MAFIA'S DOCTOR [Min Yoongi X...

By hazelhope07

He was a cold,heartless mafia & she was a genuine sweet girl going on with her life.He saw her & simply fell... More

Chapter: One
Chapter:Two
Chapter:Three
Chapter:Four
Chapter:Five
Chaper:Seven
Chapter:Eight
Chapter:Nine
Chapter:Ten
Chapter:Eleven
Chapter:Twelve
Chapter:Thirteen
Chapter: Fourteen
Chapter:Fifteen
Chapter:Sixteen
Chapter:Seventeen
Chapter:Eighteen
Chapter:Nineteen
Chapter:Twenty:Final

Chapter:Six

10.4K 328 134
By hazelhope07

WARNING🚫: LONG ChAPtEr
[Author-nim p.o.v]
She looked at the person in the doorway with shock grazing her eyes.She could never mistake that face.That angular jaw,his droopy eyes,slightly exposed forehead,his now dyed grape purple hair - she knew these all too well.His boopy nose she booped thousand times,his dimple which she poked million times slightly appearing even if he wasn't smiling.His thick lips which he once claimed to be the sexiest one on earth was turned downwards with a shocked frown.

He stared.He could never mistake that spellbinding beauty.Her hair slightly longer than before,her clothing style different from the boyish one she had before.She holds a strong yet charming aura which she didn't have back then.Her cheeks still soft which he used to pinch so much,memories flooded in his already occupied mind.

AH:"Joonie?"

Him:"Hyunie?!"

They said at the same time,her one coming in a whisper while his one came out in exclamatory. All the other boys in the room looked at them with questioning eyes.

Next thing they know,Ahyun is in the other side of the room,tackling Namjoon in a koala bear hug.They gasp audibly as they wait for Namjoon to push her away as he always did to his fangirls but to their surprise, he hugs her back with much care as if she's the most precious thing of this world.

Ahyun breaks the hug & looks up at Namjoon with still shocked eyes.

AH:"Where the hell do you think you disappeared after highschool orientation day?!"

She asks annoyedly as she hits his chest lightly.Namjoon looks down as memories from that day disturb his mind.The day he lost everything - his family,his friends,his life & his dreams.Tears threaten to fall but he fights them back as he convinces himself that he couldn't afford to cry in front of her.He smiles weakly & starts lying because he needs to keep this girl safe no matter what.

NJ(Namjoon):"I went to LA that night,I was transferred to a school there.I'm sorry I didn't get to tell you.You know how my parents were."

He didn't hesitate a bit as being the big liar he has grown to be.

AH:"God! I was so worried about you! I looked for you everywhere!"

NJ:"I'm sorry for making you worry."

He holds her hand softly which makes Yoongi unconsciously clench his jaw.She smiles up at Namjoon as she is so happy to see his friend after so long.

AH:"But,you're with them?"

She motions towards the other boys.Namjoon smiles at his family behind her.

NJ:"They are the six brothers I always told you about."

AH:"Ahhh I see."

NJ:"But....how come you are here?"

TH:"She's apparently Yoongi hyung's doctor."

NJ:"Oh! The one you're talking nonstop about."

Ahyun turns to Taehyung awkwardly as the latter blushes slightly.

NJ:"So you actually became a doctor!"

AH:"Of course I did! What do you take me for?!"

He ruffled her hair as she giggled.

NJ:"We ran into each other again."

AH:"The world is a small place indeed, huh."

Namjoon smiles.

Poke.

He missed it so much.Ahyun instinctively pokes his dimple & both of them burst into laughter.

JM:"OK guys wait! How do you even know each other?"

NJ:"Jin hyung,you remember Hyunie? My friend I used to talk about a lot?"

SJ:"She's that Hyunie?!"

NJ:"Yup!We went to the same nursery,elementary & middle school.We got admitted in the same highschool too but you know what happened after that."

HS:"Ah~I'm thankful you guys got to meet again."

They smile at the sunshine.

AH:"So Hoseok was the Hoba & Jungkook was the Golden Maknae you used to talk about?"

NJ:"Indeed."

