Lost Lovers (Fairytail: StiCy...

By grace9550

Two wizards. Two minds. Two personalites. But one barrier. The only boy to break the ice in her heart was de... More

Lost Lovers (Book 2: Fairy Tail: StiCy/ StiLu)
Chapter 1: Past memories
Chapter 2: Hoping to meet again
Chapter 3: Meeting a new face
Chapter 4: Hearing a bit more
Chapter 5: Sweet Lies
Chapter 6: Surprise surprise! Lies evolve like PokΓ©mon.
Chapter 7: Wavering doubts.
Chapter 8: An Awkward atmosphere?!
Chapter 9: The truth in that substance
Chapter 10: Lucy's confused mind
Chapter 11: Sting's second chance
Chapter 12: Sting...Eucliffe?!
Chapter 13: Confirmed! The true identity!
Chapter 15: Tears never run dry
Chapter 16: Ruined memories
Chapter 17: Lucy's encounter
Chapter 18: Effect
Chapter 19: An adventure to?
Chapter 20: A change of heart
Chapter 21: Sting's Dilemma
Chapter 22: A depressed mentality
Chapter 23: The return of perverted Sting....and new feelings.
Chapter 24: My final answer
Chapter 25: Telling the world
END Chapter 26: A true farewell
Okay, Breathe. Let's clear some stuff
Alternate HAPPY Ending!

Chapter 14: She is at work.....again.

1.7K 84 92
By grace9550

i AM SOOOO SORRY this chapter was overdue for like....two days or so. I really apologize for that, it's my fault since i didn't come on Wattpad for 2 days....i wasn't busy actually, i was wasting time on youtube that's what. I need JUSTICE. 0.0

RIGHT. You get an extra long chapter for a gift as an apology!

So, i know this isn't the best place to say this, but i was dying for new fanfic (depends on the anime) ideas. I mean, writing a Fairy Tail fanfic is pretty easy, but i was wondering on specific ships, or like certain ideas. If you can help me with an idea, you can send me a private message, comment of wherever...ah, yes. Or send me an e-mail. My e-mail adress is on my profile page, so commenting will let other people see the idea. :)

~Grace

_______________________________________________________________

Chapter 14: She is at work....again.

STING'S POV

"You are such a pain you know that.....?" i heard a soft voice say. I felt something wet on my head and for some strange reason, my hopes grew.....WAS LUCY KISSING MY FOREHEAD?!

I opened my eyes quickly waiting to receive her kiss on my lips....but instead....a wet rag was on my mouth, rather.

"Hey you! You shouldn't move your head, now look, you have a wet cloth on your lips!" scolded Lucy, as she placed the cloth back on my forehead. A stinging pain hit me right where she put it and i winced.

"Owwww......" i said.

"That's what you get for hitting yourself so damn hard. Are you stupid?" she sighed, soaking the cloth in water and putting it back.

"Uh.....kind of." i agreed. I slowly got up as she moved off the bed. She lifted the heavy book and placed it back on the shelf. How did she lift that so easily?! I must be getting weak.

"Now, what is wrong with you?" she asked.

"I....umm.....you really shouldn't ask why." i said, fixing my hair in the mirror, "Let's go to Fairy Tail's library."

 Now i expected her reaction. All surprised and shit. She froze in mid-air, breathed in slowly, and i guess...she was relaxing or something or clearing her mind?

"Sting, can you please repeat?" she asked slowly.

"I want to go to Fairy Tail's library." i repeated. She laughed, before her laughter turned into cries of horror. I began to panic when she grabbed the vase on the table and was about to hit her head with it, just like i did with the book.

I grabbed the vase just in time.

"What are you doing?!" i exclaimed.

"The world is ending! Oh dear me, I better sleep it off it seems like i'm dreaming!" she exclaimed, "There's no way that someone like you could possibly be interested in going to the library!"

THAT'S WHY SHE FUCKING GRABBED A VASE?! Well i could say the same to myself for grabbing a big book but forget me!

"No no no, actually, i am interested in going  everywhere with you....alone....doing things. Imagine what we could do in a quiet library, where all you hear is your moans." i said aloud, pretending to be thinking to myself.

Her confused face turned bright red as she didn't even reply to me, but to have steam rise out of her head in embarrassment.

"T-That's different! Why would you want to go the library besides that reason?!" she said, her face doing one of those embarrassed emoticons.

