Kitten

By AmberTaylor444

"Don't ever let me smell another man on you Kitten." He pinned me up against the wall holding my hands above... More

Characters!
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49

Ch. 43

274K 6.8K 4.5K
By AmberTaylor444

!! Another Big Time Jump !!
Isa is now 8 months pregnant and Josie is 2 months pregnant.
And we are now back to just Rafael and Isadora's POV's.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

- Two Months Later -

- Isadora's POV -

"I'm a fucking whale Rafael!" I screamed.

"But a beautiful whale." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes. I've been gaining weight. I know that most of that weight is Aurelia in my belly, but my thighs are bigger, my ass is bigger, my boobs, arms, hips.... I'm a fucking balloon! And here he is wanting me to sit in his lap all the time! I know he loves me but he has to be uncomfortable. I dont know why he puts himself in such discomfort like that, when I can just sit next to him and not squish his legs or body with my massive self.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He raised an eyebrow. I clench my fists and hold them up in the air.

"Fight me bitch." I rolled my eyes again. He smirked.

"Once my baby girl is born, and you're feeling better..." He walked up to me and grabbed my face, kissing me roughly. "Im gonna spank that ass until you can't sit down anywhere without leaving a delicious trace of your wetness behind." I shiver at the thought. He kisses my neck and I feel his teeth sink into my skin. Marking me for all to know. It no longer bothers me. He won't stop anyway. No matter what I say or tactics I use to get him to stop, he just keeps marking me. "Now listen to me carefully, you know how I feel about repeating myself. You are fucking beautiful. I don't care how much baby weight you've put on. I still want to kiss, eat, lick, bite and suck on every single fucking inch of you. I also don't care how heavy you are... If I want you on my lap, you better get that scrumptious little ass on my lap." His hands glide up my sides and to my breasts, pinching my nipples. He roughly grabs my throat and kisses me. I can't lie... I'm extremely wet right now. "And if I tell you to ride my dick, you better ride me until I'm covered in your juicy goodness. You understand me kitten?"

"Yes." I blush.

"Yes what?" He growled.

"Yes sir." I giggle. He kisses me one more time before letting go and going to the closet.

"By the way, Esme wants to invite Leo to the wedding. She said he has a new girlfriend." Rafael said leaning his head out the door. After he recovered from his beatdown, Leo went back to London for a while. Every other week, Esme would get letters and calls from him. The thought of him coming back made me mad but he's family and soon I will be too. So I guess I need to at least be civil, no matter how much I  don't like him.

"Fine. As long as he keep his hands to himself." I said grabbing a shirt from the dresser and putting it on. I feel Rafael's hands grab my hips.

"If he so much as throws a friendly smile your way, we are having a funeral right after our wedding ceremony."

"You can't kill him, he's family." I said turning around and shaking my head. He cups my face and kisses me.

"Don't care. You are mine. No one will ever touch you like that but me. He's lucky I didn't kill him last time."

"What's the girlfriend's name?" I asked curiously. Leo is a man whore, Im surprised he is even in a relationship at all. Much less calling the girl he's fucking his girlfriend. I could never see him going steady with anyone.

"Phoebe something... I dont know, nor do I care. Finish getting dressed so we can go pick out the perfect venue for my perfect wedding to my perfect bride." He smiled.

"I would absolutely love to go with you, seeing as it's impossible for me to sit on your lap while you're driving." I smirk sarcastically and kiss his cheek.

- In The Car -

"I've picked two venues I like but I want you to pick the final one." Rafael smiled and kissed the back of my hand as we drove to the first venue. My heart was fluttering.

*****
As we pulled up to the first venue, my jaw dropped. It was absolutely breathtaking. I loved that it was outdoors.

"I love this one!" I shouted. The chandeliers hanging from a large frame above made it so romantic. He chuckles as we walk through and check everything out.

"Wait until you see the last one. I think it will be your favorite." He kissed my cheek and wiggled his eyebrows.

*****

We pull up to the last one and before we step out of the car, he pulls a blindfold out of his pocket.

"Why the blindfold?" I asked suspiciously.

"When I saw this particular venue, I knew it was perfect for you. I liked the last one but this one takes the cake, and I want to surprise you." He helps me out of the car and puts the blindfold over my eyes. I feel him hold me as we walk. When we came to a stop, I feel his hands wrap around me and he whispers in my ear. "Okay baby, take off the blindfold."

When I did, my eyes fell witness to the most beautiful sight. Tears began to burn my eyes as I pictured us standing at the alter.