They walk to the couch & sit down.

AH:"Then? What are you doing?"

NJ:"I'm the president of the company."

AH:"Woah~~~ so President Kim,work's hard huh?"

NJ:"Harder than you can imagine.What about Mark? Are you still in touch with him?"

AH:"That chicken wouldn't let me go.He's a senior doctor with me."

NJ:"Ah that's nice.What about noona?"

AH:"She's a lawyer.She got married last year,I'm sorry."

JK:"What's sorry about that?"

AH:"Namjoon had a huge crush on my sister."

She giggles & the said boy turns beet red.

NJ:"C'mon! I was a kid,I have a girlfriend now!"

Her eyes widen in shock & she jumps on him again,giving him a big hug.

AH:"Seriously?! My nerdy has a girlfriend?! Congrats!"

NJ:"Yah! Stop embarrassing me in front of them!"

AH:"OK,Nerdy."

NJ:"Shut up,Peachface."

AH:"Ho! How dare you remember that?!"

They went in fighting stance & were ready to fight but Jin stopped the younger two.

SJ:"OK OK! Today's teasing would be enough! Its time to sleep,everyone in their rooms!"

They all obey the eldest & start shuffling back to their respective rooms.It sure was a long night,huh.

Time skip:next morning
Ahyun wakes up & does her morning routine.She puts on her pink cold-shouldered top with blue shorts as she's not on work.She let's her hair fall on her back as she slips on her pink converse. She hums a song happily as she was in a good mood because she got to wake up late after a long time.She walks to the dining room,the table already filled with the seven men of this house.

Ahyun finds their appearance different from the day before.Their 'young boyfriend' style is gone & its replaced with businessmen vibes which they actually are.Hoseok walks to the table, cladded in white dress shirt,black jeans & dress shoes,Jimin sits there with identical clothes as Hoseok.Jungkook wears a blue button up as Namjoon sips in his juice in a grey suit & glasses.The only one's with casual clothes are Yoongi,Jin & Taehyung as they won't be going to work.

All eyes turn to her as she walks in,looking like a cute full course of meal(I'm sorry).They smile & cheerfully greet her.Yoongi stares at her,lost in an astound.He tries to calm his suddenly fast heart but to no avail as she comes even closer.

Jin takes out a chair for her being the gentleman he is & she takes the seat before thanking the older boy.She thanks Jin again for the food & starts eating.They casually talk like friends when Ahyun's phone rings.She looks at the caller ID & back at the boys.

AH:"I'm sorry,do you mind if I take it?"

They nod & motion her to take it.

HS:"Go on."

AH:"Thanks."

Ahyun smiles & takes the call.

M:"Hello?"

AH:"Hey chicken! Missing me already?!"

M:"Hmm likewise.What're you doing?"

AH:"Eating breakfast.You?"

M:"Work."

Mark sighs through the phone,she smiles.The boys stare at her as they listen to the one part conversation attentively.

M:"Anyways,is everything fine there?"

AH:"Its just perfect,you don't have to worry.I'm fine here."

M:"That's good.Take care."

AH:"Sureee!Is work load too much without me?"

M:"Um kinda but don't worry,we'll handle it."

AH:"OK. Take care you too."

M:"Yeah......hey I'll let you go now,work."

AH:"Sure, I'll call you later.I have lots to tell you."

She cuts the call & just then she notices the boys eavesdropping in her conversation. They all awkwardly look back to their food.

SJ:"Boyfriend?"

AH:"I don't have one.Best friend."

She giggles & the others gasp at the information.

JM:"Really close best friend, huh?"

AH:"Well,we are friends since I was 3 & he was 4.We went to all schools together & now we work together."

JK:"That must be fun."

AH:"It is."

She smiles & Jungkook returns it.Yoongi was being irritated by the topic of that blonde guy.So to change the topic,he spoke up.

YG:"Jungkook-ah.I heard your English papers came out.How did you do?"

NJ:"He got 4."

Yoongi's eyes widen at the maknae as he smiles at him shamelessly.

NJ:"Ahyun is good at English"

{The following conversation is in English,it will end in my next note}

AH:"Not really."

