InuYasha Boyfriend Scenarios

By EmHendrick

Will include InuYasha Koga Sesshomaru Bankotsu Renkotsu Jakotsu Suikotsu Takemaru Naraku You can ask to add... More

Request Page
When You Meet
Seeing them again
Hanging Out
Asking them out
First Date/Snuggling
When he gets jealous
When you get jealous
Break Up
Apology
Takemaru
Stealing something of his
Naraku

First kiss

3.8K 56 12
By EmHendrick

InuYasha

You were having a fun time with him, he was letting you curl up in his lap once and again and he was stroking your (h/l) (h/c) slowly. He felt you slowly drifting off to sleep as your breath slowed a little with each passing second. He let you stay curled up in his lap as also drifted off to sleep. You woke up to see that you were curled up in InuYasha's arms and lap. You were happy to see that your boyfriend was still peacefully asleep you looked up at him to admire his face. He suddenly woke up and smiled at you.

"Oh, well look who is up." You smirk at him. He looks at you and smiles.

"At least I don't snore loudly." He teases back at you.

"Well, InuYasha, how's that gorgeous hair of yours keep clean and beautiful when you roll it all around while sleeping." You joke at him.

"Well fine (y/n)." InuYasha sulks at your words.

"I'll make it up to you, InuYasha."

"How (y/n)?"

"With a little something called a kiss." You say and grab InuYasha by the chin and plant a sweet kiss on his lips. You pull away only to have InuYasha roughly pull you back into a passionate kiss.

"Wow, I didn't think you had it in you, InuYasha." You tease him.

"Well (y/n) I do and if you keep that up I might have to prove it to you over and over again." He teases back.

"Oh is that a fact?" You smile and cuddle back into your boyfriend's lap.

Koga

You were going to his territory to see him when you came across Ginta and Hakkaku. You looked at them confused.

"What are you guys doing here? You guys are usually running away from danger when you guys are with Koga, so what are you running from now?"

"Nothing just, Koga isn't here yet he's out getting something for you." Ginta said to you.

"What's he getting for me?" You ask hopeful they will tell you.

"(Y/n) you know we can't tell you" stated Hakkaku.

"Awwwwwww but not even a hint?" You batted your eyes.

"I'm sorry (y/n). He should be back soon though." You pouted until you saw a tornado coming at you. You got up and were instantly swept off your feet. You were being carried bridal style to a secret place from your date. You were confused as to why you were brought here. When you looked up at Koga his lips were suddenly on yours. You were shocked and then you melted into the kiss and kissed him back passionately. You both split apart after a little.

"Koga what was that for?" You asked after catching your breath.

"I wanted to steal a kiss from you." He said to you smiling and chuckling as you pouted at him for stealing a kiss from you.

"You could have just asked for a kiss not steal one from me." You pouted.

"But I just wanted to surprise you and see how you would react to me stealing a kiss from you." He said to you.

"Fine just next time ask for one. I would be more willing to give you one next time." You then peck his lips.

Sesshomaru

Your hanging out with Sesshomaru, and you were just being the crazy person you are and swinging from tree branch to tree branch. You were having so much fun, you didn't realize you ran out of tree and were falling to your doom and possible injury. Just before you hit the ground you felt a pair of strong arms around your body. You looked up to see your wonderful boyfriend holding you.

"Thank you my sweet." You smiled at him.

"Please be careful next time. I might not always be here to catch you." Sesshomaru said.

"Why would you not be here all the time my love?"

"I will have my own stuff to do sometimes, too you know."

"Oh I thought you were going to leave me." You responded.

"I would never leave you my lovely." He hugged you tightly.

"My Sesshomaru, you are always my favorite demon." You smiled at him and hugged his waist. You then stole his feather boa and ran off.

"(y/n), you better come back with that or you will regret what will happen." He stated loudly enough for you demon hearing to hear.

"Well Sesshomaru you might wanna come after me then because I'm not coming back without you chasing me." You yelled back at him while still running away from him.

