A superfamily with a fieldtri...

Por Spideyiscute

{Completed!} Pietro didn't die. Civil War never happened! Peter Parker is having an amazing year so far, unti... Más

Hey guys
The adoption (Part 1)
The adoption (Part 2)
Some explanation
The announcement
The downside of living with a spy (Part 1)
The downside of living with a spy (Part 2)
A/N
The fieldtrip of my nightmares (part 1/?)
The fieldtrip of my nightmares (Part2/?)
The fieldtrip of my nightmares (Part3)
The meeting
Training with the Avengers
A/N
The Plan
I'M BACK
Q&A With the Avengers (Part 1)
Q&A With the Avengers (Part 2)
Q&A With the Avengers (Part 3)
Speechless; Out now!
A/N
Broken
Epilogue? Or maybe more, stay tuned

Q&A With the Avengers (Part 4)

12.3K 318 185
Por Spideyiscute

A/N Guys, this chapter contains a lot of swearing. Just so you know ;) This is the last chapter of this book, so I hope you guys enjoy! Leave a comment with your thoughts, and I'd love it if you would go check out my other book 'Speechless' (It's first real chapter is out now!)

<3

3rd person P.O.V.

She shouldn't have said that.

Tony would've ripped her head of right then and there, if it wasn't for Steve and Stephen tackling him and pinning him down to prevent him from actually doing that and ending up in prison. Clint is standing next to Natasha, who takes out her previously sharpened knife, while Clint loads his bow with a sharp arrow. Wade and Shuri are struggling against a string of Wanda's red magic, fighting it so that they can join Tony in his mission to kill Ms. Brooks.

Peter's eyes widen in shock when he tears his gaze away from his struggling boyfriend, and notices that Scott is gone.

Scott is gone.

He shrunk.

Shit, he shrunk.

The realisation hits him hard, and his eyes frantically dart across the room trying to spot a small man running across the floor. Peter panics when he can't find him, not knowing if Scott is on his way to his teacher or his bully.

Scott is wondering the same thing while he's circling between the student's feet. He wants to hurt Ms.Brooks badly, she's allowed Flash to hurt Peter for years after all. But he sets his course on Flash, making up his mind. Flash is worse than that fucking teacher. Yes, she allowed it, but Flash actually DID it. He punched, kicked and thrash-talked Peter for years. And that's not okay. Not even a little bit.

Flash is trembling with fear in the corner of the room, as he desperately tries to avoid looking at all the heroes who are glaring at him. Not one of his friends are even trying to help him, and Ms.Brooks has her own things to worry about. So he's alone, all alone, when he hears footsteps approaching. 2 pairs of black shoes are making their way towards him, while he tries to become one with the wall behind him.

The rest of the students run towards the other side of the room, leaving Flash and Ms.Brooks out in the open. They all look at the furious superheroes in front of them, scared. Their running away also exposed Scott, much to his dislike. Peter, on the other hand, lets out a sigh of relief when he spots the small man on the floor, making his way to Flash.

Loki and Bucky are approaching the boy who tormented their Peter, leaving the teacher to the rest of the Avengers. Their steps falter as Peter lets out a scream, causing everyone to shut up and look at the young boy.

Peter's P.O.V.

"STOP" I let out a scream, and much to my liking, everyone stops with what they are doing and look at me. I don't like all the eyes on me, but I'm glad that they stopped doing something that would get themselves arrested.

"You all need to fuck off" I avoid looking at my family, and look Flash dead in the eye instead. He twists a bit under my gaze, but I continue anyway.

"You all know I love you, and I would get myself killed for any of you. But you need to stay the fuck out of this. I lived with this for years, I can live with it for years more. Yes, Flash is a dick, I won't deny that. And I also won't deny that Ms.Brooks can go fuck herself, and she'll be looking for a new job first thing in the morning. But I can handle this myself"

Pops opens his mouth to interrupt, but I continue before he can.

"I know you don't like that, but I don't care. I don't want to have to move out of here, because my entire family is in jail. You guys are legends, but they won't make an exception if you killed 2 people. And I can't let that happen. I'm sorry"

I turn back to Flash, looking him up and down before smirking slightly. "You know, I always thought you would be less of a wimp. You bully me for years, and when it finally backfires, you try to hide. What the hell did I ever do to you to deserve all this shit?" And you can't talk yourself out of this, so I suggest you tell me the truth"

I watch his cheeks turn into a burning red, and notice the glimmer in his eyes. He's crying.