"I want this one." I said wiping a tear from my cheek.

"I figured you would." He turned me to face him and cupped my face, kissing me. "I knew you were listening when I was talking to Aurelia, and I'll tell you the same thing I told her. I will give you the world kitten, all you have to do is ask." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I don't want the world Rafael. I just want you and our baby girl."

- Back Home -

Pulling up to the house, we see a car we don't recognize. Walking inside, we see Leo greeting everyone with two girls by his side. I feel Rafael's grip on my hand tense up immediately. Before they spotted us, I pulled him aside.

"I know telling you to be nice is a stretch, so instead Im gonna tell you to be civil. I dont like it as much as you do but please do this for me. If he acts out of line then you can go ape shit but try not to fight. Okay baby?" I asked. He sighed and nodded. Hand in hand, we walk up to everyone. Leo was talking to his parents when Gabriella squealed.

"There you are! She picked the one you said she'd like didn't she?" Gabriella smiled.

"Yeah she loved it." Rafael replied and kissed my head. Leo sees me and winked, and Rafael's grip got tighter.

"Wow! Look at you! Im gone for a few months, come back and you're about to pop!" Leo chuckles.

"We're having a girl. Her name is Aurelia." I forced a smile.

"I had a dog named Aurelia once." This blonde woman standing next to him said as she stared at her nails looking bored. Did this bitch just compare my daughter to a dog? Okay..... just gonna let that one go. Ignore it. I put on the most fake smile I could muster.

"I'm Isadora, and you are?" I asked. Not that I give a shit.

"I'm Phoebe and this is my main bitch Marcie." She pointed to her friend.

"Mom, dad, this is my girlfriend Phoebe LaMont. She's a model in London." Leo said kissing her on the cheek.

"That's your dad?" Phoebe bit her lip and went to shake his hand. "I can see where Leo gets his sexy good looks from." She winks. Is this bitch forreal!? Flirting in front of his wife and Leo! Wow... he really knows how to pick them. Surprisingly, Esme was calm. Not even the slightest bit worried. More like she was a predator waiting for the right moment to strike at her prey. To be completely honest, imagining Esme beating the shit out of this plastic, walking talking sex doll made me want to giggle.

"Leo, who is that?" Marcie asked pointing at Rafael. Careful hooker... choose your next words wisely. She walked up to us and holds her hand out to Rafael with her plam facing down. Does she really expect him to kiss her hand!? Are these bitches really this dumb? She looks at her hand and back at Rafael, but he just stares at her with a stoic face.

"I don't like to be touched." He says and she retracts her hand looking disappointed. I couldn't resist a bit of fun. I run my hand up his arm.

"Really? You seem to like it when I touch you." I wiggle my eyebrows making him smile and wink at me. When I look back at her she seemed pissed. I wanted to laugh so bad.

"Okay, now that the venue is picked out, we can proceed with the wedding! What do you guys think about this weekend?" Gabriella asked. Rafael and I share a look.

"Sounds good to me." He said, smiling at me.

"Me too." I smiled back.

"Awesome! I need to make a few phone calls to set everything in place!" Gabriella disappears into the kitchen. I believe she is more excited than we are.

"Who's getting married?" Marcie asked looking confused. Oh my god... either Leo didn't tell them or they really are that fucking dumb. Either way, every time she opens her mouth I lose IQ points.

"I am." I said forcing yet again another smile. She turns to me and raises her eyebrow.

"To who?" She says almost sounding as if she were disgusted.

"Me." Rafael states proudly. Her jaw drops when Rafael grabbed me and kissed me deeply in front of everyone.

"You're marrying her?" Marcie asked shocked. Um... excuse me?

"You got a problem with that?" I glared at her. She rolls her eyes and stays quiet. I look up at Rafael and he was more than livid.

"I'm tired baby, come snuggle with me." I grab his arm and that seemed to snap him out of whatever thought he was in. He nods. Great... I have a bad feeling about this. Leo better control his bitches or they might not be the only ones who end up dead. I look back and see them both glaring daggers at me. I send them a friendly smile. That's right bitch. He's mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629K 11.9K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
60K 1K 54
♡ MAFIA ROMANCE ♡ *BOOK 3 IN "LOVE" SERIES (FINAL) #1 in Mafia (8/4/2023) #1 in brothers best friend (8/4/2023) #10 in enemies to lovers (8/6/2023)...
411K 8.2K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.5M 38.6K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...