Scent Masking

By Biscuit07

Credits to the creator of the cover: @luv_agustD_ His eyes flicker a deep red. "You're a... Omega?" He asked... More

Introduction
New Guy
Projects
Ditching
Heat
What!?
Why Not Me
Winter Wolf
Date
Shadows
Rose Blue
Old Friend
The Hunt (Part 1)
Marks
The Hunt (Part 2)
BST
Backround check
Reunion
Home
Rut
A/N
Pizza Rolls
Character Update
Relax
Doctor
Trial
Surprise
Recollection
Concentrate
Talk
Conniving
Heist
Why
Reveal
Final
Extra

Getting To Know You

8.4K 266 52
By Biscuit07

OMG why am I just now hearing this song? It doesn't have anything to do with this chapter tho just thought that you should listen to it.

—_—

Yoongi woke up earlier than usual remembering today was Monday and he would have to attempt to be 'friends' with Jimin. He got out of bed wiping the sleep from his eyes and heading to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

He glanced at the digital clock on his nightstand, it read five thirty and school didn't start until eight. Yoongi figured he had enough time to go out and get coffee then be back by the time he had to pick up his friends, he went to his closet pulling out a simple black sweater, a pair of blue jeans and slipped on a black pair of converse. He grabbed his keys, phone, and wallet as he walked out the door.

Outside the sidewalks were mostly empty except for the people walking their dogs, so he pulled out his phone to check some Instagram stories. Over the weekend he had started to follow Taehyung and Jimin because they all had became somewhat friends. He clicked on Jungkook's story first, he wasn't surprised to be greeted with a picture of a sleeping Taehyung.

Then it switched to Hoseok's story, it was a picture of his new puppy.

Yoongi couldn't wait to go over to Hoseok's house to play with Kaya she looked so adorable and he loved animals. The story switched to Jimin's after a couple of seconds.

Before Yoongi could look up at his surroundings, he bumped into something hard making him fall back. "You should watch where you're going Yoongi you could get hurt." The person said squatting down to make eye contact.

'Shit, Hoseok better buy me a lot of lamb skewers after this bet is done' Yoongi thought as he plastered the fakest smile he could muster onto his face. "Oh Jimin, heyyy" He might have held the -ey for too long because the younger raised his eye brow in confusion. "Um, I was just about to look up before I bumped into you" He smiled.

Jimin had a questionable look on his face, "Sure you were" He was about to get up and finish his walk when Yoshe saw a squirrel. She started barking before pulling on the leash making Jimin lose his balance causing him to fall onto Yoongi.

"This couldn't get any weirder" Yoongi mumbled mentally face-palming.

"This could get much more weirder..." Jimin said with an evil smirk showing his mating mark before leaning down to press his lips against the older's. Their kiss was slow and sweet, Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck while Jimin wrapped an arm around his waist. They eventually had to breathe so they separated. "Seems to me you liked that more then you let on" Jimin panted getting up.

'Damn this is going to be harder then I thought' Yoongi thought as he hid his flustered face. He stood dusting himself off, "Let's start over." Yoongi whispered to himself.

Jimin just played along "Hm, what was that?"

"I said... Let's start over... Let's try to be friends" Yoongi said staring at the floor.

Jimin took a step closer to him lifting his chin to make eye contact. Jimin's gaze was soft as he stared into Yoongi's. He didn't know how but he was starting to fall for the older, he just hoped Yoongi would return his feelings and stay by his side.

"Okay" he said giving Yoongi a soft peck on the lips before turning to walk away.

Yoongi stood there frozen, when he looked into Jimin's eyes he had felt something that he couldn't describe. He snapped out of his daze remembering the bet, he had to get to know Jimin.

"Wait, um... W-would you like to get a coffee with me?" Yoongi asked suddenly very nervous.

Jimin held up Yoshe's leash "She can't go into the coffee shop with us and I'm not about to leave her outside by herself."

"Um, I know where a pet cafe is and it's not that far from here, " Yoongi took out his phone to check the time it read 6:00, "plus we still have a lot of time before school starts." He said walking to catch up with Jimin

"Okay then, lead the way" Jimin motioned for Yoongi to walk in front of him. Yoongi awkwardly walked in front of him but soon slowed his steps to walk beside him.

"So Jimin how long have you had um..." Yoongi pointed to Jimin's dog.