"That's actually a very good question, but it's a secret." i said softly, whispering it into her ear. She sighed heavily and pushed me away, huffing and turning her head away from me. I titled my head at her, wondering why.

"Okay fine, then. If you don't want to tell me....." she said softly, beginning to pout. My heart melted before i came back to reality. Eh.

"I'll be sure to give you a good reward later. Now let's go, i want to sneak in that library without people seeing me and taking me for a dork." i said casually, waiting to see her expression. It turned sour and she glared at me.

"Hey!"

"Hello to you too blondie." i said.

We both arrived at the guild, of course, i entered without anyone realising. Well....i think Mira realised my magic presence but allowed me to pass anyway. Lucy stayed up in the hall while i ventured downstairs.

"Now.....how do you use a library?" i complained to myself, as i stared at the number of books before me.

"You stupid idiot, it was a good thing i came down to make sure you find your way." laughed Lucy.

"Blondie!"

"Look at the shelves, they have letters on them which signifies the first letter in the book's title." she explained simply. So it was that easy? Anyone could use a library now! Although i couldn't use it before. 

"And by the way......people don't usually ask how to 'use a library'. Have fun!" she said, before running back upstairs. I watch her shadow disappear before i started thinking. I was not sure of the title, but maybe if i get a broad topic.....like......

Ah ha! I scanned the shelf for 'P' and grabbed a book all about 'potions'. I checked the contents. I found what i was looking for and turned to the page.

I was going to find out what that stupid potion i got done is for. I had to go through the pain of recognising all the characteristics which lead to the friggin' liquid. When i was done, i twisted my eyebrows in confusion.

'TRUTH POTION.'

Hmm. Are you for serious? A truth potion? But i haven't really said anything truth like yet.......

'This potion allows the intaker to fulfill any desires and or, wishes or wants that he or she thinks of, or wants to do. Whether it be by words, or by actions.'

...............

..............

WHAT THE FUCK DID I DRINK?! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! What if i spill the truth to Lucy? No, that's impossible. It's only if i want to, and i don't want to! But then....maybe that's why i was so bold and eager before? And this definition has too many 'or' words!

Kissing Lucy and stuff like it was my hobbie, it was this potion's fault! It all made sense now. I just had to be wary of what i want........this will be mighty damn hard.

I was about to place the book back on the shelf, but the last few sentences caught my eye.

'In terms of wants, or wishes, it doesn't matter if it is the current person or not. For example, if this person uses a magic where there is a clone, whatever that clone wants or the original wants, will take effect.'

I stared at it. Does that mean......whatever other Stingy-sama (Yes, my girls, i say Stingy-sama because i deserve that name) wants, i will.......shit. This is messed up.

Maybe i should just....you know? Take it easy and not think at all. It works sometimes....although i've never tried before.

"Sting-kun?"

I froze.

Lector floated down the stairs with Frosch and Rogue right behind him.

"How did you----"

"Lucy told us. What are you doing in a library?" asked Rogue, emphasizing on a few words.

"Uhh.....research?" i said, but more like asking.

"What is going on? The jig is up." he said, looking at the book which had 'POTIONS' plastered all over it. I facepalmed. Publishers should really not make things so obvious.

"Umm...."

"Does it have something to do with your....uh, the other Sting?" he asked, "I realised it was you when i saw him that time. Now, i bet he came to warn you about telling Lucy everything. Am i right?"

I sighed, shutting open books that i found laying around and out of boredom, placed them back on the shelf. I then scratched my head.

"Yes. Also....umm, the last time i was here, i found this formula thing and had an old hag to make it for me. Turns out, it was a truth potion. Here." i said, tossing him the big book which he caught easily, and began to read the same thing i read before.

He raised an eyebrow as he scanned the page.

"Seems like you're in a lot of trouble, young man. It's your fault anyways." he said, waving me off. An irk mark appeared on my head.

"Pff, like you're one to talk! Did i ever tell you how i suspected you of being Lucy's boyfriend?" i asked, before clamping my mouth shut. Oops, that slipped out. I'll just blame the strange pink liquid.

"Y-You.....OUT OF ALL PEOPLE, YOU'RE SUSPECTING ME?!" he yelled. Woah, Rogue doesn't normally yell. Shit~ got~ real~.

