Breaking the Fantasy (Polyfid...

Por JessPot328

At 23, Saville "Sav" Carter, is a Television turned Movie Star gaining his first Oscar Nomination. In Hollywo... Más

Chapter 1 - The Empty Oscars
Chapter 2 - A Friendly Flight
Chapter 3 - Welcome to 'Collared'
Chapter 4 - Panting in Pleasure
Chapter 5 - Who Got Hurt?
Chapter 6 - Is it Alex or Axxel?
Chapter 7 - Polite Confusion
Chapter 8 - Lingering Thoughts
Chapter 9 - Some Truth, More Lies
Chapter 10 - White Noise?
Chapter 11 - Beginnings...
Chapter 12 - Plaintiff?
Chapter 13 - Strange Reds
Chapter 14 - Coffee & Screams
Chapter 15 - ...for when...
Chapter 16 - Water Drop Rehab
Chapter 17 - Strawberry Smack
Chapter 18 - Cheeseburger Star
Chapter 19 - Mixed Glass
Chapter 20 - Fuck Me a Win
Chapter 21 - Surprising Bacon Plot
Chapter 22 - Hit Hearts Bruise
Chapter 23 - Flashback Kinks: Part 1
Chapter 24 - Flashback Kinks: Part 2
Chapter 26 - Puppy Pact
Chapter 27 - Daddy Designer
Chapter 28 - Daddy Drip
Chapter 29 - Notorious Planning
Chapter 30 - Two In One
Chapter 31 - Falling For... Couture?
Chapter 32 - Hours Earlier
Chapter 33 - In the Dark (Part 1)
Chapter 34 - Fast Foward (Part 2)
Chapter 35 - Exploding Love
Epilogue
NEW BOOKS!!
OUT NOW!!

Chapter 25 - Project Puppy

7.3K 303 17
Por JessPot328

Chapter 25 - Project Puppy

(You'll understand the picture above at the end of the chapter.)

Saville's POV:

When you do something for a long time, you get a kind-of six sense about it. Whether your a stockbroker, or an ice cream man, you just start to know when things are going to get busy or become stagnant. We can call it instinct or a "gut feeling", but your simply reading the signs and precursors that have happened before.

It's not magic, it's just being smart. It's getting good at your job, and damn was I getting good at this.

I got the exact reaction I wanted to by releasing those home videos. They spread over twitter like wildfire, soon they showed up on Instagram and trickled on down onto Facebook. If the comments under them, or the news reporting of it were any indication, I got what I wanted.

The public was getting their inside look into "Savillian" or whatever or "ship" name was. I didn't mind watching our relationship implode in public view, since it already had in private. I was done playing the good Husband, protecting both our images.

The only person I'm protecting now... is myself.

What I didn't expect from the fallout of those videos were the looks. Maybe it was my own paranoia, but I wasn't about to ask Finn for his opinion. At least with paranoia, there is a chance your just being crazy. Finn would no doubt tell me the truth, and while it felt like all eyes were on me on set, I didn't know for sure.

Walking through the alleys of our lot, I saw many people and everyone seemed to glance at me with pity. I tried my hardest to keep my eyes looking forward, while only sparing Violet a glance and a smile. She smirked at me, so I only assumed she was happy I revealed what was happening.

While Elliot and Alex tried their hardest to reduce the swelling of my black eye, it didn't really relieve it completely. So here I am, heading to my appointment with the Set Medic to determine when I can start shooting again. Makeup might be able to hid bruises, and marks, but swelling distorts the face too much to be fixed with cosmetics.

It only took the doctor about two minutes of palpating the area to tell me the swelling would dissipate in a week. I should return to work then, and shooting can continue as normal. I only nodded sadly in response, knowing he was going to have to call the director and a few producers.

                "TJ texted you." Finn speaks, handing me back my phone when I got of the Doctor's small examining room.

                "Only two meetings today? And he's being nice. I must have given him a scare."  I laugh while looking down at the information in my messages.

