The Good Girl and The Bad Boy...

By j_miniez

Min Y/n is an outstanding student and is a kind hearted girl but when someone messes with her she can become... More

Introduction
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~

~Chapter 6~

2.4K 57 5
By j_miniez

You just arrived at your house with Jimin. Once you got inside you told him you were gonna change into something more comfortable.
~This is what you're wearing~

You were walking down the stairs when you saw Jimin sleeping on the couch.

Aw he looks really cute...

You went back upstairs to look for a blanket and pillow for Jimin. You didn't turn on the lights since the moon was giving enough light. You stopped all movements when you felt a pair of muscular arms behind you wrap around your waist. Jimin....?  "U-um Jimin what are you doing here....?" "I just wanted to hug you..." "If you wanted a hug you could've just asked!" You quickly dropped the blanket and pillow then turned around and hugged him burying your face in his chest. You guys stayed like that for a few minutes when he released from the hug. "Hey what's wrong?"

He looked at you then released from the hug. He started walking to your bed and sat down. You followed him and sat down next to him. "I can't just say it."  "Say what?" "It's nothing really, you don't have to worry." His dark eyes glanced at you then back to ground. "Come on Jimin I'm hear to listen. So what did you want to say?" You were a bit worried if something bad had happened to him. "It's nothing personal. It's just...... I don't know how I feel about you!" He sighed and laid down with his hands over his eyes. "W-wait what are you talking about."

He sighed and looked at you. "I really really really like you.......like a lot." He grabbed a pillow and covered his face. "So what you're saying is..... you like me?" He got up and walked right in front of you and kneeled so you two were eye level. "No I don't just like you....I love you ." You smiled and started giggling. "Hey what's so funny?" He started to blush. "Thats it....that's all you had to say?" He gave you a confused look while he turned away a bit flustered. You got up and hugged him. "I really really........really like you too Jimin... I might even say I love you too."

You released from the hug and saw his happy face. "Hey Y/n do you wanna be my girlfriend?" "Of course! I'd love too!" You said with excitement in you voice. "But should we tell the others Jimin?" "No, I want to tell your brother and Jin about us first then let the rest of them figure it out." "Geez you know Yuna is gonna kill me for not telling her right." "Don't worry your oppa is here to protect you." You both started giggling.

He then picked you up and started spinning around. "Hey Jimin... can you hold on for a second." "Yes princess ?"  "Did you know the tongue is the strongest muscle in the human body........sooo you wanna fight?" You both laughed at that stupid remark. "You know that's not such a bad idea at the moment...." "Wait I ca-" He pushed you onto your bed and started hovering over your face. Jimin started kissing your lips gently. He stopped asking, "Y/n why aren't your lips moving?" "Well you didn't let me finish my sentence." "Alright then what is it?" "I-I... it's really embarrassing...." "It's ok I won't judge." He smiled at you, you sighed and said, "I don't know how to kiss...." You covered your embarrassed face. He started laughing a little.

Oh why did you have to do this to me universe. Why!

He peeled your hands away from your face. "It's ok Y/n. Just copy what I'm doing ok?" You nodded your head and he started to kiss you again, but this time your lips were moving. Jimin wanted to take it a little further so he started going to your jaw line,kissing it gently, "Jimin hold on..." "Yes baby?"

Your heart fluttered a bit

"Please no hickeys.. it'll be too obvious." "Hm I guess I'll have to give you one somewhere hidden." He went a little lower near you collarbone and started sucking it softly. You accidentally moaned a little when he got to your sweet spot. You felt him smirk against your skin, he came up to look at your face. "I think that's enough for tonight, we can continue whenever you want though." He winked at you. You smiled at him. "Thanks for taking it slow with me...." "Anything for you baby." "Wanna watch a movie then?" "Sure, scoot over."

~The Next Morning~

You felt something spoke your arm but you ignored it. A few minutes later you felt cold water drenching you and Jimin. Your eyes shot up to see a familiar figure.

Yoongi-Oppa?!

"Uh h-hey oppa what are you doing here?" "My business trip is over. Now can you explain what's going on here." "So uh you've met Jimin before right?" Yoongi turned his head to Jimin. "Yes, please get to the point." "Well we're dating now." Yoongi looked up and down at the both of you. "So how long has this been going on? Since you two are so comfortable sleeping in the same bed and apparently giving each other hickeys."

He smirked evilly and you looked down at the little purple mark on your collar bone. You and Jimin looked at each other then looked at up Yoongi and both smiled awkwardly. "Y/n relax I'm totally fine with this," he said with a smug face making you really embarrassed, also "Jimin I suggested you get going your brother has asked about your whereabouts." "Oh ok then." "Y/n go drive him to his house, and go buy your breakfast on the way." Yoongi was walking to the door but turned around and said, "Y/n cover that up and put ice on it, it'll go away faster." With that he left the room. "Hey Jimin I'm gonna get ready real quickly do you mind stepping out for a bit?" "Not at all." He got up and started walking to the door when you stopped him. "I almost forgot something." He gave you a confused-surprised look when you kissed his cheek. You pushed him outside and then started doing your morning routine.
~This is what you're wearing~

You came out of your room with Jimin waiting by your door. "Beautiful as always..." Jimin said while looking up and down at you. He grabbed your hand and you both walked down the stairs and went to your garage to get your car.

~Time Skip ~

You and Jimin just parked the driveway.

"Wow your house is beautiful." "Just like you." He then pecked your lips making you grin with delight. "Hey babe do you wanna come inside for breakfast?" "Sure if it's ok..." "Great, lets get going." You both got out of your car and we're about to go inside but you remembered something important.

