๐™ผ๐š’๐š”๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š•๐šœ๐š˜๐š— ๐š˜๐š› ๐™ผ๐šŒ๏ฟฝ...

By kobba_

(๐•€๐•ค๐•ค๐•’๐•” ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•™๐•–๐•ช) โ• Sแด‹สสŸแด€ส€ Lแดแด„แด‹แดกแดแดแด…, แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ ษดแดแด›แดส€ษชแดแดœs KสŸแด€แดœs Mษชแด‹แด€แด‡สŸsแดษด สŸษชแด แด‡s ษชษด แด€ sแดœแด˜แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แดœ... More

The begining
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Announcement
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
New book

Chapter 17

15.8K 323 61
By kobba_

AN — so these next few chapters will be set in between seasons 2 and 3a of teen wolf and will pretty much be Skyssac fluff. Since there is a 4 month gap between season 2 and 3 ima do 4 chapters covering that summer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was still no word on Erica or Boyd and Issac and Derek were hiding it well but they were terrified. It had been 2 months since they went missing and 2 months since grace died.

Rain was pouring down on beacon hills and the entire town was surprisingly calm, Skylar sat on the couch on the phone with Kol as he told her everything that had happened since she left, Hayley was now 7 months pregnant and Mikael was not only haunting Skylar but the other Mikaelsons as well.

Skylar never told her uncles about the blonde girl she saw, mostly because she had no idea who the girl was. She appeared in a few more of the teen girls dreams but she never said a word only stood and watched the blonde. Strangely Skylar never felt afraid when the woman showed, it felt like she was with Kol or Marcel, like she was with a member of her family that she was comfortable with and trusted.

A rapid knocking from the front door grabbed Skylar's attention, she used her wolf smelling to tell it was Issac on the other side of the door "I've gotta go, I'll call you back." She told Kol who replied with and 'okay' before she hung up, she walked to the door and opened it to revel a terrified looking Issac.

Skylar didn't say anything as she pulled him into the house and into her arms, wrapping one hand around his neck and the other one tangling in his hair she held the shaking wolf in her arms until he calmed slightly. "What happened Lahey?" She asked, he didn't reply instead he buried his face in the crook of her neck.

She didn't try again instead opting to hold the shaking boy in silence, after a few minutes he calmed down enough to talk and she led him to the couch "Issac talk to me." She whispered and he took a deep breath "I found them, Boyd and another girl, I think, the whole night is blurry, I can't remember where they were... I can't remember." He whispered, he started to get worked up again, his eyes starting to glow amber so Skylar took his face in her hands.

"Issac, hey, look at me." He still looked away so she pulled his chin in her direction making him look at her "breathe. Okay, just breath." Issac's eyes started to shift back to their dark blue and a soft smile spread across Skylar's lips "good." She whispered.

"Hey, come here okay." She pulled him down so she was laying on the couch with him on top of her, his head on her chest and her arms wrapped around him, "we'll find them okay, I'll do a spell and see if I can find the memory and help you figure it out, I promise." She whispered and he nodded. "Thank you." He whispered back "always." She replied before the two drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Skylar woke up to see Issac asleep on her chest, she ran her hands through his hair as her mind started to drift to her family, then to Michael then to the blonde girl, freya, she looked familiar, like a person you haven't seen in a while but you can slightly remember, that's when it hit her, she had met freya once before, well kind of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝚂𝚒𝚡 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘

𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚂𝚔𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛.

"𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚞𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜?" 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚜𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚢𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘 "𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎." 𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚢 "𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜, 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖." 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍 "𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑, 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛." 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 "𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛." 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚜𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜, "𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝." 𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚢

"𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢." 𝚂𝚔𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 "𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎." "𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎." 𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖, 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚔𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 "𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘?" 𝚂𝚔𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜 "𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎, 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝙴𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛." 𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛.

"𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚢." 𝚜𝚔𝚢𝚔𝚊𝚛 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍, 𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚔𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚕.

The young girl looked around, she looked to be in a village from a long time ago, a time when her father was human "I've wanted to meet you for a long time my child." A voice called, she looked to the source of the voice, a woman in her forties with long brown hair stood looking at the girl "your not esther." Skylar replied looking at the woman up and down

"your right dear, I'm dahlia." The woman smiled, she started walking towards Skylar when she suddenly hit the ground unconscious "you need to go little One." A woman told her, Skylar looked up and saw a woman with long blonde hair and blue eyes "who are you?" Skylar asked timidly "Freya." The woman smiled "we will get to properly meet one day little One but today isn't that day, no go home."

𝚂𝚔𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎. "𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕?" 𝚔𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 "𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛." 𝚜𝚔𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 "𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛?!" 𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜 𝚜𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚛

"𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚗𝚘 𝙴𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛." 𝚂𝚔𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 "𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚐𝚘, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚜𝚎!" 𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜 𝚜𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍, 𝚂𝚔𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚛 "𝙸𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢." 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎.

"𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚁𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚔𝚊𝚑?" 𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜 𝚜𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 "𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝙺𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞." 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚢.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sky." Issac said as he shook the girl lightly "What?" She asked coming out of her daze "what were you thinking about so hard?" Issac asked and Skylar shrugged "My dad and some of the shitty things he's said over the years." She replied honestly

"Given everything he's done to you why did you help him after he killed your mom?" Issac whispered not wanting to upset the girl who sighed deeply

"in all honesty I don't know, part of me wanted me to tell him to fuck off, which I probably should have done, but another part of me thought back to how much I hate Elijah, Rebekah and Klaus, yes all the originals screwed me over in one way or another but at least Kol and Marcel were there for me, and when that baby is born I want her to think of me in the same regard, this family will screw you over, it's inevitable, but it's easier to forgive the ones who were there for you, and I want her to know I'm there for her, and plus even if I hate to admit the fact that I'm envious of how much they all care for her, having another member of my family that loves me, sound really good."

Issac nodded along as she spoke, but once he finished he placed a hand on her cheek "well even if your entire family leaves you, you will always have me, I promise." He told her, the two looked in each others eyes for a second before Skylar leaned in and connected their lips in a soft, slow kiss.

AN — so the part 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 is flash backs to Skylar when she was 10 and the italics are her witch vision with Dahlia and Freya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.7K 18
Stiles is a born wolf but it hasn't triggered until he kills Donovan and now he doesn't know what to do what will happen to the one who was supposed...
529K 11.3K 168
My name is Mieczyslaw Stiles Stilinski and I have been around a LONG LONG time. I left Beacon Hills 10 years ago after Scott, Lydia, Malia, and I gra...
401K 12.6K 27
๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž? ๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง? ๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๏ฟฝ...
74.8K 1.7K 56
COMPLETE TVD x Teen Wolf Crossover Social Media AU Kol Mikaelson x OC