With Finn behind me, I quickly make it out of the filming lot, and back onto pedestrian streets. Flagging down a Taxi quickly, I have us heading uptown in minutes.

It never would have seemed like it before, but something seems strange. The silent car ride is different then our recent rides together. Less laughter, and more awkward silences. Looking up from my lap at Finn, I see him staring at his phone, but not doing anything on it.

           "Is something wrong Finn?" I ask, having to break the silence that engulfs us. He slowly looks up at me, his face classic, but with hints of hurt.

             "I'm supposed to protect you, and... I'm sorry you still got hurt." Finns words are genuine and heartfelt as he speaks, which makes me smile softly at him.

           "I can't have you protecting me twenty-for-seven, and even if you did... I would still manage to get hurt somehow. I'm ok, Finn. You have nothing to apologize for." I assure him to the best of my abilities.

As I look at him I smile, and try to ease the silence but quickly slip into my own head. I think of what I just told Finn and wonder if it's really true. I've slowly started to realize that getting hurt is inevitable. The real trick to getting hurt, is learning from the pain and your mistakes.

I wonder if there will always be a part of me that tells me to run. Like when Eli and Alex asked be to be theirs, and not just sexually. Hearing them say they wanted me was a surprise. Mostly because I thought that even if they did want me, they wouldn't say anything.

Turns out I was the only one wanting to play 'hide and seek' with my feelings. I wanted to run, I wanted to get the fuck away from those two when they said they wanted me. Have I always doubted people's emotions? I think I have. Gillian didn't help, and if anything he only proved my instincts right.

Pulling out my phone was almost automatic, as was it when I pulled up Chase Porter's contact. I typed in the message, and but didn't send it just yet.

We were just pulling up to the restaurant, where inside sat a director and a producer waiting to pitch me a job. I had work to do, and so I turned my phone off and hopped out of the cab.

________

It was the second meeting of the day, the second meal within a few hours and I was done. I was tired and I was in pain due to the throbbing in my eye. Despite all my displeasure, I was still mulling over the part I was offered at my first meeting today.

It's a murder-mystery book to tv series adaptation for Winter on HBO. I'd never read the book, but the plot and characters seemed compelling and more than worthy of fleshing out onto the silver screen. While I was slightly apprehensive about joining another TV shows, the producer assured me of a few things.

Right now, the show has only been Greenlit for one season. Yet they promised that if it was ever renewed, I would be free to complete and work on other projects along with this series. This was something I was never given the option of while working on 'Dark Creatures', and I have a feeling that's why TJ gave me the meeting.

I was still swimming in the character traits of my prospective new project, when I heard the two men in front of me speaking.

              "I'm sorry, can you repeat the plot from the beginning." I said, interrupting the man from continuing his spiel.

As he began to tell me the plot, I was getting more and more intrigued, but not for the reasons you may think. As I heard the plot, I was connecting all the little dots I can't imagine he thought I would know.

It all started with a normal, teen boy finding out he is gay. He soon decided to come out to his parents, who don't accept him. The parents beat him horribly in front of his baby sister, before the teen can escape. He's homeless for a bit, before finding work as a prostitute. Soon the boy, now an adult, is recruited for a porn company.

I acted as though I was hearing it all for the first time, even though I'm sure as shit, I know his inspiration. I've been fucking this 'boy' and his husband for weeks. And I was not about to play him in some project. If it's up to me, I will do everything I can to stop the production of this two-bit producer and the slimy director.

From: Daddy ❤️?
— Come over tonight —

Smiling at the message, I quickly replied with a "yes,sir" and a saluting emoji. I was more than happy to go back to their apartment. While I hadn't been back since I left after our talk, I still saw their home as my safe space. This also meant I could leave the hotel room to Finn and Sabrina.

Sabrina seems to be staying in New York for the moment in order to get closer and closer with Finn. I was more than happy to see them together. I knew Finn was a genuinely kind and good person, so I trusted him with my sister.

