Gunshots and claw marks ( DIS...

By madfoxanime8

In a world where superheroes are long gone but crime is extremely high and only the police can help but then... More

Crime rises
Why i became a hero
Can't go home
A day off
The truth
Breaking apart
Being a hero
Kidnapped
Why?
Lilith

Waking up

82 0 1
By madfoxanime8

A month later is September and also Liliths birthday

Sebastian and Lilith go to the hospital and check in. Lilith holds her fathers hand as she is wearing a red dress with red shoes and has a black ribbon in her hair and a tiara on her head. Sebastian picks her up and goes to Grells room and sits down setting Lilith down. Lilith looks at her mother who is still unconscious. " daddy will mommy be ok? When will she wake up? " she says. " of course you're mommy will be ok and I don't know when she'll wake up but we'll know soon ok " he says. Lilith nods. Grell was actually awake yesterday. Lilith holds her dragon plushie and goes to her mother and gets on the bed and lays next to her " I love you mommy, please wake up soon " she says. " I'm already awake and I'm so sorry I made you two so worried about me " Grell says. Lilith and Sebastian look at Grell in shock as Lilith just hugs Grell " mommy! " she says. Grell smiles and hugs back sitting up slowly and kissing her head. Sebastian gets up and hugs them both and kisses Grell. Grell kisses back. Sebastian pulls away " we missed you and we're so happy that all 3 of you are ok " he says and puts a hand on grells stomach. Grell smiles and nods " well soon enough I'll be home and you don't have to worry about us ever again " she says. " I know " he says. Lilith smiles and giggles. As the day went on Lilith had a great 4th birthday with her parents for the first time and a few days later Grell came home and took care of Lilith while Sebastian was at work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 6.2K 38
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

129K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
982K 37.1K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
279K 9.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...