His Baby, His Sweetheart, His...

By iscream4darkie

Millow really just wanted friends who understood her. But she got a man. She didnt necessarily agree at first... More

Chapter 1-Baby Bonkers
Chapter 2- Baby Barricade
Chapter 3- Belittled Baby
Chapter 4- Baby Bye-Bye
Chapter 5- Baby Ballistic
Chapter 6- Little Lap
Chapter 7- Really Little
Chapter 9- Walmart Wish
Chapter 10- Boxes
HBHSHLG Short!!!
Chapter 11- Dinner
Chapter 12-Sleepover
Ch.13-Unsure Sweetheart
Ch.14-Defensive Daddy
Ch.15- Little Leverage
Ch.16-Exercising with Daddy
Ch.17- Not So Stranger Danger
Ch.18- A whole day?!
Ch.19- ALL babies
Ch.20-Date night P1
Ch.22- Date Night P2
update

Chapter 8- Little Lust

897 27 0
By iscream4darkie

Andrew gave a confused face. "Whats on my leg?" He looked down and saw it was only Millow. Damn. Why was his leg wet? Oh shit, she must not have realized.

Millow looked at him confused,"Sum wong?" She shifted and blushed. She seemed to have realized.

"Little Girl..." Andrew started to move Millow off of his leg. This required her too open her legs and slide off. Before he could get her off of him, the movement caused her to moan lightly. Millow tried to hide her face. "I can find you some pants Millow." Andrew said as Millow slid back forward. He tried to get her off again but she held on his shoulders and put her head in the crook of his neck.

Millow hadnt felt this much tension between her legs in awhile. She felt like she needed this. She looked at Andrew. He could see the lust in her eyes. He didnt want to refuse after a few seconds because as she move slowly her knee rubbed against his cock.

One of Millows hands left Andrews shoulder and she reached down to touch herself. Andrew stopped her midway knowing what she was about to do.

"No dont do that sweetheart." Andrew gripped both of her wrists and held them in one hand above her head. He them held them in front of her chest not allowing her arms any movement.

Millow whined and moaned and pushed her upper half of her body forward into Andrews chest. She did this in order to move faster. Andrew groaned as her knee rubbed against him and he started to bounce his knee. This earned him multiple loud moans from Millow whos face was buried in his chest completely. Millows legs squeezed in and out sometimes to surpress her orgasm. But ultimately her whole body shook and she practically yelled. When her body shook she had reached her orgasm.

Andrew was conpletely hard because of Millow. Millow knew but decided not to say anything. She purposely moved her knee on Andrew after her orgasm. He looked at Millow who had some sweat on her forhead. She rubbed her knee against him as she tried to tug her arms from his grip. He let go and Millow took of the giant sweater feeling cooler. Millow was conpletely exposed to Andrew but this time instead of like a bath Millow looked sexier.

Millow reached down and touched Andrews lump. Andrew flinched. Millow wasnt seducing him or anyome this time. She moved her hand like she had moved her knee in the same motion. Andrew groaned and put his head in her neck. He placed kisses on her neck and what felt like a thousand hickies. He found her sensitive spot which was the spot under her chin. As soon as he kissed it her felt Millows body tense up.

He kissed it again and Millows let out a hitched breath. He did it again and Millow moaned. He suckled on that spot. When he did Millows fingers ultimately went faster making him growl in return. Andrew put his hand on the top of Millows back and lowered his head. He licked Millows left nipple. Millow shook. Apparently her nipples were sensitive. He gave her nipple a gentle nip. Millow slid her hand in his pants as she moaned. She flattened out her hand the best she could and put her hand around his cock. She turned her hand from side to side and he groaned in pleasure. Millow arched her back as Andrew sucked on her breast.

Andrew raised his head to look at Millow. She looked kind of focused. He didnt realize but she was trying to unbutton his pants. He chuckled and used his other hand to unclip his pants for Millow. He moved his hand and watched as Millow reached down and gripped his wood. She pulled it out slowly purposelt rubbing it against his underwear. Andrew lowered his head again and groaned and used both his hands pulling Millow closer to him by her back.

Millow ran her hand up and down his cock slowly. Andrew heaved out breath and fondled one of her breasts. He slid his hand dawn her stomach and reached her pussy. Millow tensed and stopped her hand movement. She was still in her headspace and she was unsure. It felt good when she rubbed herself against his thigh but he hadnt touched her anywhere but her ass and now her breasts. She leaned back and her and Andrew looked at eachother.

"I dont have to-" Andrew was xut off when Millow leaned back into him and bit her lip. She put put her hand back on his cock and rubbed him. He shook slightly earning a giggle from Millow. Andrew touched Millows pussy again and and he kissed her sensitive spot under her chin again making her legs loosen. He then rubbed her slowly making her moan and shake and rub him a bit faster. She stroked him even faster. He rubbed her until she was really wet.

Once she was really wet he put one finger in her causing her to jump and yelp. He felt her breathing become heavy. She wasnt a virgin but it had been awhile so it oubviosuly went back to its original size. Andrew let his finger linger there for a couple of seconds. Before moving in and out. Millow stroked him faster making him tighten his legs and grunt three times.

"W-wait, Mil- slow down." Andrew put a second finger in her quickly and her response was crazy. She went even faster not listening to what he was saying. He went in and out of her slow and then fast in a pattern.

