I wish I was A nomal girl

By misfit4L

This is my story. Some peoples story is amazing and some are tragic. I only can tell my truth so here you go... More

Seeing new faces
The gift

My Mind and Heart

10 1 1
By misfit4L

This year was going to be different. I was going to be okay. I was going to be safe. I was going to be normal. I wasn't going to let my thoughts take control of me. I wanted to start off fresh. I was going to let go of all my demons, but still, there is something I know I need to get rid of but I can't....So I thought. In the moment we think we know what is best for us but when we take a step back to think, we honestly don't. I honestly didn't know what was best for me. Trust is a big thing yet we trust so easily. It's natural to be friendly. I was friendly but people took advantage of that. Now I can not trust. I gave a part of myself to you and you mistreated me. The indecisiveness and red flags yet I still gave you a chance. My life was not always hurt. There were good times till you came. Till they came. Like a slap in the face, it hit me....Life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 290K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
410K 12.5K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
1.3M 66.4K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
139K 7.6K 40
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πŽππ„ πŽπ… π“π‡π„πˆπ‘ π…π€πˆπ“π‡ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ Aarohi and Siddharth's tale began unexpectedly at her brother's wedding. Their connection spa...