I Knew She Would Be Mine (Nia...

By NarianaForever101

Ariana ( Grande ) is in England for a month working on her last show of Victorious and also touring 2 weeks w... More

I Knew She Would Be Mine (Niall Horan/Ariana Grande Love Story)
Part 1: Meeting The Boys
Part 2: Confession and Movie with Niall
Part 3: Will you go out with me, Please?
Happy Birthday Niall James Horan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Part 4: Promise Me.
AGHH
Part 5: Young Love❤
Chapter 6: Group Date
Part 8:Is that you?
Part 9:I Changed My Mind
Chapter 10:OMG YOU ARE BACK TOGETHER!!!
Part 11:#WELOVENARIANA !
Part 12:My Stupid Mistake caused this..
Part 13:Please tell me you are lying..
Part 14: Um.... Who are you?
Part 15: Bye.
Part 16:Finding My Princess♚
Last Part of book 1
Please Read
oi!

Part 7:Im Torn

4.8K 97 25
By NarianaForever101

Ariana's Pov

It's been past 6 months dating Niall and every time I kissed him I felt that spark and i never took off the promise ring he gave me. Since Victorious ended they gave me 5 months off until I had to start touring and filming my new show Sam&Cat. I decided to bake Niall some chocolate cupcakes and take them to him by surprise. I texted Louis to make sure Niall was there.

To:Louis

Hey Lou! Is niall there?

xoxo-Ari

From:Louis

He is! WHY?! -LOU

To:LouisLovesCarrots

Well Im making a surprise for Niall by bringing him cupcakes since he loves them. Oh and I have something for you too! But dont tell Niall im coming:)

From:Louis

OKAY! OOOH WHAT IS IT????!!?!?!

To:Louis

Not telling :p

From:Louis

Ergg... Fine..

I took a shower and put on a pink shirt with some skinny jeans. I got to there house in 10 minutes. I texted louis to open the door so Niall wouldnt. He Opened it.

"Hey Louis!" I greeted.

"Hey Ari!" Louis greeted back.

"I brought you carrots!" I said to him, and gave him the bag of carrots from my bag.

"AGHH!!! YAYAYAYA" he said then he gave me a hug and i giggled.

"So where is Niall?" I asked.

"He is upstairs in his flat. Some intervievers came to interview him!" He said, losing interest in our convo and getting distracted by the eight carrots.

"Okay!" I said.

I ran upstairs while holding the tray and i slightly opened the door when i saw.. Niall Kissing a Blond Interviewer/reporter!

I let out a squeel.
Niall jumped in surprise and said, "ARI! Its not what it looks like!!!!!" 

There was a smirk on the blond chicks face and i didnt  know wheter or not to believe him.

I was crying and i never cry!And i let the cupcakes fall and threw my promise ring at him. I ran downstairs and he followed me screaming my name and crying while Louis and the rest of the boys were asking what happened, I didnt bother to answer. Instead of going in my car I decided to run. I could hear his footsteps behind me, fading faster and faster.

Nialls Pov

I was having an Interview with some blond reporter. She asked me questions then we finished it. I was going to shake her hand when suddenly she kissed me. I tried to get away but she had me real tight! Thats when Ariana came in and she let out a squeel! Thats when the interview chick loosened up and let go. I said," ARI! Its not what is looks like!!!!!" She let go of a tray she was holding and threw off the promise ring i gave her 6 months ago that she never took off. She started crying and ran outside and i followed her. She never cried! She ran so fast that i had to stop at the fiftth block and she outrunned me. I went back home with my eyes puffy red.

"WHAT HAPPENED!?" Zayn asked.

"T-The Interviewer started kissing me when Ariana came in and she thought i was cheating on her.... and i was trying to tell her but she out runned me." i said while crying.

Liam patted my back.

"Its Okay Buddy we'll tell her the truth.." He comforted.

"Thanks mates but i'm going to head to my flat ...." 

I headed upstairs. I laid on my bed crying holding a picture of me and Ariana.(A/N The Picture he is on the side bar!) I hope she believes me..

Ariana's POV

When i got to my apartment Selena was with Harry.Harry and Sel saw me and they both asked,"What happened?"

I broke down and they gave me a hug

"I-I saw Niall kissing so-someone e-e-else." I stuttered.

"WHAT!?!?! Dont worry ARI ill go talk to him!" Harry shrieked in shockment and went to grab his jacket.

"NO its fine. I just need to go upstairs. I'll see you guys later..." I said shaking my head.

"Ari are you sure? Do you want to talk or do you need anything?" Selena asked, concerned.

