My Mate.....The Nerd (New Ver...

By arabella_tomlinson

Book 1 in "My Mate...." series Bennett Savage is your all average looking 17 year old teen with above averag... More

Characters
1. Bennett
2. Dimitri
3. Bennett
4. Dimitri
5. Bennett
6. Dimitri
7. Bennett
8. Dimitri
9. Bennett
10. Dimitri
11. Bennett
12. Dimitri
13. Bennett
14. Dimitri
15. Bennett
16. Dimitri
18. Dimitri
19. Bennett
20. Dimitri
21. Bennett
22. Dimitri
23.Bennett
24. Dimitri
25. Bennett
Epilogue. Dimitri

17. Bennett

9.1K 471 14
By arabella_tomlinson

"GET OUT!" Dimitri snarled as he looked at the intruders, aka our family, as they stood in the doorway of the infirmary and they widened their eyes at his tone.

"GET.OUT!" He snarled again as they remained standing at the door and his dad quickly recovered and pushed everyone out of the room while I grabbed his hand to calm him down.

" Hey, Dimitri," I whispered gently pulling at his hand and I could feel him shaking but I couldn't blame him since our family barged in without knocking to let us know they were coming. I know that I may have said surprise when they had walked in but I felt anger towards them as well since they didn't let us have our moment, "hey."

"How dare they," he growled and I knew it was Grayson at the front.

"It's okay. They're gone now," I murmured drawing his attention from the door towards me, "I know that you're angry because I'm just as mad as you are but that doesn't mean that you need to wolf out in the infirmary when the doctor is doing the ultrasound. So please, I need you to calm down."

I watched as he took deep breaths before he nodded closing his eyes before he turned back towards me and the doctor, his eyes back to their normal color, green.

"Sorry about the interruption," I said but the doctor shook his head.

"You didn't do anything wrong, Alpha. They were in the wrong since I told them to wait until you were both ready to talk to them once I was done with your check-up," Doctor Vincent said giving me a small smile that I returned before he said, "Now are you ready to see how far along you are?"

"Yes," I replied looking at Dimitri who nodded with a small smile.

"Alright let's see. Since the triplets are the size of an apple seed so about 5 weeks," the doctor said adding, "your scent will start to change within the next couple days if not sooner seeing as how far you are right now."

"I actually noticed his scent change already but I didn't think much of it since he's always changing up his body wash and figured it was just that but I guess I was wrong," Dimitri said scratching the back of his head making us chuckle at his statement.

"When should we come back again?" I asked and he looked over at the calendar.

"Not until you're about 8 weeks so three weeks from today" he replied and we nodded as I sat up and lowered my shirt and cleaned the gel off after the doctor set the wand down on the table, "so how many copies would you like?"

"8," Dimitri and I replied in unison making the doctor chuckled and I rolled my eyes putting my shoes on when Dimitri handed them over.

"Alright, here you are," Vincent said as he handed us the ultrasound copies before wishing us a good day as we walked out of the infirmary to find our family sitting along the wall with their heads down before looking up when they noticed that we had exited the room and rose to their feet.

"Thank you again doc. We'll be sure to come to see you again in a few weeks," Dimitri said and the doctor nodded, we shook hands before he went down the hall.

"Di-" his mother began but she closed her mouth when he glared at her and I placed a hand on his arm knowing he was still pissed that they and walked in on us while we were having our ultrasound done.

"You couldn't do one thing could you?" He asked knowing that he wasn't just talking to his but to mine as well and they all looked away or at the ground, "the doctor had told you that we would tell you once he was done with us and yet you still barged into his room without even knocking, mind you, seriously? Do you need a lesson in respect and privacy?"

"Dim-"

"He's right," I said making them look at me, "you invaded our privacy when the doctor told you that we would tell you once we were done but you still barged into the room without knocking, I mean what if we had been doing something else and you walked in on us? Do you really think that would have been ideal? Dimitri nearly wolfed out in the infirmary because you couldn't wait ten minutes outside for us to come out and tell you what had been going on with me."

"We're sorry Benny," Chris said making me sigh, "we were worried about you. When the doctor said that he couldn't tell us what was going on worried us even more."

"That still doesn't change the fact that you invaded our privacy when the doctor told you that we would be the ones to tell you what has been going on with Bennett for the past couple of weeks" Dimitri stated, "don't get us wrong we appreciate your apology, but please next time don't do it again."

"We won't," Xavier said giving his son an apologetic smile that had Dimitri sighing shaking his head with a smile.

"I would've ripped your heads off had Benny not held me back," he said.