She says in her perfect accent & the boys are amused by her talent yet again.

NJ:"Oh please,I know you got 98 in English in 6th grade."

AH:"That's not a big deal."

NJ:"You know Ahyun,you got too much prettier."

AH:"You know Namjoon,You got too much sexier."

She manifests her of eloquence of the language.

That was Namjoon's cue to blush,the boys except Yoongi hollering at the fact that their brother never blushed by a compliment from a girl.Yoongi was put into a pool of annoyance at the imbecile conversation suddenly taking place.

YG:"Enough,now its time for work.Finish your breakfast & get to work or you'll be late."

Everyone fall silent as Yoongi suddenly shows his fluency in English which he barely does.Ahyun looks at Namjoon in shock & Namjoon smiles.

{The English convo ends here}

SJ:"Yoongi has a certificate from an English academy at Daegu but he never speaks in English,He's actually really good."

He smiles & Yoongi scrunches his nose up cutely.

Time Skip:

The boys went to work after breakfast.Ahyun made sure Yoongi took all his medicine's & now they sit in the living room - Ahyun studying,Jin,Yoongi & Taehyung working in their own laptops.

Jin turns off his laptop & stretches his body.He stands up & Ahyun looks up at him.

AH:"Where are you going?"

SJ:"I've to make lunch for the four of us."

Ahyun smiles at the idea.

AH:"Can I help,oppa?"

She remembers about this morning when Jin asked her to call him Oppa.Yoongi's ears perk up to listen to their conversation & he scrunches his nose at the fact that Jin was being called 'oppa' by such a cute girl.Jin nods & smiles at the girl,Ahyun stands up & follows Jin to the kitchen.

Seokjin takes out pans & bowls & turns to Ahyun.

SJ:"What should we make?"

AH:"Hmm...what about pasta & fried chicken?"

SJ:"That sounds good!"

Jin's face lightens up at the thought of food.They start cooking,chatting with each other like friends as they do so.Taehyung joins them after & starts playing with food & does weird things to make Ahyun smile or giggle happily.

Yoongi sighs at the happy vibe coming from the kitchen.He feels weird in his stomach,wondering why Ahyun doesn't smile like that with him.Oh wait,he's a grumpy grandpa,why would she.He gets the burning sensation of his jealousy towards his two brothers but he doesn't understand why.

He stands up & takes his laptop with him.He walks in the kitchen & just as he enters,Seokjin accidentally puts some sauce in his nose & the three start to laugh loudly.Yoongi first glares at Jin but when he turns to Ahyun,she is laughing with pure delight, her eyes crinkling from the stretch of her lips.Yoongi turns red & starts laughing with them.

Time skip:
Its night time,everyone in their own rooms.The house is dark & dead silent.Yoongi's eyes suddenly open,he sits up & turns on his bedside light.Feeling his throat dry in need of water,he struggles to reach out for the glass of water.Almost,when his hand is almost near it,that goddamn glass decides to commit suicide.It breaks into pieces with a loud crash & when Yoongi bents his waist to reach out for it again,he feels a dangerously stinging pain in his stomach.The sticth there opens up in a second & blood flows out from it.

Yoongi clutches his hand there & kills everyone in his mind that are the cause of this pain.

"Holy mother fucking life."

Yoongi hisses.

*******************************

Hello guys! I know this chapter was meaningless & useless but I just types down everything I wanted,forgive me for being so selfish.I decided I'm gonna make the chapters longer so I don't need to put too many chapters in the story.Thanks fro reading,sorry for any grammar mistakes. Bye bye!❤

1987 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536K 15.2K 31
Y/n was kidnapped by the cold hearted mafia boss. Time goes on and he starts to feel his heart beating faster than usual when he's around her, but hi...
1.4M 38.6K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
3K 100 11
When a Mafia, who's really cold to others, falls in love in the first sight with a random girl who's pretty.........savage! The Mafia who believes in...
77.4K 2.2K 57
Y/n is not a normal girl she's not like others She's alone She's depressed She is studying for medical through a scholarship She is not living wi...