alexander looked like when you were pregnant."

I groan, "I know."

"I'm still shocked to see that you are a mother." Bella says and Barbara nods her head, "It's the best kept secret of our generation."

"You've literally had a son for two years and nobody guessed it." Barbara adds.

"It is crazy." My dad laughs, "Your bump was huge and you wasn't exactly hiding."

My mum nods, "You would atleast think that the fans would have noticed especially when you went shopping but all they were concerned about was if whether you were dating Harry or not."

"We got lucky." Harry says as we smile down at out son who is beaming at us. 

The food starts coming out and I am just so ready to dig in.

"Let's say a prayer." Chloe and Halle say. I narrow my eyes at her, "We'll start it."

We go around the table saying something that we are grateful for even though it isn't Thanksgiving, hell we don't even celebrate it in the UK.

Once we finish praying, we dig in.

"Do you think that you'll be able to make it for the gender reveal or baby shower?" I ask Chad who is currently in a wheelchair.

"I'll be there for both." He smiles at me. "I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Thank you." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 14.3K 53
[sequel to medicine] ☤☤☤ "i'm doing all this... this becoming. i'm becoming a mother, i'm becoming a doctor, i'm becoming a girlfriend and maybe a w...
1M 27.1K 126
──── 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ❛ lately you've been on my 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 ❜ ﹙𝗌𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 ﹚ ﹙ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗒�...
177 8 16
Hi! My names Victoria Carter and I am in college so that means that I am 18 years old well more basic facts about me is like I have three BESTFRIENDS...
131K 2.9K 90
[COMPLETED] Started: 2017~08~09 Completed: 2018~01~08 "I choose you. And I'll choose you, over and over and over. Without pause, without doubt, in a...