"*sigh* I now have to chase after her to get my boa back." He sighed out of frustration and chuckled at what he will do after he catches you. He was running for a while when suddenly you jumped onto him. You both crashed to the ground, you on top of him. You giggled as you were mere inches from his face. You realized this and started to blush madly. You were about to get up when Sesshomaru took hold of your face and crashed your lips against his. You were shocked as this was something he wouldn't really do but you melted in the kiss. He suddenly released you and had his feather boa. You pouted at him as he had stolen your first kiss and taken his feather boa back without you noticing.

"You jerk you stole my first kiss and took back your boa without me noticing." You pouted at him.

"Well maybe I can steal your second kiss too." Sesshomaru leaned down and kissed you again.

"I love this side of you ." You mumbled and went back to making out with Sesshomaru.

Bankotsu

You were walking hand in hand with Bankotsu, when Renkotsu came up to him asking to see him for a second. You pouted slightly but let your boyfriend go with him none the less knowing he would come back to you. You waited around for him only to be still left alone. You started to walk around still waiting for your boyfriend to come back. You came across Bankotsu still talking to Renkotsu. You snuck up on them and hid in a bush to spy on them. You heard them talking about their girlfriends.

"I don't know how to kiss her and say to her I love her." You heard your own boyfriend. You were confused as to why he wasn't more confident with you to just grab you and smash his lips to yours. You still listened to them.

"Bankotsu, I have the same problem." Jakotsu comes up to them. You were puzzled as to why they can't just kiss their girlfriends. Suikotsu came up to them and joined the conversation.

"You are all just pussies. I have already kissed my girlfriend and didn't have to question when or how I would much less ask others how to do it. You guys should just kiss them and not think about it." And with that Suikotsu walked away.

"I guess Suikotsu is right we should just kiss them and not think about it." Jakotsu stated.

"He is right." Renkotsu agreed.

"Well I guess I should just go back to my girl and get that kiss I always wanted." Bankotsu started to walk away from the group. You were still hidden in the bushes, so you had to sneak back out of the bushes and go back to the spot you were standing at when he left. You made it back just before he came back. You waited for 5 minutes before he came back. You look at him and saw that he was nervous. You were about to question him only to have Bankotsu grab your chin and roughly smashed his lips into yours. You melted into it immediately. You were happy he finally got some balls and kissed you. You were so happy you started to just full on make out session with Bankotsu.

Renkotsu

You were waiting around in the clearing for your boyfriend to come get you. You were getting bored of waiting around and so you started to wonder around the clearing looking for something to do. You finally landed on just laying down and watching the sky roll by. You were enjoying yourself, but soon felt a presence near you. You sat up and glanced around until landing on a wild boar. You laid back down and ignored the boar. The boar however had other ideas. It came over to you and poked you gently with it's snout. You looked over at it and saw what it was doing. You giggled from it's actions and looked as it tried to nudge you again. You giggled again and got up to have the wild boar just nuzzle you more.

"Awwwwww, you just want to have a friend don't you?" You giggle a little more. The boar just nuzzled you more in the side. You just started to pet the boar softly. You were happy with the boar just being around you. You didn't realize that someone was watching you giggle at the boar. They had walked up to you and asked you a question.

"(y/n), what are you doing with that boar?" Someone you knew as your brother asked.

"Oh, brother, the boar just wanted a friend apparently. You are not aloud to eat him brother." You stated sternly at your brother. Your brother grumbled at your words.

"Why can't I eat it? It is food." Kyokotsu stated.

"Your not allowed to eat him, you cannibal." You swatted at your brother's arm.

"I'm your brother and your a cannibal too." Kyokotsu stated at you.

"Yeah, well I haven't eaten a human lately, ok." You grumbled at him.

"Well I'm out of here. Also I saw Renkotsu coming this way when I was coming here." You perked up a little more at his words.

"See you big brother." You stated to him and got up from the ground the boar still near you. Kyokotsu left and soon Renkotsu came into view.

"Renkotsu, where have you been?" You asked sweetly.

"I was with some of the guys." He came closer to you.

"What about?" You questioned him. He was now right in front of you. You didn't get a response, instead your chin was grabbed and soft lips touch yours. You were shocked that Renkotsu was kissing you, but you kiss back anyhow.

