Peppevan (peppa x Evan Hansen...

By peppapandapig

The most amazing thing ever Credit to @Drithi12 for the amazing ending! More

The beginning
Gamer Peppa
Happy Halloween
The ending
Kleinphy Ending

Hide and seek

229 16 17
By peppapandapig

Peppa bangs on the door, screeching BAKA and OINK. Peppa giggles and grabs her chainsaw. "Come to peppa, Hansen senpai!" Peppa exclaims. Peppa heard a faint shriek come from the house. "PEPPA STOP!" Jared screamed. Peppa stops for a second and thinks. One hour later, she said "no u" and continues. The entire time, Evan was squealing like a little puppy. After a while peppa decides to yeet daddy pig at the door. Peppa pig dabs on the way in, and Evan's nonstop squealing intensifies. Peppa looks around the room, and finally finds what she wants. "Hehe" peppa says. "It's about time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 14.4K 44
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
433K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
591K 18.1K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...