"Oh for fucks sake, what do you have to cry about? Answer my son before I knock all of your teeth out of your mouth" Pops growls from his position next to dad, and I shoot him a glare. He ignores me, and slowly stands up. Dad, finally able to move, jumps up and follows his husband. Stephen tries to follow Dad, but Pietro holds out his arm to stop him.

Flash flinches, before he finally speaks up "Y-You, I j-just"

"I suggest you speak a little bit faster" Scott appears right next to Flash, scaring the shit out of him.

I sigh, does anyone ever listen to me? Flash is squirming under the gaze of Dad, Pops, Scott, Loki, Bucky and basically everyone else in the room. He opens his mouth several times, but closes it every time without getting a sound out of it.

This is much to Dad's dislike, who grabs him by the collar of his shirt and push him against the wall. Pops doesn't even try to stop him, so I run over to them and uncurl dad's fingers from the collar of Flash's shirt.

"Peter" Dad growls "If you don't stay out of this you're grounded for the rest of your life"

"I couldn't care any less"

Dad looks a bit taken back by my answer, and I turn away from him, not bothering to look. I know that he's angry anyway, I don't need to check. I ignore everyone in the room as I look at Flash again.

"Explain"

"You just, I was just" He lets out a sigh, and I raise my brow "I was jealous, okay?" He quickly continues, after seeing my face.

"Excuse me? What the hell do you have to be jealous about?"

"You were better than me. In everything. And you have 2 amazing friend-"

"3" I interrupt "At school at least, Ned, MJ and Betty aren't my only friends. Shuri is my best friend in the entire world, aside from them. And Wade is a pretty damn good friend, if you ask me"

"Fine, but you were better in school. Better in chemistry. You got better grades. You looked happier than I've ever been. And I hated you for it"

I let that information sink in for a moment, before I let out a sigh. I help him up, and wrap my arm around him shortly. "If you stop trying to hurt me, we'll figure something out"

I don't wait for his reaction before turning to Dad, and nodding in the direction of Ms.Brooks. He nods and walks over to her, glaring at her on his way over there.

I feel a familiar arm wrap around my shoulder, and I relax when I feel his lips pressed against my head. He just holds me, standing beside me, and that's all he has to do.

"Listen up, you moron. There will be a letter on the principal's desk, explaining what you did for the past 4 years, and I can guarantee you can start looking for a new job in the morning"

Ms.Brook's cheeks turn red, and she opens her mouth to speak, but Pops is faster. "You heard him, now get out of my house"

When she doesn't stand up, Wanda shoots her magic at her, lifting her up and out of the door. We can hear her struggling against the power of the red magic all the way into the elevator, where we hear a faint sound, and judging by the sight of Wanda when she returns, she dropped M.Brooks on the floor of the elevator.

My family and I turn our attention to my classmates, who are all standing in the corner, some of them shaking a bit.

"If you don't tell anyone about what happened in this Q&A, we'll go upstairs and watch a movie with you guys" Auntie Nat proposes.

My classmates cheer when they promise not to tell anyone, and Nat tells them to follow her upstairs. Every member of my family follows, leaving me and Wade alone.

"Are you okay Babyboy?"

"Yeah, I'm fine" I sigh, wrapping my arms around him "I love you babe"

"I know" He lifts my chin up with one finger, and kisses me shortly before answering with "I love you too"

I smile, intertwine my fingers with his, and lead him out of the door. To my family.

All was well

That's it guys, the end of this story. I honestly hate to end this, I love this story and It's readers to much....

But I have to, and my new book is up now. 'Speechless' is updated, and I hope that you guys will all go over there and read that one to.

And if you're waiting for fieldtrip story's, I'm gonna ask you to hang around this account for a while. 'Broken' will be published sometime next week, and I'm really proud of it. It's based on a request I loved, and I think I wrote a fitting story.

I hope to see you guys in other story's off mine, but for now, goodbye.

I love every single one of you with my entire heart,

-R

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

25.9K 742 37
What if Tony survived endgame? What if Tony was secretly in love with Steve therefore he didn't marry Pepper? What if Steve also returned that love b...
60.8K 1.5K 7
Peter finally got his life under control, that is until his Academic Decathalon Team decides to take a tour of Avengers Tower. !UNDER EDITING! #1 in...
29.2K 691 9
Just a combination of Our favourite field trip tropes. Updates should be quick. Ships: Pepperony Spideychelle Stucky
151 9 5
Everything is going great in Peter Parker's life until an unexpexted field trip destination reveal some things he wishes would have stayed hidden a l...