bravery.

By seoultwix

jisoo was deeply suffering from everything that came out from her past, and no one ever thought that the seve... More

bravery
00 | arrival
01 | name
02 | story
03 | room
04 | sweet
05 | roadtrip
06 | secrets
07 | christmas
08 | islands
09 | he's back
10 | yoongi
11 | stay
12 | fight
13 | truth
14 | only one
15 | breathe
16 | help
17 | damage
18 | saved
19 | princess
20 | reconcile
21 | abused
22 | home
24 | decision
25 | leaving
00 | epilogue

23 | euphoria

1.8K 136 19
By seoultwix

TAEHYUNG.

have you ever felt like you were in a state of full happiness? ever wanted the time to stop, or even the whole world?

indeed, yes, taehyung mumbled in his head. whenever i'm with her. and as soon as he said it, he saw jisoo running towards him wearing her familiar red maxi dress she loves wearing everytime they go to a seaside.

"tae!" jisoo giggled happily, pointing at jungkook carrying lisa, who was protesting using her loud voice, as he took her towards the deeper part of the beach.

it's been seven weeks.

seven weeks since taehyung got discharged from the hospital, seven weeks since jisoo's brother finally got arrested and was imprisoned for lifetime, seven weeks since he finally saw how genuine and happy jisoo is beside him.

"hey!" jisoo snapped a finger right infront of his face. "is there something wrong? your back... is it still aching?"

"what?" he flinched, realizing he was daydreaming. "no, no i'm good! nothing's wrong!" he sat straight and smiled at jisoo, watching her kneel infront of him only to face him.

"are you sure? there's a hospital near this resort-"

"hey, jisoo," he chuckled a bit, holding both of her hands that's placed on top of her knees before gripping it tightly. "i'm fine. stop worrying, you're making me look like a cry little baby."

yoongi, lying on the sand beside them, snickered before saying, "that's because you are, dumbass."

"shut up hyung. who cried when jisoo finally approached him after a long time?" he fired back jokingly but yoongi snapped his head up to look at him and glare.

"yeah and who cried at the hospital because he thought he could never see jisoo again?" he raised an eyebrow, smirking as he noticed his blushing face.

"hey, that's a foul!" taehyung mumbled and grabbed a water bottle before throwing it at yoongi.

"and you both know that i'm still here, right?" jisoo giggled at the both of them and stood up, begging them to join the other boys to swim.

"come on now lazy asses, you need the sea!"

"for what?" yoongi hissed and laid down again to sleep. taehyung nodded as an agreement and glanced at jisoo who just pouted at him.

"just go follow us if you want to. we're just right there!" she pointed the spot where the boys were recording jungkook and lisa drowning each other at the sea.

he nodded, mumbling a 'take care' but before jisoo could walk away, a voice interrupted them. "h-hello, kim taehyung?"

he was fast to glance up and he saw a girl smiling at him. he first showed her an awkward smile because one, he doesn't know who she is and two, she was too close.

jisoo just stood there watching them.

"i knew it! you're kim taehyung, right? the artist who painted the lovely lady in the manhattan!" she giggled, her hands clapping like a small happy kid.

taehyung just nodded and smiled again. "oh, yeah.. hi?"

"i'm a big fan! i've been so inspired the moment you made your paintings public. i've never been this excited when i saw you earlier here! i swear the lady in the manhattan is such a nice painting! where did you get that idea? i've heard rumors that it was for your ex because of the cold and dark aura it has despite the angelic figure of the girl!" she seems too excited, telling him everything she wanted to say even if it isn't necessary.

"oh i-"

"can we take a picture? pretty please? i won't tell anyone if that's what you like. i know you're resting for a while as what i've read in an article. but anyway i'm gwtting out of the topic. can we take a picture?" she once again squealed like a successful fangirl. (well she is tho)

"i-i don't mind, sure!" taehyung was still taken aback how talkative the girl was and he thought of just taking one picture, she might leave already and so he agreed.

"yay, thank you!" she opened her camera and faced the other direction. "excuse me miss- eh? where is she?" she glanced around, finding jisoo, but taehyung saw her already entering the hotel.

"hey jisoo-" before taehyung could even call her, yoongi just interrupted them and took the girl's camera.

"here, let me take a photo of you both," he mumbled, taking a step back so he could get a better angle.

"thank you, sir!" she smiled and sat beside taehyung before grinning widely, taehyung just smiled at the camera, waiting for it to shutter so he could follow jisoo as he didn't like what was her mood when she was walking away.

yoongi pressed the camera twice before giving it back to the girl who just once again squealed, before thanking him and taehyung hundred times.