"Yoshe?" Jimin questioned

"Yeah, when did you get her?"

Jimin thought for a second "Taehyung got me her for my 16th birthday" he smiled remembering how Tae gave Yoshe to him.

"Oh, can you tell me how?" Yoongi didn't know what else to talk about and he was not ready to talk about himself just yet.

"Um, okay" Jimin said "So, on the morning of my birthday Tae came to my house with two boxes. He set them on my porch before ringing the doorbell and running to hide. When I opened the door I was very confused, and a little scared because I didn't know what was in the boxes for all I knew there could have been a bomb in them" he chuckled. (He watched too much Criminal Minds)

"But then I heard moving in the bottom box. I looked around scared for my life, but luckily Tae was recording the whole thing in his hiding spot." Jimin said sarcastically.

"Just as I was about to go get my phone to call the cops, I heard the tiniest bark. I froze staring at the boxes thinking 'did I hear that right' then it barked again. That time I knew I wasn't just hearing things, I took the top box off and set it to the side ever so carefully I was still a little uneasy about it." Jimin was talking with his hands demonstrating how shaky they were when he was handling the box.

"I took the top off the bottom box and there she was. Tae had put a big red bow on her collar which engulfed her little body, but it was adorable none the less. The other box had stuff like dog food, dog bowls, a bed for her, some different kinds of leashes, some toys, and a birthday card with fifty dollars in it from Namjoon." Jimin smiled

He loved how Taehyung went out of his way to buy him a puppy for his birthday, Jimin was still trying to figure out something to do for his birthday that would top this, though he still had a lot of time.

"Namjoon? Our English teacher?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah he's Taehyung's older brother I've known him for a while now"

"Oh" Yoongi said as he walked into the pet cafe, he waited in line to order his drinks while Jimin put Yoshe in the reserved pet area. When it was their turn to order Yoongi got an iced coffee while Jimin got a hot chocolate and a sugar cookie for Yoshe.

"So Yoongi since we're starting over, can you tell me why you started bullying me in the first place?" Jimin asked tilting his head as he sat across from the older.

'Much harder than I thought' Yoongi thought, he didn't want to tell Jimin the real reason because he didn't want to sound weak.

"Um... Because... I..." He said trying to think of a good excuse.

Jimin shook his head "You must've just bullied me for fun since you don't have a legitimate answer."

Yoongi felt ashamed, but he had a reputation for bullying the new kids at least once. Jimin was just a new kid in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"You know the saying 'bullies bully others because they've been bullied before'?" Yoongi asked while Jimin nodded, "well I've been bullied before, by other kids and... my appa when I was younger" Yoongi hanging his head tears threatened to fall remembering all the physical and mental pain his dad put him through. The only other person he told about him getting beat and sexually harassed was Hoseok.

Flashback 5 years ago
(Before scent masking products)

"Hold him down" Daeseok said to the two other kids standing behind him as they backed Yoongi into an alley.

"L-let me go" Yoongi pleaded as the kids dug their claws into his arms and pinned him to the ground.

"You dumb ass omega, you should stop trying to fight fights you can't win. Especially if your opponent is an alpha." Daeseok growled as blood dripped from his cheek where a fresh scratch mark lay.

"S-stop, l-let me go" Yoongi begged.

Daeseok was getting fed up with the younger's whining, he bent over Yoongi punching him right in the nose. "Shut the fuck up little bitch"

"P-please just l-let me go, I d-didn't mean to scratch you." Yoongi sobbed as blood started leaking from his nose.

The older straightened up, lifting his leg. "Didn't I say shut the fuck up?" Yoongi felt a swift kick to his side, he winced at the pain.

As a reflex Yoongi kicked out his leg accidentally hitting Daeseok, Yoongi was scared beyond his wits. Daeseok was unpredictable and the only thing Yoongi could see in his eyes was anger.

"Did you just kick me?" Daeseok growled. His eyes flicker a fiery red, as he kicked Yoongi again. He got on top of Yoongi punching him in the face until he felt ready to stop.

"If you ever think you can take on an alpha your dead wrong your only an alpha's plaything, all omegas are. Don't ever try to fight back against me because next time I might not be able to contain myself." Daeseok yelled as he kicked the younger a couple more times.

After Daeseok was done letting his anger out on the younger he left, leaving poor Yoongi in the alley all alone and half-conscious.

