Fire Emblem OneShots

De Skinaikm

Fire emblem one shots is just a small story that I decided to make because I was bored. The characters are f... Mai multe

Request page!
Nervous || Kliff
Flowers || Lucina
Voice || Azura
"Gods, Corrin" || Leo
Another World || M!Corrin
Gloomy Day || Genny
Request Update
To be crowned || Xander
Exposed To Sunlight | AzuraxF!Corrin
New Details!
I'm Jealous of her || Takumi
Under the Mask || Alfonse
Update on Rules!!!
Just some things!
Injury || Gaius
Nervous || Felicia
I hate you || Takumi
I'm right here || Kiragi
Proposal || Gerome
Here's some oneshots to look up to
Oh Gods
Tired || Linhardt

Loopy Propose || Felix

337 10 0
De Skinaikm

Your very first Fire Emblem; Three houses was requested by; @FemCryaotic
Anyways, Enjoy.

Byleth's POV

Felix came into my room right before I was getting ready to go to sleep.

"Can you help me real quick, Byleth?" He asked me.

"I guess, But what do you need at this hour?" I asked.

"Well, you know me, I was practicing and I'm way too worn out so could you maybe help me?" He asked.

"Of course." I grabbed the staff I had placed on my work bench.

"(I don't know a word to use for healing so you make it up lmao)" I chanted as I aimed it towards him.

"I don't think it worked." Felix huffed in exhaustion.

"Sit and let me try a potion!" I said, I was known to never give up no matter what was going on. I quickly made a potion. I handed it to him and he swallowed it.

"It'll make you loopy for a slight minute but it works, trust me."

The potion didn't hesitate a second to make him loopy.

"You know, Professor," the droopy voice bumbled past his vocals. I turned back to my work station, wanting to get some more work done since I wouldn't be able to sleep anymore. I was wide away now. "I've always loved you. You're beautiful blue hair. It looks so beautiful whenever the wind blows through it." He said.

I felt my cheeks turn tinted. I was never aware of these feelings. I stayed silent.

"You're so talented and strong." He kept complimenting me.

The drowse disappeared from his voice. I turned back around, "do you feel better?" I asked.

"Yes, thank you for taking your time to help me." He turned to leave.

"Felix, what you said was true right?" I leaned against the desk.

"What I said?" He turned back, "Yes, it was very." He was owning up to it.

"You may leave now." I said, turning my head to smile.

S SUPPORT COMPLETED

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

92.9K 978 28
This shall be a Fire Emblem Fates story, this one being the Revelations path as well. You will be one kick-ass Retainer, that's for sure! DISCLAIMER:...
7.3K 97 19
This fic of oneshots has been posted on Wattpad under the username: justamethyst3 That is the only place it should be ~ * ~ Current Status: Completed...
705 17 4
Remnant, a world which has long known peace. In the shadows, a hidden war wages. Fought between two lovers, who bring their world ever closer to ruin...
414 17 18
Before the war started, Leo discovered one of his father's many secerts. This one took him by surprise, Una is cheerful, pretty, and like Leo, royalt...