"no worries, thank you for loving my artworks," he mumbled gratefully as the girl finally walked away.

"what happened?" he faced yoongi who was going back to his place to sleep again, but he only shrugged.

"i saw her walk away and i knew your fan would be wanting a picture that's why i helped. is there something wrong with that?"

"no, nothing.." he whispered under his breath.

"yes there is, you punk. go follow her," yoongi stated before groaning and closing his eyes, as if he was disappointed of what was happening.

taehyung just stood up and run to follow jisoo, not knowing what really happened but still felt the urge to explain what she could've heard from the girl.

"jisoo!" he called out right exactly before she could close the door, but as confusing as it was, jisoo didn't budge and shut it without letting him enter.

"what the-" taehyung stopped midway. but afterwards walked again and knocked on her door gently, but multiple times.

"hey, chu," he called her.

"i'm sorry, who's that?" she said, but in any way, taehyung didn't liked it.

"it's taehyung, of course, you know my voice. could you let me in?" he tried.

"i'm going to sleep. is there anything you wanted to say?" her respond was just casual, which was very unusual for taehyung. he never heard jisoo this way.

"can we talk, please?" he replied in a gentle and soft voice.

"later," was the only word she said before no responds was heard even if taehyung tried hundred times.

past 6pm when she heard jisoo's door opening, which made taehyung breathe in relief. he was about to call the staffs if she would still not show up if the clock hits seven. she was just there inside, for a couple of hours!

"jisoo!" he gladly called her as she went out of the room wearing a boho print maxi dress with her hair tied up in a messy bun. her eyes widened when she saw taehyung outside her room.

"h-hey, tae! is dinner already served? i'm pretty hungry right now, can we eat-"

"no, we still need to talk," he mouthed seriously, grabbing her back to her room so they could talk privately.

"i said i'm hungry," she suddenlu replied coldly, and taehyung had never been this anxious watching her being in this state.

"and i said we'll talk," he replied back, before mumbling a, "i'm sorry."

"for what?"

"i don't know," he mumbled honestly. "i'm just sorry. i want your apology and i don't.. like this type of cold treatment you're giving me. the girl was just a fan and the painting she was talking about-"

"yeah i know, i've seen that before, including the article," she cut him off and crossed her arms.

taehyug tried to hide his amusement, the way jisoo was trying to be superior in between the two of them was too cute for him that he couldn't stop smiling.

"what's so funny?"

"nothing," he mumbled in a hard tone. "those were just rumors, i never had any girlfriends-"

"you don't need to explain anything," jisoo bowed down, as if a realization hit her. "oh God why am i acting this way.. i'm sorry-"

"no, i'm sorry. i don't want you mad at me, alright? dammit you were just like that for a couple of hours but i feel like i've done a big crime-"

"stop it, taehyung, it's not funny!" she fummed, still not liking the way taehyung was amused of her.

and he just chuckled.

"hey," he finally said after laughing, jisoo ignoring him again. he followed jisoo towards the window to watch the waved hitting the sand.

taehyung gently hugged her sidewards, his heart shaking rapidly as he realizes jisoo lets him do this to her. "i gotta tell you something."

"then don't laugh," she tried to be stiff as hard as she could, but taehyung just smiled at her silliness.

"i have no exes, and also,"

jisoo faced him, eyes waiting patiently of what he was about to say. "also what?"

a forehead kiss won't hurt, right?

and he did, kissed her forehead. jisoo just watched him, as he stared back the same feelings she's giving.

what about on the lips?

taehyung bowed down a little to face her, his lips finally reaching hers, and when it did, taehyung slowly moved his lips in a sweet way for a short period of time before jisoo pulled back to gasp for air.

"also what.. tae?"

"i love you."

a/n: i am absolutely sorry for not updating, i missed this so much 🥺 ily all, hold on for a little while ✊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 164 27
Sung Jikyo- just a girl who suffered first from being diagnosed with an unknown heart disease, then from falling in love with a boy who used to be ag...
60.6K 4.1K 12
𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐚𝐧. cr © vokdas completed (2017) note: i wro...
24.1K 2.5K 66
Hoseok's life was hell, total hell. And Yoongi was determined to change it. ⬆️ Yoongi ⬇️ Hoseok
613K 20.9K 200
Just a bunch of Jungkook getting hurt, sick and more...