My billionaire boss!

Da sopphhieexo

Altro

My billionaire boss!
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
NOT AN UPDATE!
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10;
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12;
Thank you!
Chapter 13:
chapter 15:
Thank You
chapter 16
Sorry guys:(
Chapter 17:
??
Chapter 18
Warning!!

Chapter 14:

10.8K 301 0
Da sopphhieexo

So you guys deserve an update because I'm on 3.oddK. This is amazing guys thank you so much.

(Kaylee pov)

Jamie decided that we should go shopping so as a girl I was like 'Hells yeah'.

What worried me the most was that Jamie stopped at dreams(bed shop for anyone who doesn't know).

"Er, Jamie what are we doing here?" I asked.

"You'll see." he smiled back.

As we walked into the store a man in his late 40's greeted us and asked us what exactly we was looking for.

"A new bed!" Jamie exclaimed.

Why? a new bed for what?

"Why do you need another bed, we've got a bed." I told him.

"We just need a new one baby."

Ok.

We searched around forever finding the perfect one until we got to the back of the store, they was perfect.

Eventually, after about 2 hours of looking around we finally found the bed.

And I couldn't wait to get to sleep tonight.

This is so small i know but I'm so tired but you guys needed a update. although I will be updating through the week because I have half term.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

4.8M 302K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.8M 93.5K 29
#Book 2 in Billionaire Romance series # Ashton Wallworks a hot shot billionaire CEO of the Wallworks Inc. A walking sex and a womaniser. He's every...
148K 1.5K 7
Amber White is a struggling model with a string of failed auditions and a wild partying lifestyle to her credit. Needless to say, she is often used t...
1.7M 6.8K 5
**Contain mature scenes, strictly not for minors** Zandro Fontanella- being labeled as one of the young billionaires by Forbes magazine. His wealth...