"Oh Jimin I almost forgot, we can't look like we're a thing until we tell Jin-Oppa." Jimin looked at you very seriously

Oh what did I do now...

He then snuck his arm around your waist and proceeded to kiss you passionately. He released from the kiss and said, "You don't get to call him oppa anymore....... I'm your only Oppa now ok." You pecked his lips and said, "Yes oppa."  "Good." He then let go of you and rang the doorbell. Namjoon opened the door and looked surprised to see you. "Y/n? What are you doing here?" He let you guys inside and you followed him to their living room.

Your jaw dropped at the sight of how big the room was. Jimin noticed and chuckled while closing your mouth. "What the actual hell! Your living room puts mine to shame!" They both laughed a bit at your reaction.  "Hey Y/n do you still want breakfast?" Jimin asked while seating himself next to you. "I'll take whatever you have for now." "Ok... Namjoon-hyung what did you guys have without me?" "Jin-hyung made us pancakes. He left you some on the counter." "Ok thanks hyung." Jimin turned to you and said, "Wanna eat in my room." "Sure!" "Ok I'll go get the pancakes. Go upstairs, my room is the first one to the right." You followed his instructions and went to his room.

You laid down on his bed and started to play on your phone.

~Jimin's P.O.V.~

I was looking for some syrup for the pancakes until I heard a "ahem" sound behind me. I turned around and saw Jin looking at me. "Oh good morning Hyung." "Good morning Jimin." I watched him step closer to me while folding his arms together.

"Yoongi told me you had something important to tell me."

Oh shit I forgot about that....

"Well uh first of all where is Jungkook and Namjoon-hyung?" "They went to buy some groceries for dinner. Now stop getting off topic and tell me what you needed to tell me." "Alright alright fine.......Y/n and I are dating." His eyes widen for a second and started blinking a bit fast. "Are you serious?!?! I swear to god Jimin if you do something to that pure girl I won't save you from her brother!" "I get it I get it she's...... really great. I promise to not to do anything bad to her." Jin smiled and said, "Awwww Jiminie is in love!" "Shut up hyung!" "Fine but you better not do any sexual stuff." "Uh does making out count......?" "WHAT YOU TWO ALREADY MADE OUT?!?!" "Is there a problem with that?" "No I'm just surprised, you two aren't taking your time." "That would've happened but Y/n wants to take things slow..... so I'll do whatever she's comfortable with for now." "Awww what a loving boyfriend, I'm proud of you Jimin!" "Thanks hyung, I better get going she's waiting for me." "Alright then I'll be in my office. You two behave yourselves." "Yes sir." "Also the syrup is in the cabinet to your right." "Ok thanks hyung!" With that he left to his office.

~Y/n's P.O.V.~

It's been a few minutes without Jimin.

I wonder what he's up too

You heard the door open and saw a smiling Jimin with a serving tray in his hands with an extra plate with a stack of pancakes with fruit on top.

"Wow that looks great." "I know right, what do you wanna watch?" "Maybe a comedy movie." "Ok." Jimin started scrolling through Netflix and found a movie.

~Time Skip A Few Hours Later~

It was already 2pm and all you and Jimin did was watch movies. "Y/n-ah I'm gonna take a shower real quick." "Ok."

Jimin went inside his bathroom. You started to look around his room, something caught your eye. It was a picture frame with a family of 6 together looking very happy.

I guess that's his whole family.

You went over to his closet looking for a hoodie since it was cold.

I think he won't mind me borrowing this.

"Huh not bad." You looked in the mirror beside Jimin's closet. You heard the sound of a door opening, but when you turned around you saw a half naked Jimin with only a towel covering his lover half. "Jimin please put on a shirt!" You covered your eyes and faced the opposite direction He chuckled while saying, "Why? Am I too hot for you?" "Yes, and you might get sick if you don't dry your back!"

You didn't notice how he was coming closer and closer to you until you felt his muscular arms wrap around you making his abs touch your back. "How cute...." you heard him whisper huskily into your ear. With your eyes still closed you said, "Jimin I was serious about the you being sick part. Now go put some clothes on!" "Alright fine.....also you look cute wearing my clothes." He kissed your cheek and went to grab some clothes. "Y/n you can stop hiding your pretty face now." You peeked a bit and saw Jimin sitting on the bed with a cute smile on his face.

"So do you want to do anything today?" "Maybe we can go to the beach with the others before school tomorrow." "Good idea. You can get ready and I'll pick you up at 3." "Sounds good to me. I'll tell Yuna." You two were about to leave his room but you needed to do something first.

You turned to face him and said, "Hold on a second Jimin." "What-" You quickly wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed his lips. You let go of him and said, "I just needed to do that before we left the room." He smiled brightly. He took you to your car and waved goodbye once you started the engine. You waved back at him at started to drive home.

To Be Continued...
A/N: Really random chapter but it's ok I guess😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 1.1K 44
"Oppa, date me please, and be my future husband." "You better stop dreaming Y/N, its not good for your health." "Wae oppa? Am I not that beautiful? ...
70.4K 2.7K 61
He's her target. She's his first love (WARNING: INTENSE SEXUAL CONTENT). ~~~ When Y/n L/n, a spy for one of the biggest mafias in New York City, gets...
1.2M 58.3K 32
"Still in denial?" You asked softly. "About what?" "Missing her," you piped quietly, heart knotting as you spoke. He sighed, his face almost buried i...
5.6K 238 16
❝Too hideous?❞ ❝Hahahah nooo! You are too mean!❞ ❝She could never stand a chance with anyone here, she can't be here without looking like a fool hers...