"Im sure thanks.." I said giving a sad smile but inside i was torn.

I sobbed in my bed while thinking all of the great memories/times we had together. My Phone Suddenly Vibrated.10 new messages and 20 calls.

1 from Liam

1 From Louis

1 From Zayn

1 Eleanor

6 from....Niall

I decided to read them. My vision was a blurry from crying so i went to get a tisue. I checked my iPhone.

From Eleanor

Hey Ari! Plz pick up we need to talk!

From Louis

Ari Plz pick up the phone.

From Zayn

Pick Up! PLZ

From Liam

Hey Ariana. You know its my job to keep everyone happy. Please pick up the phone and lets talk when you feel comfortable.

i sighed and decided to look at Niall's Messages

From MyIrishCupcake

(Sent 4 times)

Plz Ariana we need to talk.

From MyIrishCupcake

Please believe me princess! :(

From MyIrishCupcake

I Love you even though you dont believe me, I just need to talk to you please....

I cried nonstop. I texted Eleanor since she was like a big sister to me, like the rest of the girls and sel.

To Eleanor

I feel like crap..

----------------------------------------------------

Eleanor's Pov

We were all in the living room waiting for Ariana to text back. My phone Vibrated.

"Guys, its her......" I said, looking at my screen.

"What did she say?" They all asked.

I read aloud the text

" It reads , To Eleanor, I feel like Crap..." I said, almost covering my mouth for reading that outloud.

"She must be like dying since she never cries.." Liam said.

"What should i tell ari?"  I asked, refering that Niall did not kiss that girl.

"Well tell her if she wants to talk about it." Zayn said.

To Ariana

Aww dont! Do you want to talk about it?

1 minute passed and she finally answered

From Ariana

Sure, I might as well.

She called. I told the guys to shut up so i can put it on speaker.

CONVO (BOLD  Means that person is speaking)

El: Hey Ari!

Ariana: Hi... she said with no expression in her voice.

I heard her crying .

El: Aww Ari please dont cry

Ari: Im sorry i-its just soo hard. I mean Ive been through this like 10 times but i just thought he was different. I never told nobody but every time we kissed i felt sparks. I just guess he didnt feel t-that w-way.... Guess he thought i didnt loved him .

El: NO ARI! !! HE DOES LOVE YoU! He's Even crying... Can you please just talk to him? He wants to.

Ari: Might as well since its my last time- I mean yea sure...

The boys and i were confused by what she meant but  shrugged it off.

El: Wait a Second,

I went upstairs to talk to niall.

He opened up the door looking real red and really different.

"Niall this is your only chance.. take it" I said handing him the phone, which he did not take.

" Bout' what?" He asked, his voice all sad.

"Ariana," I stated.

His eyes widened, and took the phone.

I went downstairs and we fell silent.

-----------------------------------------

Niall's Pov

I have no idea what to say....

In the back i heard the song Torn playing. (A/N Look at side bar)

Niall: Hello"

Ari: hi..." She said with a blank voice and almost whispered.

Niall: Look Ari. Let me explain. I was having an interview then we finished it and when i went to go say thank you and shake her hand she started kissing me intensly and i couldnt get away from her since she was holding me real tight then you came in and she loosend up.... Please just believe me." I said on the verge of crying.

Ari: Look Niall I dont know if to believe you ," she said crying

Niall: Please I love you

Ari:i dont know just give me time.

Niall:......ple------

Ari: Niall i Just want you to know that whatever happens between us i just wish the best for you But right now I need time..." She said

I broke down and cried and i heard her crying too.

Ari: Bye

Then the line went dead. I just felt she wasnt going to believe me. But i wasnt going to loose hope.

I love her.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow i was actually crying. I hope you Like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will post more if i get atleast 5 votes. Let me know if it was good and tell me what i need to change. Thank you my GUMMYBEARS (EDITED ON JANUARY 25,2013)

XOXOXO

@narianaforever101

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 275 24
Ariana grande was bestfriends with niall horan since they were born. They did all the things that they could think of and did everything together But...
132K 1.2K 38
Girls like me don't get boys like him. Especially when that boy's name is Niall Horan. I'm just a girl from an average town in Wisconsin who came to...
4.8K 65 21
[COMPLETED] Never Trust a pretty face boys!!! :) That's what happened to Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlison, Justin Bieber, and Za...
34.7M 313K 73
******READ A BIT OF MY LATEST CHAPTER TO SEE HOW MUCH MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED LIKE HONEST ITS SO CRINGEY I CANT****** Falling in love with your best...