"So triplets huh?" Sage asked with a grin making us roll our eyes.

"How far along are you?" Elizabeth asked.

"The doc said that I'm around 5 weeks," I replied and then smiled looking at Dimitri who looked down at me before pulling me into his side and pressed a kiss on my temple.

"When are you guys do back again?" Morgan asked as we made our way out of the infirmary and we growled at the sound of warning howls coming from the southern border and Dimitri along with his parents and brothers shifted into their wolf forms and made a dash towards the woods leaving Dad, Chris, and Brett behind with me.

"Where are you going, Benny?" Chris asked when I made a move to follow after my mate.

"I'm going with them" I replied and all three gave me looks as if I was insane, and maybe I was but I wasn't going to sit around and wait to see what was going on.

"Are you out of your mind?" Brett asked and I gave them all a look that said that I wasn't going to sit back and wait. "You're fucking pregnant Bennett! Dimitri will kill is is he saw you there instead of staying back with us."

"You can stay back and wait for whatever it is that's at the border but I'm not. This is my pack as well and I am not going to sit back and wait like an idiot wondering if my mate is okay or not."

"If you go out there you're going to get hurt and there is a high chance that you may lose one if not all three of the babies, Bennett," Dad said making me stop in my tracks, "Is that what you want?"

"Of course not" I replied, "how can you even ask me that? I'd die if I lose them."

"Then stay back and wait for Dimitri and the others to return," Chris said.

I sighed and nodded because no matter what, they were right if I went out there now in my condition, there was a big chance that I will only get in the way.

"Okay, you're right," I relented and they nodded.

"Come on, there's a little boy that wants to see you," Dad said as we made our way towards the packhouse just as the side door opened and Aiden came running out with a beaming grin.

"Alpha Benny," he greeted and I smiled leaning down to pick him up and he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Hi, bud," I said as I carried him inside with Dad and my brothers following behind.

"Alpha Benny are you okay now?" He asked as I made my way over to the living room with Aiden on my hip while Dad and the other two made their way over to the kitchen.

"Yeah, I'm better now bud," I smiled and he beamed giving me a kiss on the cheek before he scrambled down from my lap before running out of the room giggling making me shake my head with a smile.

"You're good with him," I looked over to see Dad in the doorway, "and you'll be an amazing Dad to your kids as well."

Just as I was about to reply, the door opened and I heard Dimitri's voice along with his siblings and a new voice I didn't recognize making me furrow my brows and stood up making my way over to the doorway with Dad behind me.

"Who is this?" I asked seeing a boy that couldn't be older than 13 with a small boy but what got my attention the most was his bump.

"This is Luca," Dimitri replied looking down at the boy who was covered in dirt from head to toe with ripped clothes similar to the little boy at his hip who clung to him as if his life depended on it, "he was the one that the patrol caught crossing into the territory."

I frowned my eyes zooming in on a number on his neck.

"Hi, my name is Bennett, nice to meet you," I smiled holding my hand towards him and he timidly looked up and I could see the fear in his eyes, "whatever happened to you will never happen again here, okay? We'll keep you safe from whatever harm you're running from."

He looked up at Dimitri who nodded before looking back at me and nodded.

"Have you gone to the infirmary?" I asked and Dimitri shook his head and I sighed, "and why the hell not? He's hurt and pregnant Dimitri. The first place you should've taken him was there and not here."

"It-it's okay mister," the boy said and I shook my head.

"No, you're hurt and so is your brother so you two need to get checked out now," I said and pulled him along with me out the house and down the path towards the infirmary ignoring the snickers from behind us while the boy complained.

"He's not my brother," the boy said making me blink.

"What do you mean?" I asked once we reached the infirmary and Vincent led us to an empty room and what he said next left both Dimitri and I shocked.

"He's my son."

an here's a new update guys let me know what you guys think and don't forget to let me know what you guys think and don't forget to leave a vote/fan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Broken By Levi

Werewolf

630K 22K 24
||Book One of The Broken Wolves Trilogy|| Leo Williams was a 16 year old boy that had a normal life, for a werewolf anyway, up until his mom died. Af...
447K 10.3K 50
~~First book in Alpha Series~~ ~~~Completed~~~ This is my first book, so be warned it isn't the best. Natalie has gone through one rejection and is n...
399K 15.2K 43
Crispin Jafir is known for being a kind and gentle Alpha to his very small pack of only 30 werewolves. The Redstone Pack might as well be non-existen...
209K 7.2K 49
"Who are you?" She stopped just when her hand made contact with the door knob. "Alpha Isabel Martinez" she replied in a voice that wasn't hers. Dylan...