"Waaaahhh Rogue-kun calm down! Let's go back to the guild before you hurt Sting-kun!" exclaimed Lector, as he and Frosh grabbed Rogue's hand and dragged him away....all the way upstairs. I breathed a sigh of relief.

Feeling bored, i lazily climbed the ten step staircase. I swear, it was like climbing the world's biggest mountain. Not cool.

"Sting-san! You're up later than expected!" greeted Mira, as i passed her.

"Thanks to Rogue. Where is she?" i asked. She knotted her eyebrows.

"She?"

"Damn it, who else would it be? Lucy!" i said, feeling agitated. She pointed to a table, where she and the rest of her team sat, discussing random things. Gray sat next to her, and the blue-cat that belonged to Natsu was trying to get on with the she-cat of Wendy.

So because I am getting it on with Blondie, Natsu's cat goes for it too? Psh. Bitch please.

"HEY YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!" yelled the most annoying voice ever.

"Well you know, my girlfriend is here so i think i have a right to be here as well." i said, glaring at Natsu.

"Now now, please don't fight!"

SPIRIT'S POV (LOL i bet you didn't expect that.)

I cursed myself at realising at how foolish i was. I could have gotten that blonde animal to blurt out the truth to Lucy, or better yet, have her find out. Yes, if that happens, there's no guarantee that her trust for him will stay.

The only reason i stopped that other blonde pig that time, was because he was going to say it's my fault and stuff. And Lucy, being Lucy, will obviously try to comprehend what he would say.

Maybe.....

Just maybe......

Yes.

I clasped my hands together, thinking of helping little Lucy.....regain a little.....memories.

LUCY'S POV

Watching Sting join in on Fairy Tail's occasional fights was amusing. He didn't know what the guild members were capable of, and yet again. got hit in his....umm....baby-making machine.

I laughed, remembering that time when he walked in Fairy Tail and had a table's edge there too. And he said something about not making children. Funny.

A crab, by some chance, crossed my mind. Am i hungry? I doubt, i just ate. A flash of Sting in swimming trunks crying and jumping around with something moving in his pants hit me.

Umm.....was that, by some chance, a dream? It was a funny dream though.

"Ne, Sting!" i called, as he came over, "How many times have you been abused....there?"

"About...three times....by Fairy Tail." he counted, as he shifted his fingers. I looked down, very confused and trying to understand something.

"When?"

"Once, a table's seat, another happened just a moment ago and i don't think i can pee anymore, and....uh.....ah, a crab bit me too." he said, looking in his pants without even thinking that i was near him.

Crab?

"Why are you asking? You were there for all three." he said, giving me 'the hand'. You know the hand that literally says, 'Da fuq?' . But, I was there for all three?? B-But....if he says so, then maybe it's true because i just had that weird flash a moment ago.

"Oh wait.....wait.....wait....no no, scratch that. The crab was a dream of mine and i thought it was real. I only got my manhood nearly ripped out twice." he said quickly. But if it was HIS dream, why did I have a flashback....or whatever?

I sighed and sat down, sipping a glass of cold water. I was getting a little headache from all the confusion, what's worse, i was feeling as if i did....as Sting and i....share more than the present.

A female voice rang in my head, it was familiar.

Little girl, are you sure he and you had no past?

Maybe.....you did?

I found myself in a room, a blank space all around me. In front, i could see it. Tons of films and mirrors showing me, and Sting. Things i had never seen before. And i was smart enough to understand that.....

We did have a past.

We were not strangers.

We knew each other.

And he lied to me.

____________________________________________________________________

NEXT CHAPTER: Tears never run dry

PREVIEW: Ohhhh some cliffhanger, aye? I won't even tell you a preview....hmm...i want to but i think this chapter was more than enough.....UGH.

Okay fine, you win.

Lucy finds out something shocking. As she is in her own little world, Sting doesn't notice, and neither does anyone else. But what if Lucy was brought back to reality? What if she confronted Sting? What if.....Sting, tries to deny it all? FIND OUT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 10.1K 42
"It hurts when you see people leave. But it hurts more remembering they promised that they will not leave you." I DO NOT OWN KHR. KHR4LIFE~β™‘
1.1M 36.4K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
908K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
25.5K 863 16
(COMPLETED) A Karmagisa tale that takes place between the episodes where nagisa kisses kayano and the final episode #RIPKORO-SENSEI