'Can I just die already' Yoongi thought as his vision blurred and everything went black.

Later that day ⚠Warning: Attempted Suicide ⚠

After Yoongi regained conscious he stumbled to get up, only to lose his balance and fall again. He tried again holding onto the wall for support.

When he caught his balance he staggered out the alley. He was sure he had at least two broken ribs, a broken nose, a black eye and multiple bruises on his side and stomach.

He slowly made his way back home stumbling here and there. It was dark by the time he got home. Yoongi was extra careful trying not to make a sound hoping his parents were sleeping.

The house was dark except for a lamp over his appa's favorite chair. When he limped into the living room he was greeted with his appa's fierce glare.

"Where have you been?" Mr. Min asked squinting his eyes noticing Yoongi's face.

"I was... Working on a project after school." Yoongi said shakily.

"A project really?" His appa got up stepping closer to Yoongi.

Yoongi flinched when he felt a hard hand collide with his face. "You've been fighting again, haven't you? What did I tell you about fighting?"

Yoongi whimpered, "I didn't start the fight I was getting beat up"

Mr. Min grabbed a hand full of Yoongi's hair pulling his head up looking him in the eyes "I didn't ask. I told you not to embarrass me, it's already bad enough your a dumb ass omega. I can't even leave you for a day without you causing problems." He said pulling the younger up the stairs by his hair.

His appa throw him into his room ripping out a handful of Yoongi's faded blonde hair letting it fall to the floor. "I'm going to the US for a business trip if I hear anything about you getting into another fight don't even think about coming back here" He said slamming the door leaving a sobbing Yoongi in the dark.

"There won't be a next time" Yoongi whispered. He reached under his bed grabbing a small bottle full of heat suppressant pills, and a half-full water bottle off his nightstand. "I'm done I can take it anymore" Yoongi whispered trying to muffle his cries. He opened the bottle of pills taking all of them with the water. He through the bottle and water to the side, laying back until the pills kicked in making him go unconscious for the second time that day.

Flashback over

By the time Yoongi finished telling Jimin his story, he was crying silently. Jimin sat there feeling bad for asking the question. If he knew that his life was that bad before, then he wouldn't have pushed the fact, he would have just let it be. 'Guess you can never really tell what's going on in a person's life just by looking at them'

"I guess what I'm trying to say is that it was easier to become the bully instead of being the person that was getting bullied." Yoongi said wiping his tears checking his clock it read 7:15 his story had taken longer than he thought.

He started to get up only to be stopped by Jimin pulling him into a hug. "You should have said something earlier. I wouldn't have asked."

"It's ok it feels good to talk about it with somebody else." Yoongi smiled sadly.

"Yoongi, as long as your by my side I will never let you experience the same kind of pain you've been through. Your my mate, not just any alpha's toy. You have so much to live for, don't try to end it early." Jimin's voice was a little shakey he couldn't believe Yoongi was suicidal and even tried to commit suicide.

"Ok Jiminie" Yoongi said breaking from the hug to grab Yoshe.

"A new nickname?" Jimin questioned, "Hm, I like it better than 'Shorty'."

"Ok, that's your nickname from now on then since I'm not your bully anymore." Yoongi smiled with a hint of sadness.

Jimin took this opportunity to snap a picture and post it as a new beginning to a great relationship.

—_—

Hey guys how was your week? Mine was alright if you were wondering. Also can somebody tell me how to add a gif into my story because I just can't figure it out. THANKS FOR 500 VIEWS 😁

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to BTS's amazing leader, we love you Namjoon keep being doing you boo.

Well that's all for today
Biscuit out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 10.3K 41
"Will it hurt?" "Yes. But I promise it will get better" Tae is a victim of rape and abuse before Jk, the owner of GM enterprises steps in and buys hi...
34.1K 1.3K 13
'I wish I could get to the other fluffle and find my mate.' Jungkook thinks as he watches the rest of his fluffle eat all of the food. Him-being the...
5.5K 353 22
When Alpha Min Yoongi needs a place to go, his friend Seokjin gets to looking. Soon, a place with the older mans close friend, Park Jimin, is found...
23.1K 1.9K 69
Jimin, a quiet and diffident omega with mental disorders, goes to college after 17 years of home schooling. He meets actual people for the first time...