Millow bit his neck lightly and sucked. She rubbed him as fast as she could. He pushed in and out faster groaning into her chest. Andrew came first. His body shook slightly as he emptied out over Millows hand and thigh. Millow kept her head in his chest and she shook moaning into his chest. Millow tensed gripping his shirt as he went faster. She moaned loudly drooling on his shoulder.

"Oh, Daddy!" Millow tensed again and then released cumming all over Amdrews fingers. Andrew lifted her head with his opposite hand and looked her straight in the face as he went in and out slowly.

"What did you call me angel?" Millow ungripped his shirt realizing what she did.

"I-Im sorry Andrew." Andrew look at her and smiled.

"No need to be sorry if your right." Millow knew what he was hinting at she nodded and looked down blushing. Andrew raised her head again and placed a kiss on her nose and then her chin and finally a small peck on her lips. Millow took the initiative and kissed him back. Andrew pulled her into a deeper kiss and they made out for a few minutes.

They pulled away from each other and then looked down. They both saw the mess and felt embarrased. Andrew picked Millow up and carried her upstairs into the bathroom. He took his pants and underwear the rest of the way off and took off his shirt. Millow saw the gauze and sighed. It was her fault, if she would have listened she would have her pants on, those guys would have never attacked them.

Andrew saw her face and picked her up again. "Dont worry about it." He stepped into the shower with her in his arms. She stepped down as he closed the curtain and turned on the water. He stepped back and pulled her woth him as to not get splashed by the cold. He looked at her face and took off the bandage and gauze. Millow took his three off. They put them in the trashcan.

Andrew examined Millows nose. "You cut it so deep, where did you even hit your nose this hard."

"When you were chasing me this morning I turned a random corned and hit a door."Andrew touched the cut and Millow retracted back.

"Sorry sweetie, it needs to be cleaned again though, I dont want it to get infected." Millow put her chest to his stomach.

"Yeah yeah, but what about you mister," Millow reached up to touch his cheek,"You need yours cleaned too." Millow huffed making around his wound. Andrew shook his head and grabbed the apple scented soap and put some into Millows hair.

"I know mine need to be cleaned too." He leaned Millows head back a bit to wet it and whished the soap around. "How old are you right now baby." He turned her around to where her back was against his stomach.

"Im 7, why?" Millow looked at the other bottle of body wash in the shower.

"I needed to know what to cook for dinner and what cute underwear-" Millow turned around and looked at him.

"What time is it?" She opened his bottle of wash out of instinct and lut it on him. He looked at her and smiled.

"Must be 3:00 now, are you hungry" Millow nodded, they had skipped lunch. Andrew lifted her up as she tried to wash his hair."How about we have a snack and then wait for dinner time, between those two times we can go over to your house to see what we can find, or you can just stay over there if-"

"No I stay here, fuck that place." Millow said nonchalantly rubbing the suds through his hair. Without warning Andrew gave her ass a hard smack and Millow got the message.
--
Andrew wrapped Millow in a towel and himself. He grabbed some hydrogen peroxide and antiseptic cream and four bandages. "We dont need gauze anymore we are not bleeding." Andrew sat Millow on the counter and cleaned her cut. She whined a bit but calmed down after he out the cream and bandage on.

Millow helped Andrew clean his cuts and he put the cream and bandages on. He carried her to his room and sat her on the bed. He pulled out some white sweatpants and a long sleeved white shirt. He also grabbed baggy pajama pants and a blue shirt for himself. He went over to Millow and took the towel off of her. He pulled the shirt over her head and pulled the pants on her.

She looked down and giggled. They were so big on her. Andrew put on his clothes and looked through his nightstand for safety pins. Millow watched in silence. Andrew for two safety pins and pinned the pants on each side. He decided the keep the shirt the same. Andrew helped Millow off the bed.

"How about we go to your house and find you some underwear and some other clothes, Im sure you would rather those than new ones right?" Millow nodded but then remebered.

"Where are my jeans, my shoes, my hoodie, my car keys, and my phone." Andrew was confused for a second but then nodded.

"Your phone is in my nightstand, keys are on a table in the den, I lost your jeans in that fight, and your shoes, lastly your hoodie is downstairs." Andrew smiled and started walking downstairs. Millow followed behind him.She got her phone out of the nightstand before she left the room. She grabbed her hoodie and went in the den to get her keys.

Andrew headed towards the garage. Neither of them had shoes on but it didnt matter.

"Give me the directions to your house Millow."

"Its a long way from here." Millow sat in the passenger side and looked at Andrew.
--
Thigh riding is so hotttt!!!Aahh!! I didnt leave you guys on that bad of a cliffhanger. Im sure him going to her house isnt that much of a crazy thing. Anways ohmylawd I sweat through most of the chapter. When im reading stories usually I squeal when somethinf great happens. But turns out I do that when Im writing too. So anyways If you liked this chapter please vote. Peace!!

Comment

Share

Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 1.8K 28
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
179K 1K 190
Mature content
24.4K 600 21
𝑲.𝒃𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒈𝒐𝒖 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ↳ 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 two students relate to eachother in more ways than one. ↳ Class 3-A students A little Secret rela...
30.3K 708 13
Get ready for one HELL of a time!.