Backstage Crew (Hayley Willia...

By Paramoreparamore123

Georgia is a big fan of Paramore, she has followed them for the past year or so, but what will happen when Je... More

Chapter 1 -
Chapter 2 - Finding out.
Chapter 3 - Feeling Nervous?
Chapter 4 - Discovery
Chapter 5 - Meeting eachother
Chapter 6 - Being Late and Embarressment
Chapter 7 - Lunch and More Discovery
Chapter 8 - Sight Seeing
Chapter 9 - Singing
Chapter 10 - The Single Bed and Night Terrors.
Chapter 11 - Singing Again and Saying Goodbye.
Chapter 12 - We Meet Again
Chapter 13 - What Happened After
Chapter 14 - Nearly Getting Caught
Chapter 15 - Telling Others and Singing Acoustically
Chapter 16 - Saying Goodbye Again
Chapter 17 - Meeting the Family
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 - Sleep Talking
Chapter 20 - Breaking Down
Chapter 21 - The Explanation
Chapter 22 -
Chapter 23 - The Surprise
Chapter 24 - Getting Lost
Chapter 25 - Missing
Chapter 26 - Found
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 - The Small Argument
Chapter 29 - Morning!
Chapter 30 -
Chapter 31 - Surprise!
Chapter 32 - Where Everything Goes Wrong.
Chapter 33 - Feeling Sorry
Chapter 34 - Going Wrong
Chapter 35 - Come Back
Chapter 36 - The Box
Chapter 37 - Announcement
Chapter 38 - Announcement 2!
Chapter 39 - Game On!
Chapter 40 - Let The Games Begin
Chapter 41 - We Have An Emergency
Chapter 42 - Erica Knows Best
Chapter 43 - The Video
Chapter 44 - Waking Up
Chapter 45 - Coming Home
Chapter 46 - Vocal Warm Ups
Chapter 47 - Children?
Chapter 48 -
Chapter 50 - The Night Before The Wedding
A/N
Chapter 51 - Getting Ready
Chapter 52 - The Ceremony
Not a chapter...
A/N
Chapter 53 - The Speeches and Wedding Reception
Announcement!

Chapter 49 - The Aisle

584 15 4
By Paramoreparamore123

Hayley’s POV:

Georgia and I have nearly finished planning our wedding. We are going to get married in two months. I was extremely worried about who was going to walk Georgia down the aisle because her Dad isn’t here anymore. When we came to speak about it, she seemed like she had thought this through really well.

*FLASHBACK to two weeks ago.*

We are at the church that we will be getting married at. We are getting married in a church that is about a 20 minute drive from our house in the UK. The vicar is talking to us about how we would like our ceremony. So far we have decided on the music we will be walking in to. We are making our wedding completely different from a normal one, because we as a couple are far from normal. We have decided that we are going to be walking down the aisle to Still Into You. I will be walking in first with my Dad, and then Georgia will be walking in. We haven’t yet discussed who she will be walking in with, I don’t want to press the subject as I know it is tender for her.

“So Georgia, who will be walking you down the aisle? Your Dad I presume?” I cringe at the vicar’s forwardness. And brace myself for Georgia’s reply.

“No actually, my Dad died, nearly five years ago. So I will be having my older brother Scott walk me down.” I am taken back by Georgia’s response, she looks at me for confirmation to see if that’s okay with me.

“Whatever you want baby.” I reassure her, she flashes me a grin and turns back to the vicar.

“Oh my, Georgia I am so sorry for your loss and my ignorance.” I can’t help but smirk at the vicar and I see that Georgia is also smirking.

“Not to worry, how were you supposed to know?” I let out a little giggle.

“Anyway let’s carry on with the planning!” The vicar says clapping his hands together and jabbering on with other plans we need for the wedding.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

“Babe, I’ll be back soon!” Georgia says to me, picking up her keys and phone from the side and walking over to me.

“Okay baby.” Kissing her sweetly on the lips.

“I’m off! I should be between an hour or two. Don’t miss me too much!” She replies and winks at me as she turns around and walks off I lightly hit her bum, which causes her to jump a little bit at the abrupt touch, she is slightly blushing as she gives me daggers. I laugh at her and walk away, going into the TV room.

Georgia is going to the bridal shop for the last time before the wedding. She’s getting her last fitting, and my last fitting is tomorrow. We have decided to go to different bridal shops in case we wind up getting the same one because that would be awkward. We have decided on the bridesmaids and best men.

We are going to have three bridesmaids.

Ellie,

Kat and

Erica.

For the Best Men, we are having four.

Jake,

Scott,

Jeremy and

Taylor.

I can’t wait to marry the one who I am completely in love with, and somebody I would do anything for.

A/N

So sorry it's a short chapter! I just wanted to update as I havent updated in a few days. Which I am also sorry about.

Anyway please vote and comment. I am stll trying to find a title for the sequel, if you have an idea, then please tell me, as I am really stuck on what to use.

Thanks Georgia x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 438 18
Paramore are about to release their fourth studio album; with Josh happily married to Jenna and playing with Zac in their new band, Novel American, i...
76.5K 2.1K 30
𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 - harry styles ↳ @lunabautista: ATTENTION TAYLOR SWIFT FANS @harrystyles accidentally scheduled a show on the same d...
31.2K 757 38
Part 1: "I'm screaming I love you so..." Part 2:"Help Me Push Aside All The Things I've Left Behind' This is part 3 to the series. During their first...
26.3K 784 38
This is not that fan fiction where Taylor and Hayley get together and face murderers or kidnappers throughout the twenty chapter story. This is the f...