Walking out of this meeting rather abruptly, I told Finn about where I was going. As we pulled up to hotel, he got out to the presses disappointment, and I headed towards my Dom's home. It was a shortish drive, but as I was approaching the building, I got another text.

From: Daddy ❤️?
— Had to go rip Ellie out of his office, be back soon Little One. Let yourself in, and get comfortable. That's an order... —

Glancing at the time, I saw it was almost 9pm. If Elliot was still at work, that must mean something is wrong right? He must be frustrated... maybe he'll take it out on me.

The throbbing in my cock is now undeniable, yet the thirst for my Dominant's is nice. I can feel myself getting more and more turned on as I sit here in the car. Before I give it anymore thought, I head inside the building and up to their apartment.

Making a beeline for the bathroom, I go in and begin to freshen myself up. Both outside and inside.

Getting out of the shower, I walk around the living room in just a towel. Wondering what to do, I just continue walking before I stumble upon a door that's cracked open at the end of their hall. What I find when I look inside doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

A playroom.

The lights are on, but they're dim and the whole room looks to be cast in a kind of candlelight. While everything is clean and immaculate, I spot the blackout bag from Alex and I's trip to his shop. Scurrying over, I find the jockstraps and other underwear I got. What else I find makes my cheeks burst into flames, and I'm suddenly very glad my Master and Daddy are out.

Unboxing the buttplug, I hold onto the base and jiggle it, watching the dog tail flop around. A quick giggle escapes my mouth, and I'm shocked to even have heard it, let alone done it. While I play with it in my hands, I feel the increasing need to try it. I want it in me.

Looking further in the bag, I find padded fingerless gloves that have paw prints on them. Alongside them, I find socks and knee-protecters too. Throwing everything back into the bag, I pick up the bag itself and bring it with me back to the bathroom.

Slowly I try and get the small-ish buttplug in me. It takes a minute of pushing and stopping, before I feel my hole completely engulf the bulb. A load moan mixed with a gasp escapes my mouth; as I use every ounce of self control I have to keep from cumming all over the bathroom tile.

When I feel I have my breathing under control, I start to move and feel the tail bob up and down. The pleasurable scrapping of my prostate is amazing, but I keep myself from enjoying it. Without getting to my feet, I grab for the gloves and slip them on. Putting the socks and knee pads on, I realize I should have put the tail in last.

Crawling out of the bathroom, I head for the full length mirror in the living room. Looking at myself, I feel my stomach settle quickly. All my worries and shameful thoughts suddenly quiet as I look at myself. I don't feel bad about myself anymore, instead I turn around in the mirror and look at myself again.

It's so quiet and I feel comfortable, safe and alone in the apartment... so I take the chance.

I bark.

It oddly feels really good. I keep doing it, with other yelps and whines. I can't stop myself and soon I crawl away from my image and start playing in the living room. I oddly feel relaxed and at home, and that's when the elevator door dings.

Walking over, I stand on my knees in front of the elevator and wag my tail. As soon as the door opens and my Dominant's eyes land on me. I see their mouths drop open. Their eyes are wide, as I yip and walk over to them.

I hope their ok with me like this... because I really like it.

Always remember to comment and vote on all the chapters you like, it doesn't even have to be mine, but please do it for anyone's writing that you truly like reading... It helps us and inspires us with confidence and motivation to keep expressing ourselves.

Love ya HoneyBunnies 😘😘

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

100K 2.4K 18
Dalton Smith a 18 year old High school graduate is faced with a dilemma. After his mother passed away in a car accident, he is provided with 2 choice...
430K 14.9K 20
[COMPLETED] When Fox shows up at The Centre (an institution for young men), drunk and spiraling out of control, he is greeted with flashing emergency...
270K 6.9K 31
Riley Smith is about as troubled as they come, he's anorexic but in denial about it and fights a lot. What happens when his parents kick him out then...
5.3M 174K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...