When Different Worlds Unite

By youknowigotsauce

A new era begins with a new mafia king. Alyssa feels the strain of a relationship that was now holding on by... More

Chapter 1 - Part Three
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - Part Four
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 23

3.4K 174 39
By youknowigotsauce

Alyssa

My eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness of the room to see Silvio in front of me. My body jerked in shock and he smiled at my response.

My body couldn't stop shaking with him being so close to me, I was afraid of him.

Silvio had some real slavery methods of discipline. Every time that I was disrespectful or even uttered Elijah's name my head was ducked into water and stayed there until I couldn't breathe. I couldn't even cry anymore, I had no tears left to cry.

One of my biggest fears was drowning and he was using it against me.

"Oh look she's awake. Now I suggest that if you want to stay awake you will behave yourself," he smiled.

"Why are you doing this Silvio?"

"I'm sure you already know. After all you were listening to my calls with your husband," he said in disgust.

"I don't deserve this."

"No you don't. But I'll kill you in front of him soon so you won't have to suffer much longer."

I whimpered but no tears leave my eyes.

"Now, now, Alyssa no crying. Save those for when I end your husband," he sneered.

He tilted my face up by my chin, then he studied me.

"I wonder why he loves you? I thought he was playing you at first but then he ended up marrying you. The first mobster to have a nigger wife," he spat.

"Just shut up. You're nothing but a coward. You plotted behind your family's back and have the audacity to act like you can match up to the type of man my husband is. You couldn't even do this on your own just to show you are hiding behind other people."

I was going to get dunked again but I didn't care I needed to get that off my chest. I'm not going to cry anymore, Elijah would want me to be strong. I can endure this until he gets me because I know he will.

Steaming with anger, Silvio steps forward and smacks me across the cheek then pulls me by the neck of my blouse closer to him until our noses were touching.

"Don't you patronize me. Do you think that I'm your husband who you can disrespect and get away with it?" He asked oddly calm.

He smacked me again.

"Today is day one. If your husband doesn't get me what I want by the end of this week, then everyone in the Greek mafia is having a go at you, including myself."

Oh my God, I knew it. I knew there had to be a reason he was talking to Andreas. I saw him and I didn't tell Elijah.

"Boss, someone's here to see you," the big bodyguard said.

"I'll be right there," Silvio answered. "Count your days Alyssa," he said before walking out.

~~~

Elijah

We rung the doorbell of the large mansion tucked away in the hidden parts of Greece. The person peeked through the peephole and ran back up the stairs.

"Think you can knock this one down Santino?" I asked.

He said nothing, he just stepped in front of me and after three knocks of his body the door is down.

"Shoot every fucking person who comes in our way except the kid," I growled.

Vincent and I ran up the stairs while everyone else disperses in the house.

"Give it up before this gets violent," Vincent said. The thing with his voice was that it was so authoritative, he never had to shout to get his point across.

I saw a study so I went inside to have a look. I pulled a certain book and a new room was revealed to us. Vincent upon realizing this accompanied me inside the room. It was a weapons room.

Suddenly there was a woman who stepped forward with a gun in her shaking hands.

"Drop your weapons and don't move," she said.

When the woman stepped from the shadows and revealed them self, I had to hiss my teeth.

"Mr. Rossini?" She asked looking at dad.

"Aliandra how are you?" He asked and she smiled before withdrawing the gun.

"What are you doing here?" She demanded.

She's such a bitch, she hasn't changed one bit.

You see this girl right here, she used to work with my father until she got pregnant.

So you see, Silvio has been close to our family this whole time and we didn't even pay attention because of the distractions he created using the other mafia leaders.

So what did we learn today? Pay attention closely to smaller details. Yes, that also means that you have to read the fine print on the contract.

The good thing about this is that she has an obligation to my father. She signed a contract in blood to never betray him, so if she wants to live she'll help us take down Silvio.

"We're here to take you and your daughter on a little trip," he said.

When she retreated the gun, that's when the little girl came from behind her leg to reveal herself to us.

Kristen had black curly hair, big green eyes and olive skin. She was what most people would call an adorable little girl I guess. But I really didn't care, especially because of who her dad is.

"Kristen say hello to Mr. Rossini and his son," Aliandra said.

I can see that Silvio has left out that he is Vincent's son. So Aliandra is as clueless as I thought.

"Hi," the little girl whispered with one finger in her mouth.

"Hi, now let's go," Vincent insisted and when they are exiting we put a cloth over both of their noses to knock them out.

Vincent lifted the kid while I carried Aliandra back to the moving car that was waiting to take us to the airport.

~~~

Today was already a day wasted to get the baby mama and kid from Greece. We took them back to New York with us and had them stay in one of the guest rooms so we could question them tomorrow.

"So what now?" Dante asked as we gathered in my office.

"As long as Silvio has help he'll keep escaping."

"And the help is from the mafia leaders?" Santino questioned and I nodded.

"I have a plan and I know that it sounds unachievable, but I'm going to do it anyways," I spoke up.

"Well let's hear it."

"I've been thinking about this before we talked. The Cosa Nostra has rules that I promised to abide by as the Capo dei Capi, boss of all bosses. There are also rules for other members of our society to abide by. With the recent activities going on, all of these mob bosses have gone against the moral codes having no respect for me or honor for the pride. They were all conspirators for the demise of me and my family."

"So what are you gonna do?" Santino asked.

"I know that it's completely crazy but I'm going to kill all the mob bosses in New York except Migliorini of course," I presented.

"No, no way," Santino tried to desist me.

"I will do this with or without you guys. I never asked for anyone's goddamn opinion," I spat.

"I'm in," Dante said.

"What? Dante come on man this plan is preposterous. Not only does it disrupt the balance but what is doing that going to do?" Santino asked.

"It's going to cause the rest of the crime families in this city to be in shambles. You wanna know why? It's because no one else's mob is hereditary like ours. All of us as brothers were trained to become Capos. It's not the same for the Irish's or the Russians. We're the only family who operates like this. If I die you take over, if you die, Dante and if he does Franco. This will not only act as reparation but we'll benefit with them being out of the picture as we'll take up a lot of revenue off of organized crime," I explained to Santino. "Two birds killed with one stone."

"I'm in too," Franco said.

"You can stand by me Santino or you can sit this one out," I suggested.

"I don't agree with this but you're my brother, the eldest at that and I'll just have to trust you," he said and I patted his back.

"Good choice," I said.

"I want to kill them all this week the least, a mob boss everyday," I suggested and they nodded.

"I don't know how long Alyssa has but I need to do this fast and get to her," my shaky hands took one of the nicotine gums from my pocket and chewed. It was a substitute for the cigarettes that my wife suggested.

"You okay man?" Dante asked.

"I'm never going to be okay until I have my wife back in my arms."

"And we're gonna help you do that," he said.

____________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299 9 21
When a normal girl is in the wrong place at the wrong time, her life will change forever. When a dangerous man starts to spiral out of control he ha...
177K 2.9K 32
When a badass girl falls for her fathers best friend which is THE MAFIA KING that has returned after a long period of time. Will he feel the same wa...
57.5K 1.7K 25
In which she learns to love a dominant Italian man. 🚨🚨🚨🚨 ADULT BOOK 18+ ONLY
37K 1.8K 33
Girl meets boy. Girl falls for boy. Girl finds out boy is last in line to a mafia legacy. All hell breaks loose.