Jakotsu

You were wandering around when you came across a waterfall. You were happy as your pervy boyfriend wasn't around as you wanted to take a quick bath. You got undressed and dipped your toes in first. The water was slightly cold and you shivered a little. You then slipped into the waterfall and began to bathe. When you were done, you climbed out only to find a deer looking at you. You were confused why the doe was around you but you ignored it. You went and dried off and sat near the waterfall after dressing again. The doe came over to you and stood next to you. You looked up at it as it bent to lay down next to your sitting position. You giggled at the doe's actions and just assumed it wanted to be next to you for a reason. You then felt a presence behind you. You turned to find a buck and a fawn standing a foot away from you and the doe. They came over and proceeded to lay down next to you also. You were thoroughly confused with what was happening. You didn't question it too much.

"I guess I have a family of deer as friends now." You giggle. The deer family were happy with you. You felt Kyokotsu come up from behind you.

"I know your there Kyokotsu and if you touch these deer, you'll be dead before you can even reach them." You stated without even looking at him. He was scared but not too bad enough to actually make him stop advancing to the deer. You growl and stand up. In an instant you were at his throat with a sword.

"Oh poor Kyokotsu, you should have just walked away, but now I will have to kill you." You state so calmly. But before you could kill him Bankotsu yelled at you.

"(y/n)!!! You are not allowed to kill any of my members, even if you have a good reason. Let Kyokotsu go." He growled at you. You sighed as you let your prey go. Bankotsu and Kyokotsu walked off with Kyokotsu realising how much of an assassin you could be and more wary of you now. You were happy that he now knew his place around you. Bankotsu was even impressed with your speed and complimented you in his head about what he saw.

"*sigh* now Bankotsu hates me." You say depressed like. You look back to see the deer looking at you worried. They had gotten up by this time. You smile a little and walked over to them. You suddenly felt arms around your waist. Knowing it was your boyfriend you turned around to be met with soft lips on yours. You were shocked at first then melted into the kiss. You pulled away to find Jakotsu smiling down at you. You smirked and hugged him. You two had a wonderful time at the waterfall until you went back to camp with the rest of the Band of Seven.

Suikotsu

You were on a killing spree at the moment. You were going around and killing any bandit you could find and stealing from them what you needed. You were enjoying it until you came across a fox. You looked down at the fox and smiled gently. The fox was a small cub and you were just so fascinated by it. You felt the presence of someone coming your way. When you turned around you came face to face with a group of bandits smirking at you. You grimmaced as you felt one of them cut your leg a little without you noticing they moved. You groaned in pain as another took the chance to hit you in the stomach. You were still standing and now super pissed. You killed the one who hit you and growled lowly at the others. They didn't flinch at all until you started to tear into more of the men. One by one they all were killed and one by one they fled from you, but didn't get far. You were so close to killing the last one, when the fox bit his ankle making him scream a little while falling down. The fox soon then bit his neck killing him. You were happy that the fox killed him but sad that you lucked out of a kill to a baby fox. The little fox saw this and came up to you happily trudging towards you. You bent down to it's level amd gently picked it up.

"Awwwwwww! Your just a cutie aren't you!" You giggled as it licked your nose sweetly.

"You know who else is a cutie?" You heard a familiar voice call to you.

"Well I guess you, Suikotsu." You stated at your boyfriend as you turned around to him.

"I was going to say you but I'll take sexy for me." He growled seductively at you. You placed the baby fox down and walked up to Suikotsu.

"Well, sexy man, I got a surprise for you." You grinned and grabbed his face and pulled it to you and kissed him deeply. After a little you pulled away and smirked at him evil like.

"I wanted to do that for a while now and figured I would do it first because I know you would." Suikotsu just responded with another kiss.

A/n Word count 2646

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1.3K 20
《《《DO NOT READ THIS》》》 it's poorly written and currently going under the rewritten, revising process. [DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA OR ANY OF T...
6.3K 222 27
What happens when you fall in love with the only person you're not allowed to have? What if they love you back? This is my take on the love story be...
111K 1.7K 38
【🔸】𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬 © MORKAWA ┏━┓ •. ♡ .• ┗━┛ Scenarios with our 2D boyfriends and your daily dose of...
282K 4.6K 70
~KNB Imagines~ A book filled with the craziest plots for a story Lot's of gay, be warned [or maybe just some hehe] Helped by my kawaii friends. Credi...